Pandamonium is a great example of an express sportfish with excellent speed powered by super low hour MAN 1100hp Common Rail engines. She is well equipped, and always maintained in superb condition.
- Beam:16' 4" Max Draft: 4' 6" Displacement:50,000lbs Cruise Speed: 32 knots Max Speed: 36 knots Engines: MAN Engine Model: Common Rail HP: 1100 Hours: 800 Fuel Tank: 848 Gallons Water Tank: 150 Gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Viking 45 express features a large air conditioned helm deck area that offers unobstructed 360 degrees of visibility and plenty of seating and all new cushions and LED lighting. A starboard located sliding door allows access into the cabin. Descending several steps there is a galley to starboard and a large L-Shape sofa to port. The first of two cabins is to port and has upper and lower bunks. The master is forward with an island style bed and private access to the single starboard head. Head entry can also be made by a door in the companionway. The 119 square foot cockpit is sure to please any serious angler. In addition to space, the functionality of the 45's cockpit with a tackle center, engine room access, in deck fish box and refrigerated step for drinks is unmatched, even in many larger boats.
- CruisAir heating and air conditioning Teak cocktail table L-Shaped sofa with storage underneath (upgraded style) Dimmer controlled recessed lighting New Samsung Flat panel TV New Clarion stereo Solid cherry tick Amtico flooring Indirect lighting behind valances Ships electric panel Central vacuum Sliding salon door Teak veneer finish Recessed speakers in headliner Luxury decor package Sony Playstation 3 New Ghost Phantom alarm system
- Magna Sahara corian counter tops Corian bone sink Removable sink wand Removable cover for cook top with exhaust fan Microwave/Convection oven Two-Burner cook top with built in exhaust fan Under counter Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer with custom ventilation to preserve units Drawer and cabinet storage Hot water heater Water tank gauge
- Master Stateroom
- New carpeting Island double bed that lifts to reveal storage underneath - new custom fabrics CruisAir heating and air conditioning (2) Hanging lockers Head access Reading lights Indirect lighting Carpeting Drawer storage New Samsun flat panel TV Recessed direct lighting Overhead deck hatch Stereo speakers that connect to the interior system Mirrored forward bulkhead
- Guest Stateroom-Port
- New custom fabrics and carpet Upper and lower bunks Hanging locker Storage under bottom bunk Carpet Recessed lighting Overhead hatch Stereo speakers that connect to the interior system New Samsung TV
- Guest Head-Starboard
- Entry from companionway or master stateroom CruisAir heating and air conditioning Brushed aluminum shower door Vacu flush head Stall shower Exhaust fan Mirror faced medicine cabinet Teak Amtico flooring Linen storage Automatic shower sump Corian topped vanity with teak face and bone sink Towel bar and ring Overhead hatch
- New EZ2CY Enclosure Fiberglass pod with electronic single lever controls (3) Murray products teak ladder back chairs New Release Battle Saddle Raised wraparound windshield CruisAir heating and air conditioning New Full enclosure (3) Windshield wipers Recessed electronics boxes Rexroth controls New LED Recessed lighting in hardtop Moritz monitoring system Storage under bench seating Palm Beach Towers hardtop and tower Recessed teaser reel box with (2) Miya Epoch electric teaser reels US-8 Running lights recessed in hardtop Manual engine shut down switches VHF radios and switches in console radio box Fire system control MAN backup electric controls system
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- All new antennaes Furuno Navpilot Autopilot Navtracker Nothstar 972 GPS chart plotter (2) Compasses VEI 24V DC computer with wireless mouse Furuno Navnet color depth sounder with 50 200KW transducers Instrument panel Furuno 12KW color radar with 6’ array (2) Icom 602 VHF radios Power assist wheel steering ACR electric spotlight Furuno RD 30 ACR 2742 Eprib Elbex 4mm color ball camera for engine room New Clarion stereo system XMS satellite radio receiver FLIR night vision system new 2009 Moritz systems monitor DirecTV Satellite (2) receivers
- Palm Beach Towers tuna tower with molded fiberglass hardtop and buggy top Furuno 12” LCD display screen Icom M45 VHF radio Control box in tower with controls, steering and electronics New Garmin 5208 Chart plotter New RD30 New seat cushions
- Main Deck
- Freshwater washdown in anchor locker Hand rails Molded in LED navigation lights Stainless steel rub rails Wrap around windshield (3) Bomar foredeck hatches Awlgrip bilges and anchor locker Fiberglass side thru hulls Additional forward fuel tank Oval exhaust outlets (3) Stanchion "Palm Beach" style bow rail Ideal windlass with custom stainless steel toe rail chafe guard plate for anchor line handling New lighting package - all new 4-color under gunwale cockpit lights, new lights in hardtop, tower buggy top and under tower floor All cushions reupholstered New bow cushions/sun pads
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- New release battle saddle Transom live bait well In deck bait well with gas piston for lid In deck fish box with gas pistons for lids Pipe Welders outriggers (6) Rod rocket launcher on aft hardtop Pipe Welders center rigger Tackle center with drawers, bait prep center, freezer and engine room access Transom door and gate Lazzarette hatch (4) Flush mount rod holders (2) Clearing rod holders on each tower leg 119 Square Ft. of cockpit space (2) Miya Epoch US8 24V DC teaser reels Freshwater wash down in tower (2) Quartz lights 110V A.C. Eskimo ice machine New cockpit cover (2) New under gunwale electric reel outlets (2) New macerator pumps for fish box and live well New Sunfly cockpit cover
- Electrical System
- 240-120 Volt AC electrical system (2) Alternators Battery bank New S/S Battery charger (8) New Odyssey batteries (2) Phase three smart battery chargers Battery parallel switch 12-24 Volt DC electrical system Dockside electrical cable Electrical bonding system Onan 17.5KW generator with AC and DC lighting system Glendenning cable master for shore cable Electrical control panel in salon Smart Isoboost voltage stabilizers Vanner 80 AMP battery equalizer Gost Phantom alarm system
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Complete 1000 hour MAN engine service-February 2013 Cruisair air conditioner compressors Air filtration system Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Sea Star hynautic steering system (2) Main engine crash pumps Electronic engine synchronizer Trolling valves Viking I beam engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Electronic engine synchronizer Automatic fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor and secondary fuel filters (3) Fuel tanks with transfer pump Hot water heater Holding tank All pumps strainers, filters etc., painted snow white awlgrip Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer system Stainless steel propeller shafts Start/stop switches ZF transmissions Water filtration system Fresh water pump Electric fuel priming pumps New GrundFos fresh water pump New horn compressor New central vacuum Just completed oil change and fuel filter change
- Gel coat Hull and topsides polished May 2014 Props balanced June 2012 Rudders Trim tabs Zinc Anode (4) Underwater lights; (2) out and (2) down facing New cutlass bearings June 2012 Bottom bead blasted to remove all old bottom paint, and new bottom paint applied in May 2012 New 5-Blade Veem interceptor props
- Recent Updates
- New carpet downstairs New carpet custom runner New bedding New stereo sound system - (2) new Clarion head units, (12) JBL Speakers, (2) JBL subwoofers, (4) JBL amps (2) Remote stereo controls (3) New Samsung flat screen TVs
- All personal belongings, including fishing tackle, rods, reels, gaffs, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.