Launched in July 2011, this elegant blue-water yacht follows in the tradition of the sailing boats on which Jeanneau has built its reputation - with a stylish, spacious and practical cruising layout. She is a QLD Registered yacht in commercial registration, and has been upgraded with every possible cruising and safety option, from bow-thruster to electric winch. Her large twin steering wheels offer effortless handling and easy access through the cockpit. She is now ready to take her new owners on the voyage of a lifetime, in total safety and comfort. This vessel is available now for continued use in commercial QLD registration or as a private entertainer.
- Construction of Hull
- Isophtalic NG gelcoats used to ensure bright and lasting finish. Polyester resins used throughout. Each batch of resin and gelcoat receives laboratory testing before use. Finite element analysis was performed in high load areas during the engineering process. All aspects of design and construction are certified by the Bureau Veritas. Monolithic GRP hull hand-laid into a 2-part opening mould. Barrier coat used to guard against osmosis. 3rd Generation counter-moulded structure glued and laminated to hull for strength. Sub flooring in saloon area framed with aluminium. 8 hull ports in acrylic, bonded from exterior Bulkheads are bonded to both the hull and deck using special high-performance polyurethane adhesives. Cove stripe indentation moulded into hull along with bow arrow. Bilge areas finished with a gelcoat paint. Injected deck using a 2-part mould via PrismaProcess®. Keels are epoxy encapsulated cast-iron Spade rudder with a foam core and GRP skin over a composite stock. Steering system uses stainless steel cables driven by sprockets. ISO 9001(Build and quality control) and ISO 14001( environmental control and tracking) certifications.
- Saloon and Lounge
- Comfortable 6 person seating to starboard with view of sea though hull ports. Saloon table converts to double berth Large table with two removable, aluminium legs and central bottle storage Entertainment center: DVD/CD/MP3 player with AUX input 2 Bose surround sound speakers in saloon and 2 waterproof cockpit speakers Comfortable sofa seat to port with view of sea through hull ports Foldout bar cabinet with leatherette-lined table integrated into sofa with bottle and glass storage
- Large L Shaped Galley to port of entryway with solid surface countertop Double stainless steel sinks with covers Chrome mixer tap with spray nozzle Foot pump with separate spout, pumps fresh or sea water Glass divider between galley and saloon Dish drying compartment with cover and drain Soft-close, fully extending drawers with sliders and dampers that close the drawer slowly, silently and softly. Sliding waste bins with multiple compartments for recycling Upper storage compartments with space for optional microwave 3 burner gas stove top/oven, swivels, lockable, sliding cover allows more countertop when the cooker is not in use 200 l / 53 US Gal refrigeration compartment with top access and side access via a stainless steel door, 24V compressor, air cooled Fridge drain to overboard with pump and filter 100 l / 27 US gal freezer Cooling plate installed with 12V compressor, keel cooler heat exchanger.
- 4 Guest Cabins and 1 crew cabin forward
- TWIN FORWARD GUEST CABINS symmetrical to port and starboard with removable bulkhead Double berth (202 cm x 145 cm / 6’7"x 4’9") Storage for removeable bulkhead between cabins under berth Hanging locker Storage cabinets with shelves Storage lockers under side deck Reading lights LED indirect lighting under side decks Fixed hull port with curtain 1 large and small opening deck hatches with pleated shades andscreens TWIN AFT GUEST CABINS symmetrical to port and starboard Double berth (202 cm x 163 cm / 6’7"x 5’4") Hanging locker, storage shelf above hanging locker Reading light Storage lockers along hull Fixed hull port with curtain 2 x opening ports into cockpit for ventilation CREW CABIN FORWARD Single berth Electric toilet Stainless steel sink Mirror, Storage compartments Access ladder to deck hatch
- Cabinet with stainless steel washbasin and solid surface countertop Upper storage locker Access to through hulls and plumbing connections under sink Opening coach roof port with curtain ( Hatch forward) LED Overhead lighting and task lighting Shower head ; shower drain with foot switch Electric toilet Mirrors, clothes hook, towel bar
- Electrical System and generator
- Main electrical panel at navigation station backlit in a soft blue light. Switches for main house systems including: Lighting, Refrigeration, Water pumps Bilge pumps, Electronics,Navlights 12V accessory plug selector switches with LCD displays: DC Voltage of each battery banks, amperage consumption meter, fuel and water level selectors (per tank) 240V panels for shore power/generator systems are located behind a door at the navigation station and include switching panels with integrated voltmeters to select shore power or generator sources and breakers for each individual circuit or appliance Shore power wired direct 12V for house and engine systems Generator 5,5 KW Onan 2400RPM House battery bank 8 x 110 A/H 12V batteries Engine battery bank: 1 x 110 A/H 12V battery Engine alternator: 80A Battery switches in the aft cabin 60AMP Battery charger 12V plugs and 240 plugs in each cabin, saloon, chart table and galley LED and halogen interior lighting Courtesy lighting under steps and in cockpit DVD/CD/MP3 player and BOSE 2.1 speaker system in saloon Cockpit speakers SPX Autopilot Raymarine chart plotter flush mounted in cockpit 2 x Raymarine ST70 multifunction displays Electronic depth and speed reading speed over ground from the GPS Electronic wind speed and direction Fans in each cabin plus saloon and galley
- Nav station
- Large cushioned navigation seat with storage compartment underneath Chart table, sliding worktop opens space designed for laptop computer. LED chart reading light with red night-time vision mode. Backlit main 12v panel with displays for monitoring battery and tank levels. 240v panels located in specially designed cabinet with room for other optional equipment panels Space provided for flush-mounting chartplotter, VHF and other instrumentation. Large storage space under electrical panel with pneumatically-assisted opening for books and other navigation equipment.
