2009 BENETEAU OCEANIS 37 - Lacco Ameno
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Beneteau Oceanis 37 offers more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. Her comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel, opening the passage straight through the cockpit from the transom. This is a classic sailing yacht with eye-catching appeal. She features a spacious stall shower and panoramic forward-facing windows that bring plenty of light into the cabin.
BROKERS REMARKS: LACCO AMENO is looking in great shape. The Oceanis 37 is very spacious both above and below decks compared to other similar sized boats. Huge cockpit space with all sail controls lead to cockpit for ease of handling. Shallow draft means she can go just about anywhere. L shaped galley with conventional door style 12v refrigeration. AC unit for comfort on those days in the marina. Reliable Yanmar engine rounds up a great package.
AVAILABILITY: Due to be released from the Moorings fleet on 30th April 2014. Maybe available sooner. Please enquire.
- BOAT NAME: Lacco Ameno MAKE/MODEL: Beneteau Oceanis 37 DESIGNER: Berret-Racoupeau BUILDER: Beneteau WHERE BUILT: Beneteau USA MODEL YEAR: 2009 YEAR BUILT: 2008 YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED: 2008 / December HULL NO (HIN):BEYPXXXXJ809 REGISTRATION NUMBER: xxxxxx FLAG: US LOA: M 11.48 / FT 37’ 8” BEAM: M 3.92 / FT 12’10 DRAFT: M 1.40 / FT 4'7" DISPLACEMENT: 6,515 kg/14,359 lbs KEEL BALLAST: Iron SAIL AREA: 67.8 sq. meters / 730 sq feet
- HULL: Solid Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. With teak in cockpit and swim platform, balsa core. STEERING SYSTEM: Single wheel RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Fin & bulb
- NO OF ENGINES: 1 MAKE/AGE: Yanmar MODEL: 3YM30 HP: 29 FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 3 COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange HOURS RUN/DATE: 1900 estimated @ Jan 2014 TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S): Kanzaki TYPE OF CONTROLS: TFX DRIVE TO PROP: Shaft TYPE OF PROP: 3 Blade fixed prop
- VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt NO OF BATTERIES: 2 house/1 engine CAPACITY: 420ah house/ 100ah engine MAKE: Lifeline AGM YEAR: Unknown METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator and 25 amp battery charger ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 55amp GENERATOR: None SHORE POWER : 110 volt SHORE POWER CABLE: Yes
- NO OF FUELTANKS:1 MATERIAL: Roto-moulded CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 130 / GALLONS: 34 NO OF WATER TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Roto-moulded CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 360 / GALLONS: 95 HOLDING TANKS: Yes
- WATER SYSTEM
- PRESSURISED: H&C Fresh water WATER HEATING SYSTEM: 7 gallon heated by shore power and engine exchanger
- TYPE: Sloop Rig SPAR MAKER:US SPARS SPAR MATERIAL: Anodized Alum. deck stepped STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Braided Stainless Steel 1X19 BACKSTAYS: Double LAST REPLACED: Original RUNNING RIGGING: Cored Braided Line MAINSAIL REEFING: Single line reefing with Antal track and main sliders HEADSAIL ROLLER: Profurl
- MAIN: Quantum, 2012 GENOA: Quantum, 2012 LAZY BAG: Doyle, Original
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 46, 2 Speed, Self Tailing HALYARD WINCHES: (1) Lewmar 30, 2 Speed, Self Tailing, on coach roof ALL LINES LEAD TO COCKPIT
- NO OF BERTHS: 6 DOUBLES: 3 including convertible dinette NO. OF CABINS: 2 AFT CABINS: 1 COOKER TYPE: 2 burner S/S gimbaled NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes with broiler GRILL: Stern rail Bar B Q FUEL: Propane MICROWAVE: No FRIDGE: Vitrifrigo 12 volt with freezer SINK: (1) Double basin in galley NO. HEADS: (1) MAKE: Jabsco manual HANDBASIN: (1) SHOWER: (1) plus transom CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: Yes (1) Cruisair 16000btu UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry stained marine ply WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 2 cabin 1 head
- GROUND TACKLE
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: DELTA with all chain SECONDARY ANCHOR: DANFORTH with chain and rope WINDLASS: Electric 12 volt 1000w MAKE: QUICK
- NAVIGATION AIDS
- COMPASS: Plastimo AGE: Original GPS: Raymaine C80 colour chart plotter AGE: Original ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ AGE: Original WIND: Raymarine Tridata ST 60+ and Windex AGE: Original AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST6002 AGE: Original VHF: Icom IC M412 DSC AGE: 2012
- GENERAL EQUIPMENT
- HORN: Yes FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Portable BILGE PUMPS: Manual & automatic SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes COCKPIT BIMINI TOP: Yes RADIO/ CD: Sony Marine CDX 910UI with aux TV/DVD: None DAVITS: No SWIMMING LADDER: Yes DINGHY: No OUTBOARD: No WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (4) Yes BOATHOOK: (1) Yes CUTLERY / CROCKERY / UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: No LAST SERVICED: N/A
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- North America, South America, Pacific Ft. Lauderdale Sales Office Tel: +1 954 925 4150 Fax: +1 954 462 2440 Email us Annapolis Sales Office Tel: +1 800 672 1327 Email us Tortola Support Office Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I. France and Southern Europe United Kingdom and Northern Europe Asia / Africa Nice Sales Office Nice, France Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50 Fax: +33 (0) 4 92 04 85 10 Email us Portsmouth Sales Office Port Solent Marina Portsmouth, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 23 9222 2213 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 2285 Email us Hong Kong Support Office Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Tel: +852 6384 0188 Email us Africa Support Office Cape Town, South Africa Tel: +27 21 689 2704 Email us Croatia, South Europe Turkey and Eastern Med Austalia Croatia Sales Office Marina Kremik, Primosten, Croatia Mobile: 0038598321671 Email us Turkey Sales Office Netsel Marina, Marmaris, Turkey Office: +90 252 412 1927 Fax: +90 252 412 4384 Email us Brisbane Sales Office Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Office:1300 739 655 Cell: 61 423 700 782 Fax: 61 7 3102 6253 Email us