- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Formula 37 PC is the perfect mix between a hot performance boat and a luxurious cruiser. This premium-quality performance vessel that has two cabins, one head with a settee and galley down. She's not only accommodating down below for overnights, she is a roomy entertainer on deck for day boating along with a large swim platform that makes boarding easy for friends or family.
This vessel is in pristine condition. Many extras included. She just had 20k in upgrades, upholstery, bench cushions and deck floor coverings all redone. Also, new canvas, isinglass and a brand new rear bimini extension from the hardtop. She is a must see head turner.
THIS IS BOAT IS POWERED WITH VOLVO D6-370 KA DIESEL ENGINES! THEY ARE MATED TO TO VOLVO DUO PROP OUTDRIVES. THIS IS THE MOST EFFICIENT COMBINATION POSSIBLE!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The newly re-designed Formula 37 PC measuring in length at 38' 5" with the integrated bow platform stands out among the rest as a luxury icon in today?s boating market. This PC has an elegant cabin and a roomy cockpit, which creates a comfortable ride and boating experience for everyone aboard to enjoy.
- Icom IC-M422 vhf Hand held Icom vhf Garmin 7212 touch screen / color / 48 nm digital radar / chart plotter / sounder Simrad AP24 autopilot Uniden depth finder 4" Ritchie compass Engine room camera Remote for windlass and lights 12 vdc outlet Fireboy override panel Bow thruster controls Fuel / water alarms Sea Key system Jabsco search light controls EVC controls Bennett trim tab controls VP electronic controls VP electronic display Lewmar chain counter Windlass controls Gauges ELECTRONICS (ENTERTAINMENT) STEREO SYSTEM: Clarion CMD5 am/fm/cd/sat/ipod inputs / stereo with power amp, speakers and remote at helm. Operable. TV/VCR: Sharp 20" flat screen with dvd player in salon. Two (2) 14" Toshiba flat screen tv's with dvd players One small tv for cockpit. KVH Tracvision M3 satellite system with two receivers Antenna switch noted onboard. All operable at time of survey. NOTE: All installation of audio / video equipment was nicely done.
- Custom Features
- Custom Helm Chairs Bow Thruster Swimming ladder Cockpit table Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower Custom Covers
- Westerbeke - Model - 7.6 BTD 7.6 KW with 800 hours.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.