- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SLO MO has been continuously up graded and extensively maintained by her knowledgeable owner, equipped and ready for extended cruising and the loop.
August 2014 Updates:
Bottom job with all running gear blasted and coated
New shaft logs
Hull buffed and waxed
Seller wants offers ~ Ready for next boat!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLO MO has been continuously up graded and extensively maintained by her knowledgeable owner, equipped and ready for extended cruising and the loop.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- 3 Stateroom configuration, v-berth guest stateroom forward, individual TV and stereo, head with separate shower stall to starboard, vacu-flush toilet, second guest stateroom opposite head to port with twin berths convertible to double, 3- zones of Marine Air
- Main Salon
- Up and aft of galley and lower station, u-shaped dinette to port with table, aft to port is nav station or computer station with chair, forward of nav station is entertainment center with Sony 32” flat screen HD TV, XM SAT weather, JVC stereo and CD player
- Up To Port Corian Counter Tops Three Burner Stove Microwave Convection Oven Under Counter Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer Separate Top Loading Freezer Under Helm Seat With Upgraded Larger Compressor 2008 Icemaker, Dual Stainless Sinks Coffee Maker Clothes Washer Under Forward Steps
- Master Stateroom
- Full Beam Master Stateroom Aft With Athwarship Queen Berth Custom Mattress HD Flatscreen TV Head Is To Starboard With Separate Shower Stall And Vacu-Flush Toilet Separate Master Air With Digital Controls
- Integrated Bow Pulpit With Anchor Roller Electric Lewmar Stainless Windlass With Remote Controls At Both Helms Separate Foot Controls On Deck 45 Lb. CQR Anchor With 50’ Chain And 200’ Of Rope Rode Spare Anchor Mesh Windshield Cover Dual Fender Racks With Fenders Brower Low Profile Dinghy Davit Aft Deck With Remote Control New 2008 Dinghy Chocks Swim Platform Radar Mast Large Lazarette Storage Aft Transom Door Aft Deck Shower Bennet Trim Tabs Full Custom Bimini With Extended Brow And Oversize Stainless Tubing 4-Sided Enclosure With U-Zips Helm Chair With Separate Companion Chair
- Electronics and Helm
- Saturn Compass Standard Vhf Radio Garmin 12” Display Color Gps/Plotter Bottom Machine Map And HD 48 Mile Digital Radar New 2008 Simrad Auto-Pilot MDL 2010 New 2008 Aft Camera KVH HD Satellite TV New 2008 StereoRitchie Compass Simrad Auto-Pilot Icom Vhf Radio 2008 Second Garmin 4212 Display Multi-Function Standard Horizon Ram Mic With Intercom
- 110v/220v Ac & 12v Systems Single 50 Amp Shore Power Receptacle 50 Amp Shore Cord 2- 8d Batteries 2012 1-12v 24 Series Gen Battery 2012 3- Perko Battery Switches Charles 5000 50 Amp Battery Charger Kohler 8 KW Diesel Generator 2250 Hrs. Bonding System Shore Power Inlets Fore And Aft
- Engine Detail & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar Model 3116 Diesel Engines ZF Model HSW 800 Marine Gears 1.57:1 Racor Primary Fuel Filters Engines And Gen Air Seps, Auto Oil Change System, Halon Fire Extinguishing System, Glendinng Engine Synchronizers Numerous Spare Parts For Engines And Generator
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.