- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"SAIL FAST BUT LIVE SLOW" with this C & C Custom Racer/Cruiser!
"Sanfire" is a Custom C & C 43 Ocean Racing Sloop with an impressive record including the Trans-Pac & Newport to Bermuda. The knowledgeable owner has sailed her all over the northern hemisphere for 25 years. She has retired from her racing days to be a great cruising boat ready to head to the Caribbean. Her interior has had a re-fit and she is ready to cruise or race to the next anchorage!
- Westerbeke 37 HP 4-107 with only 200 hours since recent rebuild!
- Forward Cabin is a good sized V-Berth with a Filler. Continuing Aft, to port is the enclosed and remodeled head compartment, Aft from there you will find a nice sized open Saloon with a settees on the port side not the port and starboard sides. Aft of that, on the port side you will find the the Nav Station and a quarter berth. On the starboard side is the U - Shaped Galley Above each settee you can install pipe berths. Overall, set up for racing you can sleep 10 inside the cabin.
- On Deck
- Sanfire has a Quick electric vertical windlass and 2 Stainless Anchor chutes and rollers, with a Bruce 33KG anchor, 5/16 chain and 5/8 Nylon Rode. All Barient Winches: (2) #36 two Speed, (2) #32 two speed, (2) #26 Two speed, (2) #23 two speed/self tailing, (1) #23 two speed, (2) #22 two speed, (1) #20 two speed and (2) # 10 two speed. Two Aluminum Spinnaker Poles, and a reaching strut.
- Sail Inventory
- Sanfire is well equipped with sails that are in like new condition: Fully Battened Mainsail with (2) REEF points (like new) Mylar/Kevlar #1 Genoa (like new) Mylar/Kevlar #1 spare Genoa in good condition 150% Reacher 100% Reacher #1 Light Genoa Drifter 1 1.5 ounce spinnaker 3/4 ounce spinaker Storm Jib Storm Trysail
- 72 PHRF Rating
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details.