- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Unique V" is a unique opportunity! This Italian built boat won the ''Motor Boat of the Year in 2010 and has been beautifully maintained by the original owner. It has always been winterized in heated storage and Canadian duty and tax are paid. Outstanding decor with marble flooring in galley, dining area and stairs. Three staterooms and complete crew cabin. Owner is ready to purchase a larger yacht.
ONLY 53' AZIMUT IN CANADA
- LOA : 54' 9'' Length : 53 ' Beam : 15' 6'' Draft : 4' 5''
- MAN R6-730 Twin (2 x 730 HP)
- Water tank capacity : 590 liters Fuel tanks capacity : 2340 liters
- Additional Information
- Displacement full load : 59,524 lbs
- 3 Bedrooms : Master (queen) VIP (double) Guest (2 singles) 1 Crew cabin (1 single)
- CANADIAN DUTY & TAX PAID DOMES, ELECTRONICS AND RADAR ON ARCH ARE MOUNTED ON HINGES (Waterline to arch is under 17') Hydraulic platform Large custom utility fiberglass chest Genset (generator) 20 Kw Water maker Hardtop Complete wet bar on fly with BBQ Ice maker Tropical A/C Cruisair 72,000 BTU + 5000 BTU crew cabin Raymarine System G: (3 monitors) GPS, Radar, Autopilot, VHF, tridata SAT TV Joystick control Xenta for engines Colored hull - red Marble flooring in dining, galley and stairs Remote controlled gangway Yacht Controller (wireless remote for engines and thruster) Cockpit table with chairs Convertible sofa/bed in salon Double Racor filters Glendenning cable master Fridge in cockpit Teak flybridge floor Teak side decks Teak swim platform Bow & stern thrusters Decor upgrading Forward sun pad and cover BOSE lifestyle surrond sound TV in salon Hi-Lo mechanism
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.