- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-Litre TKS w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
(ORIGINAL OWNER) GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 2011 GLASTRON GT 205 OPEN BOW RUNABOUT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 4.3-litre TKS 190-hp Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2011 Glastron Single Axle Trailer, Cockpit Cover w/Forward Bow-Cover, Jensen Sound System, Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, Depth Sounder, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The poster child of the Glastron family, the GT 205 displays prodigious performance, handling and styling the second it hits the water. Like its smaller GT siblings, this 20-footer is underpriced yet overachieves in every way. A huge, comfortable bow with room to stretch out. An expansive bench seat and ingenious walk-thru transom gate. Unmatched muscle and agility. It'll do you proud, too.
- Standard Features
- AM/FM Sirius satellite-ready stereo w/2 speaker covers, MP3 adaptor Automatic bilge pump Bow seats w/molded storage and seat latch Built-in cockpit side storage Cleats Custom non-directional woodgrain steering wheel Drink cup holders Electric horn Extended swim platform w/stainless steel 3-step boarding ladder Fiberglass floor w/built-in footrests and floor drains Glove box w/stainless steel hinge and latch Hinged ski locker lid w/latch Instrument panel includes: speedometer, tachometer and fuel guages; plus switches for bilge pump, navigation/anchor lights, horn and accessories Merc/Volvo prop Padded sunlounge Ski locker mat Ski tow ring SL seating: 2 bucket seats/aft bench seat w/sunlounge Stainless steel bow and stern eyes Synthetic passenger grab handles Two-tone deck stripe and tape hull graphics Walk-thru full glass windshield w/o full side wings
- Additional Information
- Depth Sounder Single Axle Trailer Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Cover & Forward Bow Canvas ORIGINAL OWNER!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.