2005 BENETEAU CYCLADES 43 - Vindaloo
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Cyclades 43 is a brand new blue water design focusing on functionality and open-air living. Generous interior volumes, a large cockpit with dual helm and a high level of technology and craftsmanship combine to provide reliability, comfort and an elegant finish. The layout features 3 cabins each with en suite shower and head, a U-shaped salon to starboard and a practical galley to port with ample work surfaces. Generous capacities for water and fuel, as well as personal gear and food storage, mean increased comfort and autonomy on the water.
BROKERS REMARKS: "Vindaloo" is one of the new, fast, Beneteau Cyclades 43's. This beautiful 3 cabin 3 head layout features an open saloon and plenty of room for a cruising family with lot's of storage. Asking price recently dropped to one of the lowest Beneteau 43s on the market, don't miss this opportunity! New Quantum Sails fitted 2013! Sails to remain on board for buyer.
AVAILABILITY: "Vindaloo" last charter date is June 30, 2014. RECENT PRICE REDUCTION $89,900 Aug2014
- BOAT NAME: Vindaloo MAKE/MODEL: Cyclades 43 DESIGNER: Berret-Racoupeau BUILDER: Beneteau WHERE BUILT: France YEAR BUILT: 2005 MODEL YEAR: 2005 YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED: January 2005 HULL NO (HIN): FR-XXXXXXXXXXXX REGISTRATION NUMBER: XXXXXXX FLAG: US LOA: M 13.26 / FT 43 LWL: M 12.9 / FT 42 BEAM: M 4.43 / FT 14 DRAFT: M 1.90 / FT 6 DISPLACEMENT: 9,980 kg KEEL BALLAST: 2,600 kg
- HULL: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. STEERING SYSTEM: Twin Wheel DUAL STEERING: No RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Fin cast iron
- NO OF ENGINES: 1 MAKE/AGE: Yanmar MODEL: (4JH4E) HP: 56hp FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 4 COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger HOURS RUN/DATE: Estimate 3400 Aug 2104 TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S): Kanzaki TYPE OF CONTROLS: TFX DRIVE TO PROP: Direct shaft drive TYPE OF PROP: Three blade fixed prop
- VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt NO OF BATTERIES: 4 (3 house & 1 engine) CAPACITY: 3x 180AH house/1x100 Ah engine MAKE: AGM Lifeline METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator Via Sterling power regulator 90A Dolphin 12V/20A battery charger ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 12v/80A SHORE POWER: 110 volt SHORE POWER CABLE: One
- NO OF FUEL TANKS: 1 MATERIAL: Rotomoulded CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 200 GALLONS: 43 NO OF WATER TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Rotomoulded CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 520 GALLONS: 114 HOLDING TANKS: 3
- WATER SYSTEMS
- PRESSURISED: H& C fresh water WATER HEATING SYSTEM: Shore power and engine
- TYPE: Sloop Rig SPARS: Z Spar Red Label, Aluminum STANDING RIGGING: Stainless steel wire LAST REPLACED: Original RUNNING RIGGING: Cored braided line MAINSAIL REEFING: Classic slab reefing HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl
- TYPE: Mainsail YEAR: NEW 2013 Quantum!! TYPE: Genoa YEAR: New 2013 Quantum!! TYPE: Lazy Bag YEAR: Original
- SHEET WINCHES: (2) Harken H44.2STA, 2 Speed, Self Tailing HALYARD WINCH: (1) Harken H40.2STA, 2 Speed, Self Tailing, On coachroof
- NO OF BERTHS: 6 DOUBLES: 3 SINGLES: 0 NO. OF CABINS: 3 AFT CABIN: 2 COOKER TYPE: Propane NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes GRILL: Yes FRIDGE: 12 volt FREEZER small SINK: (1) basin in galley NO. HEADS: (3) MAKE: Jabsco HANDBASIN: (3) SHOWER: (3) plus transom shower CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: None UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Blue Microfiber with subtle grey pattern INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: light stained laminated marine ply HEADROOM: 2.02 M WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 3/3
- GROUND TACKLE
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta SECONDARY ANCHOR: Brittany WINDLASS: Electric MAKE: 1000W /12v
- NAVIGATION AIDS
- COMPASS: Plastimo ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST 60 SPEED: Raymarine Tridata ST 60 AGE: Original LOG: Raymarine Tridata ST 60 WIND: Windex VHF: Raymarine RAY 45 GPS: Garmin GPS 126 AUTO PILOT: Autohelm ST 6000+
- GENERAL EQUIPMENT
- FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Portable BILGE PUMPS: Manual & automatic SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes SUN AWNING/TONNEAU: No RADIO/ CD: Yes DAVITS: No SWIMMING LADDER: Yes BIMINI: Yes DINGHY: No OUTBOARD: No WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (4) Yes BOATHOOK: (1) Yes ENGINE SPARES: No CUTLERY/CROCKERY/UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: No LAST SERVICED: n/a
- SERVICE & MAINTENANCE HISTORY
- Vindaloo suffered a dismasting in August 2005 after a collision with a navigational marker, minimal damage on deck which has been repaired, mast and rigging completely replaced.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- North America, South America, Pacific Ft. Lauderdale Sales Office Tel: +1 954 462 3075 Fax: +1 954 462 2440 Email us Annapolis Sales Office Tel: +1 800 672 1327 Email us Tortola Support Office Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I. France and Southern Europe United Kingdom and Northern Europe Asia / Africa Nice Sales Office Nice, France Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50 Fax: +33 (0) 4 92 04 85 10 Email us Portsmouth Sales Office Port Solent Marina Portsmouth, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 23 9222 2213 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 2285 Email us Hong Kong Support Office Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Tel: +852 6384 0188 Email us Africa Support Office Cape Town, South Africa Tel: +27 21 689 2704 Email us Croatia, South Europe Turkey and Eastern Med Austalia Croatia Sales Office Marina Kremik, Primosten, Croatia Mobile: 0038598321671 Email us Turkey Sales Office Netsel Marina, Marmaris, Turkey Office: +90 252 412 1927 Fax: +90 252 412 4384 Email us Brisbane Sales Office Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Office:1300 739 655 Cell: 61 423 700 782 Fax: 61 7 3102 6253 Email us