- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
8/21....NEW PRICE REDUCTION $11,000...owner motivated
Fountaine Pajot 42 Venezia-OWNERS VERSION
**********2006 YANMAR both Engines only 640 hours***********
This is a rare 3 cabin 2 head catamaran for sale.
Featuring the entire starboard hull as a private suite with queen-size berth in the aft cabin. The forward cabin was converted by the builder into a convenient owners utility room/workshop, with midship head/shower . Port has two full cabins with a head & shower.
2006 YANMAR ENGINES(both) , AIR CONDITIONING, GENERATOR, WATER MAKER, SSB, SOLAR PANELS...and Windlass, Dinghy Davits, Dingy with Outboard Engine...newer forward windows..and more..
Please contact me CATAMARAN SPECIALIST to arrange for a viewing, make an offer or help you find your catamaran!
- The port hull starts forward with a locker in the forepeak which is accessed by a deck hatch or a small door from the forward cabin. This cabin contains a double berth with a large storage cabinet below, a hanging locker, shelf and a small cushioned seat. Aft and inboard is a head and shower unit followed by the steps up to the salon. The aft cabin has a queen-sized berth placed aft and with two storage cabinets beneath it, a hanging locker, 2 bookshelves and a cushioned seat. The starboard hull starts forward with a locker in the forepeak which is accessed by a deck hatch or a small door from the forward cabin. This cabin had been converted by the builder into a convenient and practical utility room/workshop and contains a large work surface inboard with storage shelves and wire basket drawers above, generator below. The top opening freezer is set into the work surface forward. Aft of the utility room is a head and shower unit located inboard. Most aft is the third cabin with a queen-sized berth placed aft and with 2 storage cabins beneath it and a large desk/chart table. On the bridge deck, the l-shaped galley is on the starboard side with the twin, round stainless steel sinks aft, 3-burner propane cooktop forward with microwave oven built in below. Next a stack of 3 drawers and the double, top-opening refrigeration unit is forward on the centerline. There is cabinet storage below the sinks and microwave. The c-shaped settee is central and curves around an oval dining table with a fixed bench seat on the open side. The navigation station is last on the port side, using the end of the settee as its seat. A sliding door opens the salon to the cockpit.
- SeaFrost refrigeration & freezer units (110v) Eno 3-burner propane cooktop Dockside fresh water Manual salt water pump Sea Recovery water maker (25 gal/hr) Pur portable water maker (hand held) Water heater 2 Stainless steel sinks
- 12 Volt DC electrical system 110 Volt AC electrical system 240 Volt shore power service Northern Lights 6KW Diesel Generator Trace inverter 6 Batteries Balmar 100 amp alternator Shore power cord (240v)
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot (helm & nav station) Raymarine GPS Fish finder Autohelm Tridate depth, speed & distance Autohelm wind speed & direction Plastimo compass Global fix EPIRB 406MHz (2004) Icom IC-802 SSB radio (2006) Icom IC-M58 VHF radio (2006) Stereo Speakers in Salon Satelite Radio with CD (2006) Skymate Email and Weather (2005)
- Mechanical Equipment
- Marine Air air conditioner (12000 BTU) (2) Rule automatic bilge pumps (engine rooms) (2) jabsco automatic bilge pumps (main bilges) Plastimo manual bilge pump Sea Recovery water maker (25 gal/hr) Portable water maker (hand held) Solimar manual wheel steering Emergency tiller (2) Manual marine heads Propane shut off
- Deck and Equipment
- 45 lb Delta anchor with chain 35 lb CQR anchor with chain Fortress FX-23 anchor with chain Windlass and bow anchor roller Revere Rescue Racer Life Raft (2004) Stainless steel bow rail w/builot in seats Trampoline Custom bimini w/fixed frame Fitted cockpit cushions, sea cushions,water proof (2006) Cockpit table w/folding leaves Fixed double-wide helm seat Vented propane locker w/2x20 lb tanks Fresh water shower in transom Solar power for the batteries
- Sails and Rigging
- Z-Spar aluminum deck stepped mast Z-Spar in-mast furling for mainsail Incidences roller furling genoa Asymmetrical Tri-radial Spinnaker with ATN Sleeve (2006)
- Dinghy Davits Boat US rigid inflatable Dinghy Mercury 8 HP, 4 strike Outboard engine (2005) 6/2014 Bottom Paint
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Detailed information call.... Mark Bussey, Catamaran Specialist Denison Yacht Sales Cell 954-599-5192 Email firstname.lastname@example.org