2010 BENETEAU OCEANIS 40 - Pilu
BUILDERS REMARKS: The Beneteau Oceanis 40 combines beautiful balanced lines with comfortable interior accommodations. She is a serious cruising yacht designed for island or offshore. Features include 3 large double cabins and 2 head / showers, a U-shaped salon to starboard and a practical galley to port with ample work surfaces.
BROKERS REMARKS: PILU is the youngest of the Oceanis 40's to come available. Shoreside AC makes dock time comfortable. Lots of space both below and in cockpit and large charplotter by helm to make navigating simple. Reliable Yanmar engine makes her good under power, but you will not want to much as this model sails great as well and has the deep draft 6'4" keel.
AVAILABILITY: Due to be released from the Moorings fleet on 30th April 2015. However, may be available sooner please enquire.
- BOAT NAME: Pilu MAKE/MODEL: Beneteau Oceanis 40 DESIGNER: Berret-Racoupeau BUILDER: Beneteau WHERE BUILT: Beneteau USA MODEL YEAR: 2010 YEAR BUILT: 2009 YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED: December 2009 HULL NO (HIN): BEYxxxxJ910 REGISTRATION NUMBER: xxxxxxx FLAG: French LOA: M 12.17 / FT 39’ 11” BEAM: M 3.96 / FT 13’ DRAFT: M 1.95 / FT 6'4" DISPLACEMENT: 7,680 kg / 16,931 lbs KEEL BALLAST: Iron SAIL AREA: 78.3 sq. meters / 843 sq. feet
- HULL: Solid Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. With teak in cockpit and swim platform, balsa core. STEERING SYSTEM: Twin wheels at twin helms RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Fin & bulb
- NO OF ENGINES: 1 MAKE/AGE: Yanmar MODEL:3JH4E HP: 40 FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 3 COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange HOURS RUN/DATE: 2461 @ 3 rd May 2013 TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S):KANZAKI KM35P TYPE OF CONTROLS: TFX DRIVE TO PROP: Shaft TYPE OF PROP: 3 Blade fixed prop
- VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt NO OF BATTERIES: 2 house/1 engine CAPACITY: 185 Ah house/ 100Ah engine MAKE: Lifeline AGM YEAR: Unknown METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator and 25 amp battery charger ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80 ah GENERATOR: None SHORE POWER : Yes SHORE POWER CABLE: Yes
- NO OF FUELTANKS:1 MATERIAL: Roto-moulded CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: LITRES: 200 GALLONS: 53 NO OF WATER TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Roto-moulded CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: LITRES: 360 GALLONS: 95 HOLDING TANKS: Yes
- WATER SYSTEM
- PRESSURISED: H&C Fresh water WATER HEATING SYSTEM: 7 gallon heated by shore power and engine exchanger
- TYPE: Sloop Rig SPAR MAKER: US SPARS SPAR MATERIAL: Anodized Alum. deck stepped STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Braided Stainless Steel 1X19 BACKSTAYS: Double LAST REPLACED: Original RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored Braided Line MAINSAIL REEFING: Single line reefing with in-mast groove for slides HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl
- MAIN: Quantum, Year unknown GENOA: Quantum, Year unknown LAZY BAG: Quantum, Year unknown
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 46 CST, 2 Speed, Self Tailing HALYARD WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 40 CST, 2 Speed, Self Tailing, on coach roof REEFING AND GENOA FURL WINCHES: (2) Lewmar 40 CST, 2 Speed, Self Tailing, on coach roof ALL LINES LEAD TO COCKPIT
- NO OF BERTHS: 8 DOUBLES: 4 including convertible dinette NO. OF CABINS: 3 AFT CABINS: 2 COOKER TYPE: 2 burner S/S gimbaled NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes GRILL: Yes FUEL: Propane MICROWAVE: No FRIDGE: 12 volt Vitrifrigo with freezer SINK: (1) Double basin in galley NO. HEADS: (2) MAKE: Jabsco manual HANDBASIN: (2) SHOWER: (2) plus transom CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: Yes (2) Cruisair UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Beige INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry stained marine ply WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 3 cabin 2 head
- GROUND TACKLE
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: DELTA 45 with all chain SECONDARY ANCHOR: DANFORTH 25 with chain and rope WINDLASS: Electric 12 volt MAKE: Quick
- NAVIGATION AIDS
- COMPASS: (2) Plastimo AGE: Original ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ AGE: Original SPEED: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ AGE: Original LOG: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ AGE: Original WIND: Raymarine Tridata ST 60+ AGE: Original AUTO PILOT: RAYMARINE ST6002 AGE: Original VHF: Raymarine Ray 55 DSC AGE: Original GPS: RAYMARINE C80W AGE: Original
- GENERAL EQUIPMENT
- HORN: Yes FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Yes BILGE PUMPS: Manual & automatic SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes COCKPIT BIMINI TOP: Yes RADIO/ CD: Sony CDX M20 TV with DVD: Initial 20inch DAVITS: No SWIMMING LADDER: Yes DINGHY: No OUTBOARD: No WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (4) Yes BOATHOOK: (1) Yes CUTLERY / CROCKERY / UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: No LAST SERVICED: N/A
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- North America, South America, Pacific Ft. Lauderdale Sales Office Tel: +1 954 925 4150 Fax: +1 954 462 2440 Email us Annapolis Sales Office Tel: +1 800 672 1327 Email us Tortola Support Office Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I. France and Southern Europe United Kingdom and Northern Europe Asia / Africa Nice Sales Office Nice, France Tel: +33 (0) 4 92 00 46 50 Fax: +33 (0) 4 92 04 85 10 Email us Portsmouth Sales Office Port Solent Marina Portsmouth, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 23 9222 2213 Fax: +44 (0) 23 9222 2285 Email us Hong Kong Support Office Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Tel: +852 6384 0188 Email us Africa Support Office Cape Town, South Africa Tel: +27 21 689 2704 Email us Croatia, South Europe Turkey and Eastern Med Austalia Croatia Sales Office Marina Kremik, Primosten, Croatia Mobile: 0038598321671 Email us Turkey Sales Office Netsel Marina, Marmaris, Turkey Office: +90 252 412 1927 Fax: +90 252 412 4384 Email us Brisbane Sales Office Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Office:1300 739 655 Cell: 61 423 700 782 Fax: 61 7 3102 6253 Email us