This 1984 Cherubini Hunter is in overall GOOD shape for her age. She's received steady maintenance by her current owner and would be well suited for a liveaboard or a comfortable cruiser.
Recent upgrades include a rebuilt engine and new transmission in Dec 2009, with only only 20hrs since installation of hr meter in 2011.
All new plumbing, water system and holding tank installed fall 2010. New AC/Heat installed in 2011. New sail covers and bimini top installed May 2014. New Harken roller furling system installed January 2015, new batteries and engine serviced January 2015.
This is one of the lowest priced Hunter 37's on the market, don't miss out!
- Ballast: 7150 Displacement: 17800
- Total Power: 45
- Fuel: 40 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 14
- Additional Information
- Type I Lifejackets USCG Safety Gear Plow Anchor Danforth Anchor and Rode Group 27 12V Starting Battery 12V House Battery Bank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Randy Warren at 843-810-1156 or email email@example.com for more info.