- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Beneteau 46 is loaded with optional equipment and gear that is invaluable to any owner looking to go cruising. It would cost thousands of dollars, not to mention a significant investment of time and resources if one were to make all these upgrades to a comparable boat.
The 46 is a proven cruiser and her upgraded systems have years of service to offer her new owner.
New Quantum Main, Genoa, & Spinnaker in 2011
Networked AIS transceiver 2014
New 9.9 outboard motor 2014
6 person Life Raft
Skymate satellite email/weather comm system
- The interior layout the Beneteau 46 is well thought out, providing ample space for entertaining or sleeping 6-8 guests. For those struggling to find a boat with enough headroom, this design has over 6'4" to offer. Plenty of natural light and ventilation is available through opening port lights and hatches through out. Large skylights in the salon make you feel like you are outside. Starting aft, there is the full width master cabin with queen size berth. A great feature of this cabin is the built in vanity, which can double as a work desk and dressing station. The head is accessed through the master cabin and has a large enclosed shower. The toilet has been upgraded to use freshwater and is electric flushing. Moving forward into the salon, the aft head can also be accessed from the salon, making for a convenient day head. The L-shaped galley is to port, complete with double bowl sink, microwave, oven, stove, fridge, and freezer. Forward of the galley is a spacious U-shaped settee with an expandable dining table and additional seats to accommodate six persons. To starboard is additional seating and the nav station. The forward cabin sleeps two in a double berth and has an ensuite head. This head is also quite large and has a clever circular shaped shower stall. There is a built in vanity that can also double as a work desk or dressing station based on the owners needs.
- 3 burner gimballed propane stove & oven Microwave Top loading freezer Front loading refrigerator Corian Countertops
- 6 kw Fisher Panda Generator (705 hrs) 2 x 14000btu Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Lewmar 1000 Electric Windlass Electric Freshwater Toilets Macerator Freshwater Pressure Pump Saltwater Pressure Washdown Pump 11 gallon Hot Water Heater
- 2 x 30 amp Shorepower Service 110 volt Breaker Panel 12 volt Breaker Panel LCD panel with readouts and alarms for battery voltage, fuel and water levels Xantrex Prosine 3000 Inverter and 100 amp Battery Charger 40 amp Battery Charger 80 Amp Alternator 3 x 4D House Batteries 1 x G27 Starting Battery 110V GFCI Outlets 11 gallon Hot Water Heater Hella 12 volt fans LED lighting 11 gallon water heater
- Raymarine E120 MFD at Helm Raymarine E80 MFD at Nav Station Raymarine 2kw 18" Radar Dome Raymarine AIS Transceiver (just installed) Raymarine ST60 Tridata Display Raymarine ST60 Analog Wind Display Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot Display Raymarine Wireless Autopilot Control ICOM VHF Radio, Command MIC for Helm Skymate I-1000 Satellite Comm System (email, weather, tracking) RCA 27 inch TV & DVD TV masthead antenna Sony Stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Stainless Double Anchor Roller Delta 50lb Anchor, Chain, & Nylon Rode Fortress FX37 Anchor, Chain, & Nylon Rode Anchor Locker Saltwater Washdown Teak toe rails Dual Helm Stations Cockpit Table with Hinged Leaves and Lighting Walk thru transom Swim Platform Dedicated Life Raft Locker Sunbrella Bimini, Dodger, and Filler (complete overhead coverage from sun) Sunbrella Wheel Covers Martek Dinghy Davit Freshwater Hot/Cold Washdown at Transom
- Sails & Rigging
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom In-Mast Furler Headsail Furler Quantum Dacron Main (2011) Quantum 135% Dacron Genoa (2011) Tan UV Covers (excellent condition) A-symmetrical spinnaker and sock (2011) 2 x Lewmar 54ST Primary Winches 1 x Lewmar 40EST Electric Winch Coachtop 1 x Lewmar 40ST Winch Coachtop Spinlock XTS Clutches Coachtop (all sail controls led aft to clutches) Rigid Vang
- Safety & Additional Equipment
- Revere 6 person Liferaft ACR 406 Globalfix EPIRB 8 x Type I Life Jackets 10' Inflatable Dinghy Mercury 9.9hp 4 stroke Outboard (new 2014) Dock Lines and Fenders all Convey Spare Parts all Convey
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.