- Z SPAR mast, deck stepped, anodised aluminium. Double spreader design, fractional rig masthead with 2 aft sheaves for main halyard and boom topping lift and 1 spinnaker sheave forward. LED 360°anchor light 1 forward sheave for genoa halyard 1 forward sheave for spinnaker topping lift Combination steamings and deck light. LED nav lights Flag halyard padeyes under first set of spreaders Anodised aluminium with outhaul sheave and roller-bearing car on track Rigid vang with control lines lead aft to the cockpit Standard rigging: discontinuous wire. Running rigging: Halyards in ultra low-stretch Dyneema Additional lines and sheets in low-stretch polyester Genoa furler, above-deck drum with furling line lead aft to coaming winch. Upgraded, heavy duty fully battened mainsail Upgraded, heavy duty furling genoa with UV protection strips Heavy duty lazyjacks and stackpacksystem
- Engine room
- Yanmar4JH4-THE 110 HP / 81 Kw 4-cylinder Turbocharger Engine alternator: 80A Engine panel, throttle and display located near portside helm Sound insulation GRP engine bed and liner Dripless shaft gland with water lubrication. Anode on shaft fitted inside boat Rope cutter on prop shaft Stainless steel shaft 35mm with bronze strut 3-blade fixed propeller Exhaust system: Rotomoulded exhaust mixer and stainless steel exhaust fitting on hull. Ventilation system: Extractor fan in engine room for sound deadening and ventilation ducting vents on transom. Fuel System: Rotomoulded tank (240 l / 63 US Gal) with pick-up and return fittings located under aft cabin berths Inline fuel/water separator. Racor 500FG fuel filter Fuel gauge at electrical panel
- COCKPIT & TRANSOM
- Lounging area protected by coachroof and sprayhood Dining area with seating for 6 people around large fixed cockpit table in GRP with 2 drop down leaves and : Indirect lighting ; Storage compartments, Cup holders , Bottleholders ,12V, accessory plug, GPS chart plotter. Wood cockpit floor Twin helm stations with primary winches and engine controls. Each includes: Leather wrap stainless steel steering wheel 90cm/35"; steering compass ; stainless steel handrail ; bow thruster control, space for autopilot control and instrumentation., cup holder. Gas locker for 2 gas bottles 27cm (10 5/8") in diameterand 45cm ( 17 11/16")high. Opening transom stairs hinge up for access to liferaft, lockable. Large cockpit locker under portside bench seat. 2 deep lazerette lockers under helm seats withaccess to technical areas and steering system 1 large liferaft locker to launch the raft withoutleaving the cockpit. 2 backstay chainplates in stainless steel on bothsides of the stern. Swim ladder with transom protection Aerators for engine room Hot and cold cockpit shower Outboard engine support
- Anchor windlass 1500W/12v. With a chainwheel for 12mm/½"chain and a line drum mounted on deck. Protective trim to keep chain from chaffing on the deck. Anchor locker with manual control and bitter end attachment point. Open bow pulpit in stainless steel. Double lifelines in stainless steel wire without plastic coating Lifeline gates located just aft of midshipsto either side. Moorings cleats in stainless steel: (2 at the bow, 2 midships, 2 at the stern). Open faileads in stainless steel (2 at the bow, 2 forward quarter, 2 midships, 2 at the stern) Mast step (deck-stepped mast) in anodised aluminium with Harken blocks. Chainplates in stainless steel Large deck hatch (70cm x 70cm/27"x 27") providing access to forward skipper cabin. Hatch can be locked and has non-skid tape applied to surface. Opening low-profile deck hatches in foredeck 2 opening deck hatches (51cm x 51cm / 20"x 20") over forward cabin with integrated ventilators 2 opening deck hatches (33cm x 33cm / 13"x 13") over forward washroom/cabin Forward coachroof windows drape-formed in 15 mm (19/32") acrylic and bonded to deck. Lateral coachroof windowsdrape-formed in 10mm (3/8") acrylic and bonded to deck. Opening low-profile deck hatches on coach roof 3 forward opening flush hatches (51cm x 51cm / 20"x 20") Drop-down companionway hatch Vertical hatch slides down when opened, no hatch boards to store,can be set in closed, open and half-open positions Line storage locker just aft of the companionway hatch Spinlock deck organizers on each side Spinlock line stoppers on cockpit coaming Folding padeyes for spinnaker deck gear Harken genoa tracks; cars adjustable from the cockpit 2 Harken turning blocks for genoasheets 1 Harken 46.2 electric self-tailing roof mounted winch for main halyard 1 Harken 46.2 self-tailing roof mounted winch for halyards 2 Harken 70.2 self-tailing helm-mounted electric winches for genoa sheets Step integrated into coaming to facility access to side decks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.