If you're looking for a comfortable cruiser or comfortable live-a-board, look no further! This 37 Hunter will do either or both! Many upgrades include rebuilt engine and new transmission in Dec 2009, all new plumbing, water system and holding tank installed fall 2009. New AC/Heat installed in 2011. New sail covers and bimini top will be installed May 2014.
- Ballast: 7150 Displacement: 17800
- Total Power: 45
- Fuel: 40 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 14
- Additional Information
- Type I Lifejackets USCG Safety Gear Plow Anchor Danforth Anchor and Rode Group 27 12V Starting Battery 12V House Battery Bank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Mallory Schoolfield at 843-818-9854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.