- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NOT FOR SALE TO US CITIZEN WHILE IN US WATERS
A TRUE SAILOR'S BOAT Designed by Philippe Briand and the Jeanneau Design department, the Sun Odyssey 43 DS is a cruising sailboat with nautical elegance.
Sail La Vie has been well cared for by her current owners who are regrettably selling her after years of enjoyment throughout the Caribbean.
She is nicely equipped for live aboard cruising, and a boat designed to handle even the toughest of offshore passages.
- MAKE/MODEL: Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 43DS DESIGNER: Daniel Andrieu & Jeanneau Design BUILDER: Jeanneau WHERE BUILT: France REGISTRATION NUMBER: XXXXXXX FLAG: BVI LOA: M 13.21 / FT 43.33 LWL: M 11.43 / FT 37.42 BEAM: M 4.19 / FT 13.67 DRAFT: M 2.00 / FT 6.58 DISPLACEMENT: 9300 Kg / 20503 lbs KEEL BALLAST: 2955 Kg / 6515 lbs
- HULL: Fibreglass DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP with teak in cockpit and swim platform STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel DUAL STEERING: No RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Modified Fin
- VOLTAGE: 230V/ 12V NO OF BATTERIES: 1 engine & 3 house CAPACITY: eng 100Ah & house 300Ah MAKE: Unknown METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator & battery charger ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah GENERATOR MAKE: None SHORE POWER: Yes SHORE POWER CABLE: Yes
- NO OF FUEL TANKS: 1 MATERIAL: Plastic CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 200 / GALLONS: 53 NO OF WATER TANKS: 3 MATERIAL: Plastic CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 550 / GALLONS: 146 HOLDING TANKS: Yes
- Water System
- MANUAL: Fridge drain PRESSURISED: Fresh water SEA WATER: None WATER HEATING SYSTEM: Yes
- TYPE: Sloop SPARS: Sparcraft, Aluminum STANDING RIGGING: Stainless steel wire LAST REPLACED: Original RUNNING RIGGING: Cored braided line MAINSAIL REEFING: In mast furling HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl SPINNAKER POLE: None
- MAIN: Doyle, 2009 GENOA: Doyle, 2009 SPARE MAIN & GENOA: Elvstrom, 2005
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Harken 48, 2 Speed, Self Tailing SHEET WINCHES: (1) Harken 40, 2 Speed, Self Tailing HALYARD WINCHES: (1) Harken 40, 2 Speed, Self Tailing
- NO OF BERTHS: 8 plus 2 in saloon DOUBLES: 3 plus saloon SINGLES: 2 NO. OF CABINS: 2,3 or 4 AFT CABIN: 2 COOKER TYPE: Eno NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes GRILL: No FUEL: Propane MICROWAVE: none FRIDGE: Frigoboat engine driven coldplate FREEZER Frigoboat engine driven coldplate ICEBOX: None SINK: Double basin NO. HEADS: 2 MAKE: Jabsco HANDBASIN: 2 SHOWER: 2 plus transom CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: None UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Blue microfiber INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Teak laminated marine ply WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: Four cabin standard converts to 2 or 3 cabin
- Ground Tackle
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth WINDLASS: Electric MAKE: Lofrans 1000W OTHER GROUND TACKLE: None
- Navigation Aids
- COMPASS: Plastimo AGE: Original ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine ST60+ AGE: Original SPEED: Raymarine ST60+ AGE: Original LOG: Raymarine ST60+ AGE: Original WIND: Tacktick MN100-2 AGE: 2007 VHF: Raymarine Ray 45 AGE: Original CHARTPLOTTER: Northstar Explorer 657 AGE: 2007 AUTO PILOT: Raymarine ST6002 AGE: Original
- General Equipment
- GAS DETECTOR: None SEARCHLIGHT: None HORN: Yes GANGWAY: None FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Yes BILGE PUMPS: Manual & electric SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: None SUN AWNING/TONNEAU: None RADIO/ CD: Sony CDX GT Marine (aux) DAVITS: None SWIMMING LADDER: Yes BIMINI: Yes DINGHY: None OUTBOARD: None WARPS: 4 FENDERS: 4 BOATHOOK: Yes ENGINE SPARES: None CUTLERY/CROCKERY/UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: none LAST SERVICED: n/a CLOCK/BAROMETER: Plastimo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.