- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp (Fuel Injected)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICED TO SELL & NICELY EQUIPPED THIS WELL CARED FOR AND TASTEFULLY UPDATED 1995 MAINSHIP 400 SEDAN BRIDGE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Marine Power 454-cid 350-hp PFI (Port Fuel Injected) Gas Engine's with 900 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler 6.5kw Generator (250-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection (Note JL-Audio Speakers & AMP), Raymarine Radar, NavMan GPS w/Chartplotter, Epoxy Bottom w/Micron Paint, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New interior; Flooring, Cabinet Door Reface, Ceramic Title Back-Splash in Galley. New Shaft Seals, Fresh Bottom Paint, $3k Sound System Upgrade w/JL-Audio Speakers & AMP (w/Helm Remote Control). Surveyed in 2012. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
1990s sedan with spacious interior, large fly-bridge was designed for casual coastal cruising. Expansive interior -- one step down from cockpit level -- includes two large staterooms, full-beam salon with open galley, lounge seating for eight. Small cockpit has built-in bench seating, centerline transom door, twin engine hatches. Note walk-through door in forward fly-bridge coaming.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Guest Cabin Forward to Port w/Privacy Door Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Settee to Port in Salon w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) L-Shaped Sofa in Salon to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Television in Salon Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) NOTE: New flooring, cabinet door reface
- Sink (Stainless Steel) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer (Norcold) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/etc.) NAVMAN GPS w/Chartplotter Raymarine Radar (Dome Array) Sound System w/CD-Player / iPod Connect --Note $3k Upgrade w/JL-Audio Speakers & AMP & Helm Control
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Kohler 6.5kw Generator (250-Hours) Emergency Start System 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Dockside Water Connection Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Walk-Through Bridge to Forward Deck
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Fly-bridge Canvas Enclosure Freshwater Washdown Horn Dockside City Water Connection Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux Micron Bottom Paint (Fresh Paint 2014) Fuel Vapor Detector Interior Seating & Carpeting New 2008 Exterior Seating New 2008 Interior Flooring Updated New Shaft Seals New Waterline CURRENT OWNER SINCE 2003 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.