- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BLUE MIST is a wonderful example of well-maintained Sea Ray Amberjack. Powered with twin low hour 300hp MerCruiser inboards, give her excellent performance, efficiency and great handling at the dock. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great looking multifunction vessel. Call today for your showing.
- Manufactures Description
- Sea Ray, with their on-again, off-again series of Amberjacks, has made halting efforts over the years to market fishing boats to veteran anglers. The 290 Amberjack isn’t a serious fishing machine by any means she is, however, a capable family cruiser/fisherman with the emphasis on comfortable accommodations. Built on a deep-V hull with a relatively wide beam, the Amberjack’s fishing amenities are comprised of molded bait-prep station (with livewell) behind the helm, cockpit rod storage, and an optional aluminum arch with rocket launchers. The 290’s interior is plush for a fishing boat with a convertible dinette, head with shower, and a well- equipped galley with a built-in microwave. Note that the mid-berth is very shallow and suitable for only a single adult or two kids. Additional features include a removable aft bench seat, power vent windshield, transom door and swim platform, and freshwater washdown. Powered with twin 300hp V-drive inboards, she’ll cruise in the low 20s and top out around 30 knots.
- Cabin entry is centerline via the helm area. To port is the full head with shower followed by well-equipped galley and forward berth. To starboard is the convertible dinette and aft berth center below helm. Air Conditioning Throughout Full Galley Ample Storage Dinette Converts To Berth Overhead Lighting Throughout Forward Berth w/ Storage Below Aft Berth Vacu-Flush Head w/ Shower
- Galley is to port forward of the head. Cherry wood finish with all amenities and ample storage throughout. Norcold Fridge Sylvania Microwave Ample Storage Sink Stove Outlets Throughout
- The vessel is outfitted with all Stainless Steel hardware throughout. Large factory swim platform, with transom shower and port-side cockpit entry. Bow is outfitted with pulpit and windlass. Complete factory radar arch with rocket launchers and full canvas enclosure. SS Deck Hardware Throughout Enclosure Fold Down Transom Seat Rod Holders Throughout Livewell Cockpit Sink Transom Storage / Fishbox Salt & Freshwater Washdown Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Transom Door Radar Arch Electric Vent Swim Platform w/ Dive Ladder Hot/Cold Transom Shower
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Navnet Multifunction Display Chartplotter/GPS Radar Fish fishfinder/Sonar Raymarine VHF Mercury SmartCraft Engine Management System Ritchie Compass Morse Controls 12v Receptacle Windlass Spotlight Clarion Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Trim Tabs
- Battery Charger 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 350MAG MPI w/ *420hrs V-Drives Fire Suppression System New Manifolds 7/14 * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.