- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2006 Dusky 33 Open Fisherman
Florida Sportsman’s Jan 2014 article states that “If you’re heading offshore, you can bet on a Dusky. Mightiest of all models might be the Dusky 33”
“GEARED UP” is a testament to the outstanding Dusky 33 Open Sport fisherman reputation and their proven offshore performance. Repowered in 2012 with twin Diesel Yanmar engines and MerCruiser Bravo X Outdrives this Dusky 33 Center Console has only 90 hrs. of use since then the owner has professionally maintained the boat and kept it on a lift. The Dusky 33 features a ventilated step hull with 35-, 25- and 20-degree deadrise for a smooth ride in any kind of seas. This boat’s conversion to Diesel Power blends power and efficiency allowing you to reach a cruising speed of 38MPH while burning only 22GPH. Equipped with a Cobia Tower, Outriggers, 17 Rod Holders, 40 Gal Live Well in the transom, Great E and Garmin 5000 GPS electronics, the boat has a reputation for catching fish!
Don’t miss out on a great value and opportunity to own a Dusky.
- The Offshore Dusky 33 features a ventilated step hull with 35-, 25- and 20-degree deadrise for smooth rides in any kind of seas. And its 100-percent composite hand-laminated construction assures a smooth-ride for decades. Dusky is a factory-direct, family-owned company based in Dania, Florida. The company prides itself on customization and building boats to individual customer preferences.
- Cobia Tower Twin Electronic Controls and Steering Outriggers Wash Down 40 Gal Live Well Hydraulic Steering Custom Glass Windshield Custom Wing Doors Pop Up Cleats Fore and Aft 17 Rod Holders Rocket Launcher
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 5212 GPS HD Radar Raymarine Tridata Twin Electronic Controls and Steering Yanmar Digital Engine Monitors
- Engine and Mechanical
- Performance – Twin Yanmar 6LPA – STP 2 Yanmar 6LPA-STP 2 315 hp diesel engines MPH GPH 2750 28 14 3200 35 18 3400 38 22 3850 (wot) 43 32 MerCruiser Bravo X Diesel Outdrives
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.