- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Beneteau Oceanis 331 is a popular "Clipper Series" model that is a perfect mid-size cruiser for a couple or a family. She is a proven passage-maker with performance capabilities, and with enormous interior volume. She is solid, easy to sail, with 6'3" headroom, and a huge aft cabin. Well cared for - Garmin 545 Color Chartplotter, extra water tank, and a reliable Yanmar 29 HP Diesel. Ready to cruise.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 491.00 sq ft I : 41.00 ft J : 12.33 ft P : 34.08 ft E : 14.00 ft Working Sail Area : 491.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Bulb Max Draft: 5.8 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed by Groupe Finot, the Beneteau 331 offers a sophisticated hull with traditional lines. A spacious cockpit, top-of-the-line deck hardware, and a roller furling headsail accent her ease of handling. Standard features include refrigeration, excellent ventilation and additional electronics.
- The Owner offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact owner directly at 954-303-5310 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.