- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XLI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Terrific Day boat with overnight capabilities. This Coronet has just been fit with a custom hardtop and a complete enclosure. It has the optional fold down cockpit lounger for the sun worshipers or remove the lounger for a day of fishing and all the exterior upholstery is brand new between 2013 and 2014. The owner is moving up and this immaculate Tiara is available now. She’s in the water and ready for your inspection.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Double berth forward in the Cuddy cabin with an ample galley on starboard and an enclosed head on port. The cockpit sports a double helm seat on starboard with storage under. Just aft is a wet bar and there is a settee and dinette on port. The upholstery and bolsters are brand new…and there is a nifty folding sun lounge on the starboard side. The transom door is on centerline and there is a fiberglass swim platform and stainless steel swim ladder.
- Traditional V-berth with filler 12V Reading lamps Bomar overhead hatch O2 Detector Smoke detector 3 Storage drawers under berth Hanging locker
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator GE Microwave Stainless steel sink
- Bridge Deck
- All new exterior upholstery-‘13/’14 Large L-shaped settee with storage beneath Stainless hand hold Chart locker Venting windshield New custom built hard top Full enclosure Electric engine hatch lift Wet bar in cockpit with sink faucet, and cooler Double helm seat with storage below 12V Courtesy lighting
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 5212 GPS map - 2013 Icom VHF radio Ritchie compass Garmin Radar – 2013 12V Electrical outlet Windshield washers and wipers Battery parallel switch Hydraulic steering Teleflex polished Stainless steel throttles and shifters
- Port and Starboard L-shaped settees Starboard side settee converts to sun lounge Centerline walk thru transom door Fiberglass swim platform Swim ladder Shore power connector Cockpit shower 12V courtesy lighting 4 Gunwale mount rod holders Port and starboard molded in steps- deck access 110V GFI outlet Cockpit coaming bolsters 2 Transom storage lockers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2X454/320 hp Fuel Injected FWC Crusader Marine engines 750 Hours running time Recent exhaust elbows 110 amp Shore power C-Charger battery charger 2 Engine starting batteries One house battery
- Brokers Comments
- This Tiara has been maintained and upgraded over the years as you have seen in the listing. The owners are moving up and this 29 could be yours right now. It has been commissioned for the ’14 season and the new boat is on the way. Come have a look…and bring your checkbook.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.