- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Complete exterior detail with buff, wax, wash, 2 part teak cleaning
New carpet throughout
Servicing of the Davit
$50,000 USD PRICE REDUCTION - FEBRUARY 2015 (Best priced & lowest hours on the market)
CAPTAIN MAINTAINED & EASILY VIEWED NEAR DOWNTOWN FT LAUDERDALE, FL
M/Y GEE PEA
The Sunseeker 50 Manhattan is the epitome of elegance and luxury on the water. She has accommodations for 6 in three private cabins plus separate quarters for crew. There is plenty of inside and outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining while aboard. Power is provided by twin 800hp MAN engines which ensure the highest level of performance from her easily driven hull. Handling underway is superb in all conditions while close quarter maneuvering is made simple with the assistance of the bow and stern thrusters.
Gee Pea is an exquisite example of the Sunseeker 50 Manhattan and has been maintained to the highest standard. She is spotless throughout and ready for her new owners to step aboard and enjoy.
Gee Pea is offered for sale on an exclusive basis and shown by appointment only.
- Exterior Description
- The styling of the Manhattan 50 is simply exquisite and remains true to her European heritage. Her gently curved lines flow effortlessly from bow to stern and give you a sense of her performance even while moored. The curved windshield is seamlessly integrated into the bridge and arch which greatly add to her appealing and graceful design. Boarding is easy via the large swim platform which houses the tender and davit. Walking up two steps, you enter the spacious cockpit which is finished with a teak overlay on the sole for a very pleasing aesthetic. A large settee is situated across the aft section of the cockpit and provides seating for passengers and access to the crews’ quarters underneath. The upper deck extends out far enough to shield most of the cockpit from the elements during inclement weather should you encounter any. The cockpit itself is uncluttered and large enough to accommodate additional folding chairs and table for outside dinning and entertaining. A large hatch in the sole provides excellent access to the mechanical room. Access to the forward deck is provided by three small steps on both the port and starboard sides of the cockpit. The walkways forward are wide and easily navigable when handling lines and fenders. There are plenty of hand holds along the way including the bow rail which extends all the way aft to the cockpit. Access and footing while operating the windlass are excellent. The foredeck itself is a wonderful area to enjoy the sun from while seated on the large sun pad. Ascension to the bridge is up the curved staircase from the cockpit. The stair treads are finished in teak for reliable footing and an elegant look. Immediately to starboard, there is a large U-shaped settee surrounding a nice sized hi-low table. Across to port, at the top of the steps, is a wet bar complete with sink and refrigerator. Moving forward there is a nice sized sun pad for lounging on the bridge. The upper helm is forward on the starboard side, and has a full suite of controls duplicating what is at the lower helm.
- Interior Description
- Entering through the Stainless Steel framed sliding glass door brings you into the spacious salon. To your right there is a large C-shaped leather settee with centered table which rotates 90 degrees and opens up to a large dining surface. Across is a double settee with full entertainment center forward. There is plenty of storage incorporated into the seating and cabinetry. Forward of the starboard seating area is a drink cabinet with built in ice maker and storage for glassware. The interior helm area is located in the most forward section of the salon and on the starboard side. Here you will find a leather wrapped captains’ chair positioned so all controls are in easy reach. The instrumentation and controls are nicely laid out and visibility is excellent through the large front windshield and side windows. To port you will find a curved staircase leading down to the galley and guest cabins. The galley is linear and nature and situated amid ship along the port side of the vessel. Counter space is plentiful and finished in rich dark granite. There is a flush mounted cook top, sink, built in trash compartment, and outboard storage to assist while preparing meals. Under the counter there is a built in microwave oven and across is the large front access refrigerator and freezer unit with drawers. There is plenty of cabinetry and storage throughout for safe keeping of all of your utensils, cookware, dishware, and pantry items. The VIP cabin is located forward of the galley. It features a centerline walk around queen berth with drawer storage below, large hanging locker with mirrored door, opening ports both port and starboard and deck hatch above the berth. There is a built in flat screen TV for your guests’ enjoyment. The forward head is adjoining and can be accessed from both the VIP cabin and the galley area. It features a vacuum flush toilet, vanity with vessel sink and mirror, and separate stall shower with curved sliding shower door. Aft and to starboard of the galley you will find the second guest cabin and steps down to the master suite. The second guest cabin is small but easily accommodates two guests comfortably. The cabin features bunk style twin berths, storage underneath, hanging locker, built in night stand, and flat screen TV for entertainment. The master stateroom is located down two steps and is a very nicely appointed retreat for owners while aboard. Situated at an angle from centerline, is the large walk around berth in the port aft most corner of the cabin. There is drawer storage underneath the berth, extra-large double hanging locker with mirrored doors, chest of drawers and cabinets along the starboard side, and built in makeup table/desk with leather wrapped barrel seat. For the owners’ enjoyment, there is a wall mounted flat screen TV built into the forward bulkhead for easy viewing from the berth. The en-suite head features a vacuum flush toilet, vessel sink, vanity with mirror, storage, and separate stall shower with curved sliding shower door for privacy.
