- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED. VERY MOTIVATED SELLER. SELLER WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT CAMANO SOLD. COME LOOK AT THE BEST 31 CAMANO ON THE MARKET AND MAKE AN OFFER!!!!
Wow! Wow! Wow! BETTER THAN NEW is how I would describe this one Owner beautiful 2004 Camano 31. Saying it has been meticulously maintained does not even start to express how well this vessel has been maintained. No expense has been spared on keeping this boat in perfect condition. The Owner has records for everything he has ever done to this boat since it was brand new. He even has records for every gallon of fuel he has used. She comes fully outfitted for cruising, with a full complement of navigational electronics and equipment. She features the optional nautical and beautiful teak and holly cabin floor. The Camano 31 is a well-known Northwest boat and was designed for Northern waters. Which in simple terms translates into it is ready to handle a wide range of sea conditions. She is sturdy, simple to operate and maintain, capable of comfortable long-range cruising, and with an amazingly large interior space for a 31 foot boat. A study of the photos demonstrates that it would be literally impossible to design a boat with better 360-degree visibility and more light. While the Camano 31 line has not suffered dramatic changes over time, this late model 31 enjoys the benefits of an exceptional continuous-improvement process. All the hoses and wires and fasteners are precisely run. The engine room is practically a work of industrial art. Everything fits exactly as it should. The Camano 31 embodies the "less is more" philosophy to perfection. The result is a boat that is simple to operate and maintain and yet capable of duty as a stout little ship. The flybridge is surprisingly large with room for several guests. The lower helm and the flybridge helm are both positioned far forward for excellent visibility. This gem should absolutely be considered by anyone looking for a proven boat with performance and accommodations that far exceed its nominal size.
CLICK ON FULL SPECS TO SEE WHAT ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL VESSEL OFFERS
- Very large main salon with lower helm and a comfortable helm seat located forward to starboard. Aft and to port is an L-shaped settee with hi-low table. The large opening salon windows provide unlimited visibility and light with an open feeling. Custom burled woodwork throughout. The salon has a teak and holly sole. The entire salon has sliding curtains for complete privacy as well as protection from the sun. The aft salon door provides access to the cockpit and swim platform. There is also a special ordered Phantom salon screen door for more ventilation when your not using the AC system. Forward and down one step is the galley to port. The galley’s design and location provides a feeling of space and light and is fully equipped. Across from the galley is the head with VacuFlush toilet.
- Main Salon
- One of the great features of the Camano is its large and very bright salon. With excellent visibility and ventilation, Cruise Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning, and 360 degree visibility, the salon is comfortable in all conditions. Added options include a stainless steel grab rail, starboard bookcase with sliding doors and a closet with modesty door.
- Open galley on port side midship. The galley is a U-shaped design and it is one step down from the main salon area. Opening port provides great ventilation. There is good storage under the sink and to the left of the sink. Force 10 (3) Burner Propane Stove w/ Broiler & Oven 120/12 Volt Nova Kool Refrig/Freezer Stainless steel Microwave Oven Hot & Cold pressure water AC Outlets for other appliances Propane alarm with tester Large stainless steel sink
- Garmin 3210C GPSMAP color Chart plotter Garmin GDS 22 Sonar depth sounder Garmin GMR 18 HD -36-NM radar Garmin GDL 30A Satellite weather receiver with XM Radio Garmin GMS10 port expander Rule 4" compass Toggle bow thruster Lenco 12 x 30 Electric trim tabs Trim Tab Controls Omni directional TV antenna, 12 dc or 120 ac operation
- 3.5 KW Mastervolt Whisper Generator in Sound Shield (Lees than 60 Hours) Zantrex 20 Battery monitor for monitoring both battery banks, voltage, amps, 1750 Watt Inverter with 2 dedicate outlets in Galley and one in main salon. All interior and exterior lights have been converted to LED bulbs Mastervolt 40amp Smart Battery Charger 4 house batteries and 1 starting battery 110 Volt Electrical panel 12 Volt Electrical panel
- The deck and flybridge are fully appointed. Two fully equipped helms, both upper and lower stations have GPS, bow thruster controls, autopilot, trim tab controls, depth sounder and VHF Radios. Stainless steel stern and hand rails add to the elegance of the design. The laminate schedule is refreshingly traditional. Hand laid mat and rovings are utilized for superior strength. Carbon fiber is used along with mat and rovings in thicknesses as great as one inch. Above the waterline, hull sides are foam cored for maximum durability, insulation and strength. Keel is reinforced and all bulkheads are completely joined, encapsulated and finished with the highest quality materials. The engine room is sound proofed and powder coating is utilized on all aluminum surfaces such as the window frames and cabin door. Three sliding windows are provided, with extra thick safety glass for durability. Engine room has an automatic Fireboy fire suppression stem installed. Bimini and helm cover Swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Transom door (4) window covers Stainless steel ladder to the bridge Stainless steel bow rails and stern rails (4) opening port lights with screens Stainless steel anchor roller Maxwell electric windlass 22# Bruce plow anchor Dock lines & fenders Saltwater washdown Flybridge with three custom chairs Full engine control panel on bridge Venturi windshield Console cover Stainless upper helm wheel Drink holders (8) 10" deck cleats Port/starboard fuel & water deck fills International running lights Anchor light 2 cockpit lights Tinted hatch over forward cabin Oceanaire hatch & sunshade combo Hot & Cold water deck shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@Neptuneyachtsales.com