- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
DOC SEA MAN is a properly cared for one owner boat that was factory commissioned with virtually every upgrade option available. A keenly experienced owner has carefully used the boat and has ensured all maintenance requirements have been followed on a regular basis without exception.
If you are in the market for a great running, superbly equipped, first class fishing machine then this boat is for you.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is located all the way forward with an island style double bed running athwartship. There is an overhead hatch for lighting and ventilation, a mirrored forward bulkhead with ready lights, rod storage, drawers and hanging locker, stereo speakers and a carbon monoxide detector. Just aft to port is the head featuring an enclosed stall shower, VacuFlush electric head with Tank-Watch 4 holding tank monitoring system, Corian® countertop, overhead storage and mirrored storage cabinetry. Stepping out into the main salon and galley area you have a Norcold refrigerator-freezer that includes Corian® countertops with a recessed stainless steel sink. The salon features teak and holly flooring, an SMX II, AC keypad controller, carbon monoxide detector, port lights with mini-blinds, the electrical distribution panel, and U-shaped settee with removable teak dinette table on twin pedestals. There is also overhead and indirect lighting under the padded valances and also includes a large concealed rod storage locker recessed in.
- Accommodations / Salon
- Cabin headroom is 7’ Teak and holly flooring with factory protective removable carpets High gloss cherry wood cabinetry joined and finished with satin varnish Panasonic TV/VCR Entertainment center Double pedestal hi-lo teak tables U-shaped lounge AC/DC distribution panel access 10,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning Head compartment with shower stall featuring circular acrylic door VacuFlush head Cedar lined closet Assorted rod storage locations including a lighted case inside port of the entry door Forward berth with reading lights above Dining area converts to a double berth 4 opening portlights with designer screens and blinds Skylight over the dining area and overhead hatch over the forward berth
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer Sharp carousel microwave Stainless steel sink with single lever Single burner smooth surface counter top by Princess Corian® countertop Ample storage cabinets and drawers
- Deck / Hull and Cockpit
- Total LOA with pulpit is 39’6” Deadrise at transom is 19degrees Marlin tower with hard buggy top Full tower and helm controls 13 Rocket launchers 4 Rod holders Cockpit rocket launcher – Kidney bean style Port and starboard ice box, fitted with custom gasket lids, gas spring actuator and full length stainless steel piano hinge Cockpit freezer Transom live well (55 gallon lighted with etched glass window) Transom door with top gate, heavy duty polished hardware Rupp outriggers with center rigger Large live well In-deck 5’6” insulated fish boxes with macerators (2) Bait prep center, port side, includes sink, rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid Hatches, lazarette and fishboxes (2), heavy duty with seals, drains, gutters, stainless steel hinges and gas shocks Gunwale padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered – removable Self-bailing cockpit scuppers, center under cockpit sole track drain system Maxwell vertical windlass with foot controls on deck and helm control Recessed custom polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly Custom 316 stainless steel 1 ¼ bow rail Dual access chain locker Custom hardtop over bridge deck 3 windshield wipers, self-parking with heavy duty pantograph arms Bronze underwater through hull fittings Power operated vent in center windshield Indirect lighting under gunwales and hard top Spreader lights Cockpit 110V ice maker Fresh water wash down on port side Salt water wash down with retractable hose and pistol grip nozzle on starboard side Removable cockpit deck with fuel tank access 12 volt electric reel receptacles Removable lazarette 110 sq ft usable cockpit space
- Helm Deck and Console
- Molded fiberglass helm deck, electronically lifted, with dual rams and cockpit control unit Center helm console, tilt out “L” shaped lounge portside with forward facing companion seating Sliding bi-fold hatch with white translucent acrylic lockable cabin door Battery disconnect switches, port and starboard Compass with light, flush mounted Complete custom engine instrument pane with audible warning system Custom backlit switch panel Fire and water bilge water level audible alarms Hydraulic steering with tilt helm Single lever electronic engine controls with low idle control and engine synchronizer with gauge Tilt out helm for easy access to wiring and electronics
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge Deck: Twin 10” Furuno NavNet Multifunction displays GPS/Chartplotter/Radar Depth sounder Simrad AP22 auto pilot ICOM M-502 VHF ACR remote searchlight Ritchie compass Bennett trim tabs Tower: 7” Furuno NavNet GPS/Sounder/Radar ICOM M-302 VHF Bennett trim tabs Stop switches
- Kohler 5kW generator with sound shield 50 amp shore power with Gendinning Cable Master retractor system AC distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity DC distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Vapor proof battery isolator Bonded electrical system with transom zinc Ice maker 110 volt – helm deck High water alarm ZF electronic controls with engine synchronizer 40 amp battery charger Multiple battery banks Circuit panel with digital read out meters Oil X-Change system services the main motors and generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar Diesel 6CXM6TE2 460 HP Trolling valves with ZF transmissions Engine room heater Rule bilge pumps (4) Automatic fire extinguishing system Engine with sound insulation Finished fiberglass engine room liner Double stainless steel hose clamps on all through hull fittings Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses High-capacity fuel filters with water separators Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks Six-port fuel selector valves Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pump out Dripless Tides shaft seals 11 Gallon stainless steel water heater Fiberglass mufflers Propeller shafts – Aquamet 22 Four blade nibral propellers Bronze rudder and struts Recessed hydraulic trim tabs Dockside water inlet
- Brokers Comments
- Well maintained Rampage 38 Express that offers all the features needed to comfortably cruise offshore for a day of fishing or for cruising with family and friends. Very experienced owner has always placed a very high emphasis on his service maintenance and it shows in every respect.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTING BROKER: SCOTT O SCHNEIDER @ (919) 645-8419 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Charleston, SC