- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY NICE FLY-BRIDGE SEDAN CRUISER THIS 1985 SEA RAY 340 SEDAN BRIDGE OFFER A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engine's with 919 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Aft Cockpit Convertible-Top), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular 1980s sedan courted entry-level buyers with rakish styling, expansive accommodations. Wide-open interior with comfortable salon, booth-style dinette, huge stateroom. Salon is dominated by distinctive bottle-and-glass cabinet with sliding tambour doors. Lower helm was a popular option. Topside features include cockpit transom door, fly-bridge seating for six, swim platform. Hatch in cockpit sole provides good engine access.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Salon w/Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Sofa to Port Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Screened Sliding Cabin Door
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Transom Storage Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top, Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover) Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.