- Settee seating port and starboard with leather upholstery Dining area w/folding dining table Carpeting fitted throughout with carpet runners Drink Cabinet with Ice Maker & storage for glassware Halogen Overhead Lighting Step Lights SS Sliding cockpit door to aft cockpit Pleated shades on all side windows and privacy drapes for aft door Sony Flat Screen TV Bose Stereo with IPod, CD/DVD, and Bose Speakers Separate controls for air conditioning
- Kool Matic electric refrigerator/freezer General Electric microwave oven Stainless Steel Sink with dish drainer Hot & Cold pressure water Exhaust Fan Drawer Storage & galley cabinets finished in cherry wood Garbage bin built in to countertop Teak floors
- Master Stateroom
- Double Berth with storage & drawers beneath Built-in dresser Reading Lights Hanging Locker with mirrored doors Safe Flat Screen TV Stereo Shelving Outboard Large portholes port and starboard Fitted Carpet Halogen overhead lights Air conditioning controls (separate zone) Ensuite head with Vacuum toilet, vessel sink, vanity with mirror, and separate stall shower with curved sliding shower door.
- VIP Stateroom
- Double berth with storage & drawers beneath Hanging Locker with mirrored door Reading Lights Flat screen TV Stereo Halogen overhead lighting Portholes & Curtains Deck hatch over berth Guest/Day Head: can be accessed form VIP cabin or common area. Vacuum toilet, vessel sink, vanity with mirror, separate stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- Two single bunk style berths with storage underneath Flat screen TV Porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Hanging Locker Fitted Carpet Halogen overhead lights Fan controls for air conditioning
- Crew Cabin
- Accessed through hatch under seat in cockpit Single Berth Toilet Sink Air Conditioned
- Electronics and Helm Controls
- Raymarine E-120 multi-function display with GPS, Color chart plotter, and Radar overlay Raymarine ST60 Depth Raymarine ST60 Speed (lower helm only) Raymarine Ray240E VHF Raymarine open array radar on arch Raymarine ST6002 autopilot control with rudder angle indicator CCTV Cameras KVH Satellite TV with twin Trac-Vision domes (M3) on arch Full analogue gauge sets for each engine MAN electronic engine monitor for each engine Electric engine controls with sync and troll functions Lewmar controls for bow and stern thrusters Trim tab controls Compass 4" Ritchie Horn Electric Speed Log Trim Tab Controls Remote control for windlass Emergency engine Shut-off switch Jabsco spotlight remote control
- Upper helm controls and instrumentation with cover Radio/CD Remote control Sony U-shaped padded seating with storage below and fitted covers Fiberglass adjustable table with cover Fiberglass Arch Stainless steel hand and safety rails Bimini Top with stainless steel frame and Sunbrella fabric in dark blue Sunbathing area with cushions and Sunbrella cover Venturi style wind screen Wet bar with sink, refrigerator, and storage
- Molded Staircase to Flybridge Engine Room access Upholstered seating with storage underneath Transom safety door Teak laid cockpit sole and steps Cockpit speakers Overhead lighting 24v Rod Holders (2) Lewmar mooring winches with foot switches, port & starboard
- Main DC & AC Electrical circuits protected by re-settable circuit breakers AC Outlet throughout the boat 11kw Kohler generator w/underwater silent exhaust (2) generator start batteries (12v) (6) engine start batteries (24v) (4) House batteries (24v) Newman 12v & 24v Battery Chargers Battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit Battery Coupling System Alternator split charging system Systems monitoring panel Galvanic Isolator Remote Spotlight Water Heater Underwater Lights AC Dockside connection with cord
- Twin MAN 800hp diesel engines with direct drive gearboxes Racor fuel/water separators Oil change system Bronze rudders and struts Stainless steel hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft seals Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes 4-Bladed NAB bronze propellers Seawater strainers 2 on Mains, 1 on Gen Seacocks on all underwater fittings Lewmar Bow Thruster Lewmar Stern Thruster Sound Insulation through Engine Room (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps Bilge Water high level alarm Manual Bilge pump Automatic flood pump Exhaust Fans 24v Sea Fire FM200 Fire suppression system Aluminum Fuel tanks with electric sending units Aluminum Fresh Water tank Fresh Water Pressure System Fresh Water Engine top up hose
- Deck Hardware and Equipment
- All hardware and fittings are stainless steel Lewmar electric windlass with deck controls and remotes at each helm (8) Stainless steel mooring cleats Stainless steel bow roller and anchor stop Plow style Delta anchor and chain Stainless steel cockpit rails with safety cable Lewmar mooring winches w/foot switches, port & starboard Windshield cover Curved Safety glass windscreen Remote Spotlight 24v Freshwater Deck wash Self draining chain locker/fender storage Folding stainless steel swim ladder Hot/Cold shower at transom City fresh water connection Teak sole in cockpit and on swim platform Dockside AC shore power connection
- Additional Equipment
- Genesis Walker Bay hard bottom inflatable with 30hp Honda 4 Stroke outboard Davit with hand held control mounted on swim platform Bimini top Covers for all seats & tables Deck pad for bow with covers 6 Man life raft EPIRB Fenders and mooring lines Lifejackets under fly bridge seating Ensign staff & socket
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Alex G. Clarke Denison Super Yacht Division Mobile: 203.722.3047 Email: Alex@DenisonSuperYachts.com Website: www.DenisonSuperYachts.com Address: 401 S.W. 1st Ave #102, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301