2008 BENETEAU CYCLADES 50 - Spindrift III
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Beneteau Cyclades 50 is, compared to other 50 footers, a big boat. The 16-foot beam translates to a terrific amount of space and about twice the volume of more traditional 50-footers. This space leads to a level of comfort unsurpassed in its class. Five cabins make up the accommodations, with four double cabins, each with its own head and shower in the corners, and a single berth and head for crew/storage/workshop way forward, accessed through a foredeck hatch.
BROKERS REMARKS: "Spindrift III" is one of the nicest Cyclades 50's in our fleet. With 4 cabins plus crew quarters, air conditioning with generator and 110v sockets, this yacht is set up for Caribbean cruising in comfort and modern style. This yacht also has powered halyard winch, to make sailing a breeze. The engine on this yacht, is exceptionally clean, and hull and deck are also very good.
AVAILABILITY: Leaves fleet June 2014, owner very motivated to sell. Can possibly be released early. Call for details. PRICE DROP Jan 2014 - now asking $185k
- BOAT NAME: Spindrift III MAKE/MODEL: Beneteau Cyclades 50 DESIGNER: Berret & Racoupeau BUILDER: Beneteau WHERE BUILT: France MODEL YEAR: 2007 YEAR BUILT: 2008 YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED: Nov 2007 HULL NO (HIN): FRBEYFxxxxK708 REGISTRATION NUMBER: xxxxxx FLAG: US LOA M 15.65 / FT 51'3" LWL M 13.85 / FT 49'9" BEAM M 4.9 / FT 16'1” DRAFT M 2.16 / FT 7'1" DISPLACEMENT: 12,680 kg / 27,955 lbs
- HULL: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel DUAL STEERING: Yes RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Fin & bulb EPOXY TREATMENT: vinylester gelcoat DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. and balsa sandwich
- NO OF ENGINES: 1 MAKE/AGE: Yanmar MODEL: 4JH4-TX1 HP: 100 FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 4 COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange LAST SERVICED: Every two weeks HOURS RUN/DATE: 3320 December 2013 TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S): Kansaki 2F 30 11 TYPE OF CONTROLS: TFX DRIVE TO PROP: Shaft TYPE OF PROP: 3 Blade fixed prop
- VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt NO OF BATTERIES: 4 house/1 engine/1 genset CAPACITY: 4 X140Ah house 100Ah engine MAKE: Lifeline heavy duty YEAR: 2009 SWITCHED: Unknown METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 12v/80A GENERATOR: Onan e-QD HOURS RUN: 5671 December 2013 SHORE POWER : Yes SHORE POWER CABLE: Yes
- NO OF FUEL TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Rotomoulded CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 440 GALLONS: 116 NO OF WATER TANKS: 3 MATERIAL: PVC CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 980 GALLONS: 246 HOLDING TANKS: Yes
- WATER SYSTEMS
- MANUAL: Fresh PRESSURISED: Fresh water SEA WATER: NO WATER HEATING SYSTEM: Yes
- TYPE: Sloop Rig SPARS: Z Spar Red Label, Aluminum STANDING RIGGING: Braided Stainless Steel LAST REPLACED: Original RUNNING RIGGING: Cored Braided Line MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing SPINNAKER POLE: None HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl
- MAINSAIL: Doyle, 2009 GENOA: Doyle, 2010 LAZY BAG: Original
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Harken 55, 2 speed, Self Tailing HALYARD WINCHES: (2) Harken 44, 2 speed, Self Tailing, one is electric
- NO OF BERTHS: 12 DOUBLES: 5 SINGLES: 2 NO. OF CABINS: 4 plus crew quarters AFT CABIN: 2 COOKER TYPE: Eno NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes GRILL: Yes FUEL: Propane MICROWAVE: No FRIDGE: Vitrifrigo 12v driven cold plate FREEZER Vitrifrigo 12v driven cold plate ICEBOX: None SINK: (1) Double basin in galley NO. HEADS: (5) MAKE: Jabsco HANDBASIN: (5) SHOWER: (4) plus transom CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: Yes 3 x Cruiseair UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: White Pleather Saloon & Dark Navy Blue Fabric in cabins INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Light Teak veneer marine ply WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 5 Cabin
- GROUND TACKLE
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 25kg SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany WINDLASS: Electric MAKE: Quick Italy12v OTHER GROUND TACKLE: None
- NAVIGATION AIDS
- COMPASS: (2) Plastimo AGE: Original ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST60 AGE: Original SPEED: Raymarine Tridata ST60 AGE: Original LOG: Raymarine Tridata ST60 AGE: Original WIND: Windex AGE: Unknown VHF: Raytheon RAY54 AGE: 2006 AUTO PILOT: Autohelm ST6001 AGE: 2006 GPS Plotter: Raymarine A57d colour chart plotter
- GENERAL EQUIPMENT
- GAS DETECTOR: None SEARCHLIGHT: None HORN: Yes GANGWAY: None FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Yes BILGE PUMPS: Manual & automatic SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes SUN AWNING/TONNEAU: No RADIO/ CD: VDO w speakers in saloon and cockpit DAVITS: No SWIMMING LADDER: Yes BIMINI: Yes DINGHY: No OUTBOARD: No WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (4) Yes BOATHOOK: (1) Yes ENGINE SPARES: No CUTLERY / CROCKERY / UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: No LAST SERVICED: n/a CLOCK / BAROMETER: no
- The Moorings offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- North America, South America, Pacific Ft. Lauderdale Sales Office Tel: +1 954 462 3075 Fax: +1 954 462 2440 Email us Annapolis Sales Office Tel: +1 800 672 1327 Email us Tortola Support Office Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I. France and Southern Europe United Kingdom and Northern Europe Asia / Africa Nice Sales Office Nice, France Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50 Fax: +33 (0) 4 92 04 85 10 Email us Portsmouth Sales Office Port Solent Marina Portsmouth, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 23 9222 2213 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 2285 Email us Hong Kong Support Office Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Tel: +852 6384 0188 Email us Africa Support Office Cape Town, South Africa Tel: +27 21 689 2704 Email us Croatia, South Europe Turkey and Eastern Med Austalia Croatia Sales Office Marina Kremik, Primosten, Croatia Mobile: 0038598321671 Email us Turkey Sales Office Netsel Marina, Marmaris, Turkey Office: +90 252 412 1927 Fax: +90 252 412 4384 Email us Brisbane Sales Office Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Office:1300 739 655 Cell: 61 423 700 782 Fax: 61 7 3102 6253 Email us