Innovation matched with a classic-contemporary design, the perfect recipe of Ferretti Yachts 800, penciled by architect Gianni Zuccon from Studio Zuccon International Project in collaboration with Ferretti Group Engineering, the team of engineers and architects of the Group, and AYTD (Advanced Yacht Technology & Design), the research center of the Group. The result is a yacht featuring wide interior spaces, with a layout generally adopted in larger vessels, blended with catchy external lines, enhanced by the use of color, in which wide windows characterize the external design, plunging interiors into an amazing quantity of light. The external profile of Ferretti Yachts 800 features to distinguishing characteristics: the use of the bronze color for the dome and the graphic lines of windows, which alternate curvy and smooth lines with sharp ‘cuts’.
- Main details & Options
- 2011 Ferretti 800 (July Delivery) Hard Top version 2 x MTU 1823 hp M93 Engines Twin ARG gyro stabilisers Twin Kohler 20 KW generators AB Oceanus 14 VST tender with Yamaha 4 stroke engine 50HP Idromar watermaker 230 lt/h Bow & Stern Thrusters Teak on Flybridge Underwater lights 3rd Control station in cockpit Navnet 3D navigation package with 3 x 17" glass displays. SAT KVH M7 TVCC G8 Vessel monitoring system Bisazza mosaic tiles in bathrooms. 42'" LCD in Salon, 32" LCD in master Cabin, 26" LCD in VIP & port cabin. Electric raising devise for TV in Salon PC: Routing system LAN/WI – FI Electric raising device for curtains in salon & master cabin Miele BBQ on Flybridge Sonance XTR external speakers throughout
- Lobby / Main saloon Access to main deck area (wooden steps ) Wooden floor Leather couches Italian chairs Master cabin Air conditioning Bedside tables (2) with drawer Queen bed with mattress, pillows and bedspread Drawers underneath bed Fitted carpet Hull window with side openable stainless steel portholes (2) with roll-up cover Indirect lighting LCD TV Mini HiFi CD/DVD with 2 loudspeakers and I-Pod docking station Mirrors Natural ventilation under bed Reading lights (2) Roman blinds on side window + block out binds Sliding doors to bathroom Upholstered headboard Upholstered chaise Vanity (mirror and leather ottoman) Walk-in wardrobe with mirror Wardrobe (drawers, safe) Master bathroom Air conditioning Cabinets with shelves and mirror doors Design washbasin in Corian Electric ceramic WC Hull window with side openable stainless steel portholes (2) with roll-up covers Shower with glass door, wooden tray and bench, glass mosaic tiles and rain water shower head Sliding doors to master cabin Sliding overhead locker with mirror door and shelf WC control panel with holding tank gauge (3/4 and full) Wooden flooring Fabric venetian blinds + block at rolleblind VIP cabin Air conditioning Bedside tables (2) with drawers Bookshelf Cabinet with shelves Queen bed with mattress, pillows Drawers underneath bed Fully fitted carpet Indirect lighting DVD Mirror Reading lights (2) Roman blinds (single) TV outlet Upholstered bed headboard Ventilation under bed Wardrobe with mirror inside Window with stainless steel openable portholes (2) and roll-up cover VIP bathroom Cabinet with laundry bin Corian counter top with integrated washbasin Electric ceramic WC Fabric Venetian blinds Shower with glass door, wooden floor and bench Sliding overhead locker with mirror door and shelf Stainless steel openable portholes (2) with covers WC control panel with holding tank gauge (3/4 and full) Wooden flooring Port guest cabin Air conditioning Bedside tables (2) with drawers Bookshelves (2) 2 Single beds with mattress, pillows Drawers underneath bed Fully fitted carpet Indirect lighting DVD Reading lights (2) Roman blinds (single) TV outlet Upholstered bed headboard Ventilation under bed Wardrobes (2), one with mirror inside Window with stainless steel openable portholes (2) and roll-up cover Port guest bathroom Cabinets with shelves and laundry bin Corian counter top with integrated washbasin Electric ceramic WC Fabric Venetian blinds Overhead locker with mirror door Shower with glass door, wooden tray and bench Stainless steel openable porthole WC control panel with holding tank gauge (3/4 and full) Wooden flooring Starboard guest cabin Air conditioning Bed with mattress, pillow and bedspread Drawers underneath bed Fully fitted carpet Indirect lighting Reading lights (2) Roman blinds (single) Three-quarter size bed with mattress, pillow and bedspread + single bunk bed Upholstered bed headboard Ventilation under bed Wardrobe with mirror inside Window with stainless steel openable portholes (2) with roll-up cover Starboard guest bathroom Cabinet with laundry bin Corian counter top with integrated washbasin Electric ceramic WC and with built-in bidet Fabric Venetian blinds Overhead locker with mirror door Shower with glass door and wooden tray Stainless steel openable porthole WC control panel with holding tank gauge (3/4 and full) Wooden flooring
- Crew Area
