2008 BENETEAU OCEANIS 40 - ONHIVA'U 2
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Beneteau Oceanis 40 combines beautiful balanced lines with comfortable interior accommodations. She is a serious cruising yacht designed for island or offshore. Features include 3 large double cabins and 2 head / showers, a U-shaped salon to starboard and a practical galley to port with ample work surfaces.
BROKERS REMARKS: “Onhiva'u 2 ” is located in the beautiful cruising grounds of Belize. She is outfitted with shore side A/C, Bimini/Dodger, autopilot, a new mainsail, TV/DVD and much more. She has been released from charter. After a comprehensive 30-day phase out she’ll be ready to continue her journey throughout the southern/western Caribbean, or to your home waters.
AVAILABILITY: Awaiting 'phase out maintenance,' available on short notice.
- BOAT NAME: ONHIVA'U 2 IS THE NAME TO BE RETAINED: No FORMER NAME: None MAKE/MODEL: Beneteau 410 DESIGNER: Berret-Racoupeau BUILDER: Beneteau WHERE BUILT: Beneteau USA MODEL YEAR: 2008 YEAR BUILT: 2007 YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED: 2007 / November HULL NO (HIN):BEYPXXXXK708 REGISTRATION NUMBER: FLAG: US LOA: M 12.17 / FT 39’ 11” BEAM: M 3.96 / FT 13’ DRAFT: M 1.60 / FT 5'3" DISPLACEMENT: 7,680 kg/16,931 lbs KEEL BALLAST: Iron SAIL AREA: 78.3 sq. meters / 843 sq. feet
- HULL: Solid Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. With teak in cockpit and swim platform, balsa core. STEERING SYSTEM: Twin wheels at twin helms RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Fin & bulb
- NO OF ENGINES: 1 MAKE/AGE: Yanmar MODEL:3JH4E HP: 40 FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 3 COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange HOURS RUN/DATE: 2548 / JANUARY 2012 TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S):KANZAKI KM35P TYPE OF CONTROLS: TFX DRIVE TO PROP: Shaft TYPE OF PROP: 3 Blade fixed prop
- NO OF BATTERIES: 2 house/1 engine CAPACITY: 95 Ah house 55Ah engine MAKE: AGM Lifeline YEAR: 2010 / 2011 VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator and 40 amp battery charger ALTERNATOR: 80 amp GENERATOR: None HOURS RUN: n/a SHORE POWER : 110 volt SHORE POWER CABLE: Yes
- NO OF FUELTANKS:1 MATERIAL: Roto-moulded CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 200 / GALLONS: 53 NO OF WATER TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Roto-moulded CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 360 / GALLONS: 95 HOLDING TANKS: Yes
- WATER SYSTEM
- PRESSURISED: H&C Fresh water WATER HEATING SYSTEM: 7 gallon heated by shore power and engine exchanger
- TYPE: Sloop Rig SPAR MAKER: US SPARS SPAR MATERIAL: Anodized Alum. deck stepped STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Braided Stainless Steel 1X19 BACKSTAYS: Double LAST REPLACED: Original RUNNING RIGGING: Cored Braided Line MAINSAIL REEFING: Single line reefing with in-mast groove for slides HEADSAIL ROLLER: Profurl
- MAIN: Quantum, 2010 GENOA: 140%, Quantum, 2010 LAZY BAG: Quantum, 2008
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 46CST, 2 Speed, Self Tailing HALYARD WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 40CST, 2 Speed, Self Tailing, on coach roof REEFING AND GENOA FURL WINCHES:(2)on coach roof MAKE: Lewmar 40 CSTs SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes ALL LINES LEAD TO COCKPIT
- NO OF BERTHS: 8 DOUBLES: 4 including convertible dinette NO. OF CABINS: 3 AFT CABINS: 2 COOKER TYPE: 2 burner S/S gimbaled NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes with broiler GRILL: Stern rail Bar B Q FUEL: Propane MICROWAVE: No FRIDGE: 12V with freezer SINK: (1) Double basin in galley NO. HEADS: (2) MAKE: Jabsco manual HANDBASIN: (2) SHOWER: (2) plus transom CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: Yes UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry stained marine ply WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 3 cabin 2 head
- GROUND TACKLE
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 45 with all chain SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth 25 with chain and rope WINDLASS: Electric 12 volt MAKE: Quick
- NAVIGATION AIDS
- COMPASS: (2) Plastimo AGE: Original ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST60 AGE: Original SPEED: Raymarine Tridata ST60 AGE: Original LOG: Raymarine Tridata ST60 AGE: Original WIND: Raymarine Tridata ST 60 AGE: 2010 AUTO PILOT: RAYMARINE ST6002 AGE: 2009 VHF: ICOM 422 AGE: 2009 GPS: RAYMARINE C80 AGE: 2010
- GENERAL EQUIPEMENT
- HORN: Hand FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Portable BILGE PUMPS: Manual & automatic SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes COCKPIT BIMINI TOP: Yes RADIO/ CD: yes including outlet for MP 3 player TV with DVD: yes DAVITS: No SWIMMING LADDER: Yes DINGHY: No OUTBOARD: No WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (4) Yes BOATHOOK: (1) Yes CUTLERY / CROCKERY / UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: No LAST SERVICED: N/A
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- North America, South America, Pacific Ft. Lauderdale Sales Office Tel: +1 954 462 3075 Fax: +1 954 462 2440 Email us Annapolis Sales Office Tel: +1 800 672 1327 Email us Tortola Support Office Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I. France and Southern Europe United Kingdom and Northern Europe Asia / Africa Nice Sales Office Nice, France Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50 Fax: +33 (0) 4 92 04 85 10 Email us Portsmouth Sales Office Port Solent Marina Portsmouth, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 23 9222 2213 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 2285 Email us Hong Kong Support Office Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Tel: +852 6384 0188 Email us Africa Support Office Cape Town, South Africa Tel: +27 21 689 2704 Email us Croatia, South Europe Turkey and Eastern Med Austalia Croatia Sales Office Marina Kremik, Primosten, Croatia Mobile: 0038598321671 Email us Turkey Sales Office Netsel Marina, Marmaris, Turkey Office: +90 252 412 1927 Fax: +90 252 412 4384 Email us Brisbane Sales Office Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Office:1300 739 655 Cell: 61 423 700 782 Fax: 61 7 3102 6253 Email us