- 19 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 115-hp 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
DO NOT DELAY AS WE ARE NOT EXPECTING THIS ONE TO LAST LONG, 2004 BOSTON WHALER 190 NANTUCKET -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Features a Single Mercury 115-hp 4-Stroke Motor. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2004 Single Axle Trailer, Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder. AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod/MP3-Connection, Canvas Mooring Cover, Livewell, and MUCH more!
- Compass Depth Sounder Fish-Finder AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch
- Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder Livewell
- Additional Information
- Bottom Paint Canvas Mooring Cover 2004 Single Axle Trailer CURRENT OWNER OF 1-YEAR
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 190 Nantucket is the newest and largest offering in Whaler's attractively priced boat / motor / trailer packages. Its 12-inch draft lets anglers ply shallow backwaters, yet its V-hull entry, 22-inch interior freeboard and 60-gallon fuel capacity make it equally suited for heading offshore. So owners get big-boat capabilities (including the yacht-quality touches expected from Whaler) plus easy trailerability. It's loaded with standard features - under-gunnel rod racks, a leaning post, tilt stainless steel steering wheel, acrylic windshield and generous console space for bracket-mounted electronics and flush-mounted components. There's plenty of toe room for fish fighting, and extra transom space thanks to the removable port rear quarter seat base. Naturally, there are lots of options for even more hardcore fishing and creature comforts.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.