- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-Litre MPI w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 2003 MAXUM 3100 SCR IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre MPI 260-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrive's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Camper-Top Canvas Package, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Hot/Cold Transom Shower, Walk-Through Windshield, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Boat was clean and showed very well upon listing inspection. Rare find w/generator!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say
Sporty family express combines sleek styling with upscale interior, spirited performance. Topside highlights include sporty burled dash, companion L-lounge, U-shaped aft seating, wet bar with integrated cooler. Well-appointed cabin with full galley, Ultraleather dinette, faux maple cabinetry, sleeps six. Note generous galley storage, roomy head. Additional features include foredeck sun pads, transom shower, large anchor locker.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Television to Port Forward Berth Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin Hanging Locker Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Wood Sole (Looks Like Teak/Holly) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine RL70 GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In Westerbeke Generator (Approximately 32-hours)
- Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Dockside City Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 3100 SCR features the power of high-performance twin engines, the elegance of a European-inspired profile, and the convenience of ergonomically-designed control. Quiet power and precision is made possible by the twin MerCruiser engines and the innovative MaxuPlane hull design. The 3100 SCR offers a 30-foot, 9-inch overall length and full 10-foot, 6-inch beam. Up front, there is an oversized helm, broad beam, and comfortable companion seating that converts into a sunlounge. The interior sleeps four and includes an enclosed head with electric flush, molded shower stall, and sink.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.