- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat is clean and the motors have less than 100 hours since the rebuild. The cabin is spacious with 2 sofas on the port and starboard side with an island bed fwd. The cockpit is open for deck chairs or enough space to wet a line.
- Reverse Cycle Air condition And Heat Port And Starboard Sofa In Salon The Starboard Converts To A Hanging Bunk Island Bed Fwd. Electra San Head Shower
- Sink Combo Stove Refrigerator Freezer Note: No Water Heater
- Swim Platform With Swim Ladder 2 Aft Facing Seats In Cockpit Dual Bench Seats At The Helm Bimini Top Full Enclosure Mooring Cover Trim Tabs Windshield Wiper Fiberglass Arch All New Seat Covers And Upholstery 2010
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin GPS Icom VHF Radio Stereo /Speakers 3 Spot Lights 2 On The Arch And 1 On The Bow Compass
- Inverter 2 Batteries 2 Battery Switches
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engines Were Completely Rebuilt Less Than *100 On The Motors All New Gauges Were Installed On The Dash At The Time The Motors Were Rebuilt 2013 All The Hoses Were Replaced 2012 Risers And Manifolds Were Replaced Halon * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.