- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
We are pleased to offer this magnificent pre-owned Sabre 34 HT Express.
Built in Maine by Sabre Yachts and one of the finest builders in New England. "COURTSHIP" is powered with twin Volvo D6 electronic diesel engines with only 360 hours which cruise at 27 knots and WOT at 32 knots. She is also equipped with Side Power bow and stern thrusters, air conditioning down below and on the helm deck and 5 KW Onan generator w/90 hrs. This Sabre 34 Express surveyed out as in Bristol" condition when purchased and the survey is available for review.
- L shaped settee w/4 1/2" foam cushion Ultra suede upholstery Storage under settee through top (2) Enclosed lockers outboard w/open shelf and removable fiddle Recessed master AC/DC breaker panel facing FWD on aft bulkhead behind cherry doors AC/DC refrigeration w/cherry plywood door insert LCD TV w/DVD player mounted on swivel bracket Clarion CD/FM/AM stereo system Sound deadening headliner panels
- Standard Galley Equipment Molded countertop Large stainless steel single bowl sink w/single lever faucet Two burner electric cooktop Microwave oven Dovetailed drawers 4.2 Cubic ft. refrigerator
- Stainless sink w/faucet Separate shower stall w/circular acrylic door Hot and Cold pressure water Electric shower sump pump Storage lockers Soap dispenser in counter Solid surface counter w/bull nose Starboard shower grate Wood trimmed mirror over sink and mirror in top of passageway door Ventilation blower
- Forward Stateroom
- Spacious queen island berth w/5" cushion Ash hull ceilings (4) Drawers under berth Large hanging locker, cedar lined w/cedar shelf and closet pole Upper enclosed shelves w/storage behind Teak and Holly sole w/(2) coats of sealer Soft headliner panels Privacy curtain and curtain track
- Helm Desk
- Storage and drawers beneath settee Raised L-settee to port w/custom Stidd convertible backrest for mate's seat Wide jump seat w/storage below, aft of helm seat Stidd helm seat Cherry wood in helm area Molded in air conditioning ports on FWD end of each dash Sliding companionway door and hatch system Chart locker cover w/clear cover Helm deck air condition
- Helm Station and Electronics
- Engine start/stop control panel Digital engine gauge panel Water in fuel warning light Triple windshield wiper w/washers - center opening - Power Ritchie compass (back lit) Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and opt. equipment Tilting navigational electronics helm pod Teak decking on helm deck Raymarine E120 Color Displays (2) Raymarine 4KW Radar Raymarine satellite weather receiver Raystar 125 GPS Receiver Simrad AP1615 Auto-Pilot with S1G Course Computer -Mounted on a custom cut cherry "wedge" for a better viewing angle. 600W Bronze Thru-Hull DSM 300 Digital Sounder ICOMM 502 VHF Radio - Mounted on a custom cut cherry "wedge" for a better viewing angle ACR RCL Spotlight
- Hull Composite
- Modified "V" planing hull design w/shallow prop pockets 23 Degree deadrise amidships and 16 degree aft Flag Blue hull color Knitted biaxial structural E-glass reinforcements Vacuum bagged divinycell foam core in hull bottom and top-sides Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system Swim platform w/under mounted telescoping ladder Hull side rubbing strakes PVC rub rails w/stainless steel cap Painted (IMRON) double boot stripe Gold cove stripe
- Deck Composite
- Contrasting anti-skid, exterior deck surfaces ISO NPG gelcoat Knitted biaxial structural E-glass reinforcements w/balsa coring Nida Core used in areas above engine room cockpit molded anti-skid deck surfaces Recessed windows in hard top w/silver anodized frames Inside walls sheathed w/high pressure laminate In swinging transom door w/latch system Carbon fiber reinforced fiberglass bow pulpit w/anchor roller Double sided anchor locker w/Southco latch Large aft hinged double sided lazarette locker hatch w/gas struts Large double-sided engine room hatch w/(2) compression latches Hinged helm instrument pod Radar mast on hardtop
- Deck Hardware
- On Hardtop - (2) Lewmar low profile sliding hatch On Deck - Lewmar low profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens Flagpole holder and flag staff Single anchor roller 10" Stainless steel anchor rode tie off cleat (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 FWD, 2 Mid Ship, 2 Aft Cockpit) 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel premier rail system Screens on all opening ports and hatches (4) Stainless steel opening ports Accord Shades on all opening ports Teak toe rails PORT and STBD w/custom cast mid rail chocks FWD skene chocks Teak cabin side eye-brow Custom cast stainless steel "Sabre" medallion Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in cockpit through hull sides and transom
