Revery has been owned by a former Pearson Dealer since 1983, she is also one of the best boats you can buy to go cruising on a moderate budget. She had been cruised 6 months out of the year. Between the years 1978 and 1983, the Pearson Yacht in Bristol RI turned out 225 of these Bill Shaw-designed cruisers. They were ketch rigged, sloop rigged and 10 percent of them were cutter-rigged. They are admired for their handsome appearance, passage making capability and payload capacity. While several have circumnavigated, many, many more serve as their owners' winter retreat in the Caribbean. Reeling off the miles in comfort. The Pearson 424 is a proven popular coastal and blue water cruising yacht. A great cruising layout with more than enough room to sleep 6 and a large, well-proportioned cockpit, combine to make this yacht perfect both under sail and entertaining at the dock. Pearson's well known quality and construction integrity is evident throughout the yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Her interior is Arrangement "A" beginning with a large V berth aft of the forepeak. The V-berth has a filler cushion and storage shelves to port and starboard and beneath the V-berth. The forward cabin consists of a hanging locker and seat, with storage below, to starboard and a vanity with sink (storage above and below) to port. The main cabin consists of a centerline folding table with storage, port and storage settees. Storage is available above the settees and behind the seat backs. The galley (port side) is U-shaped with the refrigerator/freezer forward, the propane stove/oven outboard and double sink aft. A large dry storage area is built into the counter top. There is also storage above the sink, below, above the stove and below. A fold-out trash bin is located beneath the sink. To starboard, abeam of the galley, are a hanging locker, the mid cabin companionway and the head. The mid cabin companionway allows easy access topside even when other crew members are asleep in the forward and aft cabins. The head has a vanity with sink, and shower stall. Aft to port is a large berth with storage forward, outboard, aft and beneath the berth. The navigation station is to starboard in the aft cabin. It has chart storage beneath the lift up top and additional storage above and below. Her cockpit is generous as any to found in a vessel of similar size with plenty of storage.
- Main Salon
- Teak & Holly Floors Double Settees Flat Panel TV Centerline Table with storage Six new Stainless port lights
- Princess Three Burner Stove & Oven Twin Stainless Steel Sinks Large refrigeration and freezer SeaGull Drinking filter Pressure & Manual Water
- DBC Four Person Life Raft in Canister Large Bimini with Enclosure Isinglass & Screens Four Bomar opening deck hatches Outboard Motor Lift Dingy Davits Force 10 Grill Three Propane 8 Lb. Tanks Edson Wheel and Cockpit table Four Step Transom Ladder Cockpit Cushions Windlass Mura Cheetah Bruce 44lb Anchor & 200 Ft 3/8 Chain Fortress 40 Ft 3/8 Chain & 60 ft Rhode One Lewmar 2 Speed 30 Two Lewmar Self-Trailing 48 One Lewmar 40 Self-Trailing Two On Mast Lewmar 16 Two speed
- Electronics and Helm
- Single Sideband SER 235 Icom VHF m402 nav station Apelco VHF Helm Garmin 440 GPS Ritchie Compass Auto Pilot Raymarine Tack Trick MM38 Nexus Wind Data JVC Cd stereo EPIRB Raytheon RL 70 Radar Flat Screen TV Sony DVD Player Bose Speakers in Cockpit
- Solar Panels 6x80 Watt Controller Morning Star Four 200 Amp Batteries & One Start Battery 300 Watt Inverter 2000 Watt Inverter 30 amp Shore Service & Cord Water Maker PUR Model 80 12 Gallon Water heater 2012 with engine Manifold Wind Bugger Wind Generator 140 Amp Alternator on Engine
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke Model 58, 300 hrs. since rebuild Racor Vacuum Gauge Last Drop Dripless Shaft Seal Three blade bronze Prop
- Sail Inventory & Rigging Running Rigging New 2013 Standing Rigging New 2012 Main Sail New 06 Stay Sail 130 Jen Harkin Roller furling Storm Jib Newer oversize Wheel Mast Painted 2012 Walker Bay 10 ft inflatable Ridged Light 15 Yamaha 2 Stoke Outboard Jabsco Head Manuals & Records Spare parts
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.