- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you have never been aboard a 40’ Tiara Express, then you should take the time to do so. “Plane To Sea” looks and feels like you are on board a 50’ yacht. Power Boat Guide describes the 40’ Tiara Express as a “Luxury Class express yacht with lush accommodations, leading edge amenities & world class engineering”.
The mid-cabin floor plan features two staterooms & two heads and can not only easily sleep six guests but offers large seating areas in the salon and cockpit for entertaining many of your friends and family members. The transom trunk can stow bikes and dive equipment and makes this cruiser the ideal boat for extended trips to the Keys, the Bahamas or the Great Loop. Don’t miss the opportunity to see “Plane To Sea” as she won’t last long.
- Engine room detailing & Racors cleaned – June 2014
- Complete engine and generator service – April 2014
- (8) new batteries – July 2013
- New bilge pumps & float switches for engine & forward bilge areas – January 2013
- Generator Overhaul – November 2012
- If you have never been aboard a 40’ Tiara Express, then you should take the time to do so. “Plane To Sea” looks and feels like you are on board a 50’ yacht. Power Boat Guide describes the 40’ Tiara Express as a “Luxury Class express yacht with lush accommodations, leading edge amenities & world class engineering”. The mid-cabin floor plan features two staterooms & two heads and can not only easily sleep six guests but offers large seating areas in the salon and cockpit for entertaining many of your friends and family members. The transom trunk can stow bikes and dive equipment and makes this cruiser the ideal boat for extended trips to the Keys, the Bahamas or the Great Loop. Don’t miss the opportunity to see “Plane To Sea” as she won’t last long. Recent Servicing: Engine room detailing & Racors cleaned – June 2014 Complete engine and generator service – April 2014 (8) new batteries – July 2013 New bilge pumps & float switches for engine & forward bilge areas – January 2013 Generator Overhaul – November 2012 ACCOMMODATIONS The master stateroom is forward with centerline queen berth, shelves and storage outboard with hanging lockers both port and starboard. She has a large head to port with dual access, vanity, and separate shower stall. Opposite the head is a fabulous U-shaped dinette that comfortably sits 8 guests or converts to a huge berth. Across from the dinette and to port is a spacious L-shaped galley with all the space one would need to prepare gourmet meals. Her teak interior cabinetry and teak & holly sole exude quality and are a trademark of Tiara Yachts. Her companionway is to port and brings one out onto a large bridge deck. The helm is to starboard and has a double wide electric helm seat. Next to the helm seat is a comfortable bench seat for several more people. This helm deck electronically rises up for access to the engine room. Her aft cockpit features fore and aft facing seats and a table that stores in the cockpit sole when not in use or raises electronically for dining all your guests in comfort. Port and Starboard transom doors lead to a large swim/boarding platform a spacious trunk for storage of fenders, lines, scuba or fishing gear or anything else the owner wishes to store. SALON Teak & Holly sole AC & DC accent & overhead lighting TV & VHS player Starboard dinette lounge with two removable dining stools to provide dinning for 8 – 9 guests Hi-Lo dinette table that converts to huge berth Bose Lifestyle AM/FM stereo system with disc changer and speakers Ample ambient lighting that includes (2) portlights, skylight and opening hatch with screen & cover (2) storage lockers in dinette floor with that houses the central VAC unit GALLEY Three burner electric cooktop Ample storage lockers & drawers with sea locks Hot and cold faucet Refrigerator under counter Corian countertop Stainless steel undermount sinks Automatic coffee maker Microwave oven A/C display & control (2) portlights & (2) electric outlets Pantry closet & Clarion stereo MASTER STATEROOM Queen size pedestal bed with large storage area below berth Mirrored headboard Overhead opening hatch with screen and cover Teak & Holly sole 120V outlets A/C display & controls (2) cedar lined hanging lockers Hullside shelves and lockers, port & starboard Indirect soffit lighting Panasonic TV Private entry to master cabin and master head MASTER HEAD Corian sink & countertop with locker below Teak & Holly sole AC/DC lighting Exhaust fan Vacuflush toilet Mirrored vanity above sink and one above toilet with deep storage capacity Stall shower with acrylic doors, seat and overhead light MID STATEROOM Queen size berth with storage below Teak & Holly sole Privacy door AC and DC lighting Corian sink with storage below Mirrored vanity cabinet Aft bulkhead portlight to cockpit with screen Large storage locker above berth Concealed toilet with exhaust fan HELM & ELECTRONICS Raytheon Color Chartplotter Displays (2) Raytheon Autopilot Raytheon VHF Raytheon 72 mile open array Radar Raytheon Tri-data Raytheon ACR RCL100 Searchlight with remote at helm Richie Compass Clarion remote for stereo Power actuator for helm seat Chart Locker HULL, DECK & COCKPIT Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, and hand laid fiberglass with a special blended premium resin Bronze seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings Self-draining cockpit One piece SS bow rail Tilt away helm station with full flush mount electronics capability Custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces (2) Chrome bronze hawse plates thru covering boards Flush forward fiberglass anchor line locker (3) flush cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters, screens and privacy covers Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit Cockpit coaming bolsters (4) Mooring cleats Anchor foredeck cleat (2) Bumper cleats (4) Spring cleats Dual entry molded-in transom steps Acrylic sliding companion door Foredeck sunpad Electrically actuated cocktail table Adjacent to helm drink holders, lockable glove box Portside cockpit stowage locker 48” Swim platform with ladder, 4 pad eyes, rollers & chalk’s Transom storage trunk Fresh water wash-down Raw water wash-down Tiara custom welded aluminum aircraft styled windshield Windshield wipers with washer system Electric helm seat Helm/console cover and seat covers Cool helm A/C vent Aft facing lounge with cooler and concealed engine room entrance Aft lounge with storage below 120 V GFI cockpit outlet 12V outlet at helm Cockpit wet bar with stowage Cockpit shower with hot and cold water Cruising radar/antenna arch w/ handrails, canvas top, side curtains MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL Two bank battery system with gel cell batteries and battery switches Optional Forward deck shore power Optional Electric Windlass System 12V and 120V master distribution panel with Plexiglass door Battery charger Engine parallel system High speed bronze anti-cavitation rudders and struts Two Nibral propellers Spare prop mounts Water cooled shaft logs Dual VDO Vanguard engine instrumentation includes: tachometers, volt meters, fuel gauges, oil pressure gauges, engine temperature gauges and hour meters Compass 5" Ritchie Electrical bonding system 12V engine room lighting Ground fault protected 120V AC outlets throughout Twin engine controls Two mufflers Radiotelephone ground Two bilge blowers Engine room acoustical insulation TV & FM antenna Shore power inlet, concealed under transom boarding steps One 30-amp 65' shore power cord Interior lighting package Telephone outlets with shore power connection, salon and forward stateroom Cockpit courtesy lights with remote pre-board security system Bilge pump monitor Air horn Air conditioning throughout, reverse cycle heat AC compressor for forward stateroom and one for salon and aft stateroom (4) Bilge pumps (3) auto/manual, (1) auto only Dockside water inlet Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor Waste macerator with Y valve 10kw Onan Generator Quiet Tone underwater exhaust Fresh water cooling, main engines & generator Alternators (2) engine driven Tool/maintenance stowage locker, engine room Freshwater pressure system, electric Cable TV system with shore connection Racor fuel filters with water separators, main engines and generators Fuel priming system Fire extinguisher system Recessed trim tabs Vibration mounts, all engines 20 Gallon water heater Zincs, transom and shafts Teleflex hydraulic steering Sump tank, shower automatic sump out Docklines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: GG