- 120 VAC Electrical System (2) 30 Amp. AC shore power inlets and 50 ft. cord Galvanic isolator w/monitoring system Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel 110V Outlets in each cabin and (1) in engine room All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected Professional Mariner 50 Amp, 3-bank battery charger Onan generator - 20 hours Reverse cycle air conditioning below deck 12K BTU 12 VDC Electrical System (3) 1000 CCA engine start batteries 12V Outlet at helm (2) 4D AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries Battery management panel located in companionway stairs - emergency crossover switch, ships power and starting battery switches Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel w/battery condition gauge Additional 12 volt outlets - mate seat, above cabin hanging locker Lighting - Danish cabin reading lights, cantalupi halogen in overhead, halogen at bar, courtesy lights Dimmer switch - bedside, galley and helm Search light w/controls Tinned wire throughout Lewmar V3 rope/chain windlass
- Engine System
- Twin Volvo D6 370hp diesel engines - Both engine displays are mounted on custom cut cherry "wedges" for better viewing angle. Fresh water cooled (FWC) 1 3/4" Stainless steel shaft PSS drip-less shaft seals Manganese bronze strut cutlass bearing Four blade Nibral propellers to ISO class S Engine room floor w/teak grate Groco bronze raw water intake strainers w/quick release plug Engine room blower Engine room vent ducts on deck side w/stainless steel grill White gelcoated engine room White Mylar faced foam noise 1 barrier Reverso oil changing system Seawater cooled 6" side exhaust system
- Engine System Twin Volvo D6 370hp diesel engines - Both engine displays are mounted on custom cut cherry "wedges" for better viewing angle. Fresh water cooled (FWC) 1 3/4" Stainless steel shaft PSS drip-less shaft seals Manganese bronze strut cutlass bearing Four blade Nibral propellers to ISO class S Engine room floor w/teak grate Groco bronze raw water intake strainers w/quick release plug Engine room blower Engine room vent ducts on deck side w/stainless steel grill White gelcoated engine room White Mylar faced foam noise 1 barrier Reverso oil changing system Seawater cooled 6" side exhaust system Fuel System Racor fuel filters 250 gal. diesel fuel tanks 2" "Diesel" stainless steel deck fill plate Fuel level indicator at helm Steering and Trim Teleflex hydraulic steering system Tilting Teleflex helm pump Vetus simulating mog steering wheel w/"Sabre" inset Twin bronze rudders w/adjustable tie-rod Twin stainless steel trim tabs Bow & Stern thruster Fresh Water System Water capacity approx. 80 gals. (Single Tank) 11 gal. Hot-Water heater off 110 V and engine Hot and Cold water pressure system - 12V Fresh water wash down in anchor locker Hot and Cold transom shower Shore water inlet Salt water wash down system fore and aft Water Disposale Incremental tank gauge on head Polyethylene holding tank w/30 gal. capacity Jabsco quiet flush head Macerator pump on holding tank to overboard sea valve Safety Fire extinguishers - (3) at 2 1/2 lbs. Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system w/override (3) Automatic 12 V electric bilge pumps (3) High water bilge alarms
- Additional Equipment
- Lewmar V3 windlass rope/chain windlass Composite radar mast Teak decking on helm deck Electric opening center windshield Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo system with (4) speakers and remote pad 12VDC outlet (2) - helm and fwd. cabin (3) 12VDC dimmer switches for lighting Dark Blue hull color w/ Sabre White decks Beige anti-skid color deck Accord shades for opening ports Upgrade upholstery - Ultra suede Cologne Upgrade engines to Volvo D6 370hp - 290hrs Side-Power bow thruster with wireless remote control Side-Power stern thruster with wireless remote control Reverso oil changing system Below deck air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat Helm deck air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat Incremental tank gauge on head holding tank Groco bronze engine intake strainers w/ quick release adapters Hot & cold transom shower Shore water inlet hook-up Salt water wash down system fore & aft Aft canvas enclosure for helm deck area w/ zip-up door and window Cockpit seat canvas cover Helm deck table canvas cover Cantalupi "Concorde" amber bulkhead light
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.