- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Thunderbolt Ignition
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Maxum 3200 SCR is a spacious express cruiser with accommodation for 6 that makes a perfect first boat for a family. Powered by twin Mercruiser 7.4L engines, this boat will run at 30 knots. It is also well equipped with a generator, air conditioning, radar and a dinghy.
Motivated seller looking for offers, so call now to arrange a viewing!
- Westerbeke generator. 4.5 k/W with 288 hours. Magnum inverter. Xantrex True Charge 40 battery charger. 6 new batteries.
- Double berth forwards. Galley to port. Convertible dinette opposite to starboard. Head to starboard. Mid cabin aft.
- Twin Mercruiser 7.4 L Thunderbolt Ignition engines. These are considerably more powerful than the standard 5.7L engines. Hours are unknown, estimated to be around 500. Seller reports replacing both tranmissions. Bravo III outdrives. Qucksilver single lever engine controls. Trim tabs. Westerbeke Generator.
- Dinghy with Tohatsu 6HP 4-stroke outboard. Please note: Kayaks on the foredeck are EXCLUDED from sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.