- Lobby in crew area Access to the main deck through carpeted steps Combined washer/dryer machine Cupboards Fully fitted carpet Captain's cabin on port side Air conditioning Bed with mattress and pillow Fully fitted carpet Lockers with shelves Overhead locker with shelf Reading light Stainless steel openable portholes (2) Storage underneath bed Wardrobe Captain's bathroom Curtains Electric ceramic WC Overhead locker with mirror door Shower with plexiglass door and wooden bench Stainless steel openable porthole Washbasin WC control panel with holding tank gauge (3/4 and full) Crew cabin on starboard side Air conditioning Bunk beds (2) with mattresses and pillows Drawer underneath bed Fully fitted carpet Lockers with shelves Overhead locker with shelfs Reading lights (2) Stainless steel openable portholes (2) Wardrobe Crew bathroom Curtains Electric ceramic WC Lockers with shelves Shower Stainless steel openable porthole Washbasin WC control panel with holding tank gauge (3/4 and full)
- Engine room Accesses (2) to the cockpit area (ladder in the stern bench, hatch and stainless steel and teak ladder) Air intakes (2) Automatic/manual, central fire extinguisher Change over valves (2) for emergency water pumping from the bilge Electric bilge pump Electric ventilation fans (2) Fresh water outlet for filling and washing Fuel tank level indicator 2 x Generator 20kW GRP fuel tank 6750 ltrs with integrated settling tank and discharge Main electric panel Neon lights Portable lamp Racor diesel engine filters with bypass + Hummel (2) Water filters (2) for engine cooling system Water filters (2) for generator cooling system Watertight fore bulkhead Wooden no-slip flooring Electric oil transfer / service pump Hours as of 01.10.2014 Port Engine hours: 1216 Starboard Engine hours: 1218 Generators : 3000
- Propulsion and Control equipment
- Bow thruster (20 HP) Electrohydraulic powered steering GRP fuel tank lt. 6750 with integrated settling tank and discharge Underwater silenced exhausts V-Drive transmission Stabilization systems Trim tabs (flaps)
- Communication Shore telephone and cable TV inlet Telephone interface GSM/GPRS/FAX VHF (2) Monitoring system Integrated managing system with touch-screen display Navigation Automatic pilot control units (2, main and flybridge helm position) Multifunction navigation instrument 2, main helm position, flybridge helm position) Navtex on bridge Radar, chartplotter and GPS with LCD colour display and depth sounder Wind transducer and 2 display fly / bridge (wind instrument)
- Fire extinguishing system Fire extinguishers Pull handles in the engine room (engine and generator shut down, ventilation fans (2) shut off, activation of fire extinguishing system) Smoke detection alarm in the engine room Air conditioning system Mediterranean air conditioning system Electrical system 12V Auxiliary generator starting battery 12V Main generator battery 24V Automatic battery charger for engine batteries 24V battery charger for auxiliary service batteries complete with switch to charge bow thruster 24V Group of batteries for bow thruster 24V Group of batteries for the engine starting 24V Group of auxiliary service batteries - NEW 2013 210Ah 24V lighting throughout Battery disconnecting switches: mechanical (engine room) and electronic (cockpit) Cathodic protection with zinc anodes Electric outlets 230V throughout G2 x enerator 20kW Inverter 24Vdc/230Vac for galley fridge Inverter 24Vdc/230Vac for services Isolation trasformer (18,5KVA) Manual battery disconnecting switches (2) for generators Mechanical (cockpit) and instant (main helm position) electric battery parallel switch Shore plug 63A 230V Bilge system Electric pumps (2) for bilge drainage (engine room, midship) Electric pumps, 3 (2 in the engine room, 1 midship) Emergency bilge suction pipe (engine room) through engine cooling pump Multipurpose electric pump (bilge, gray water, black water) Sanitary and water systems Automatic grey water discharge system Black water sump pump with electric automatic pump Black water tank (330 lt.) with gauge (3/4 and full) Connection of crew WC to holding tank Electric WC system Fresh water autoclave pump 24V with electronic control Fresh water tank lt. 1320 Grey water tank lt. 330 Sea water fire fighting system and chain wash-down Water heater 230V, 80 lt
- Bimini top with electrohydraulic opening Electric cooking top 230V on flybridge Electric, directable searchlight Expansion of monitoring system functions GRP Hard Top with electric canopy Mitsubishi Anti Rolling Gyro (ARG) (2 x MSM-4000) Spare propellers Spare shaft Stern thruster (20HP) Tender Third control station in cockpit Water maker 230 lt./h Ultra anchor + swevel 14 Fenders + Ferretti Covers Steel defense bar, for folding and improving bow fender lockers Chain counter Fly / Bridge Hydrobuffer system with 3 source around the boat Teak on the beach club + teak box Deep extended seat in Aft deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Kevin Bonnie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or +377 97 98 24 24