- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MD 2030
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10K PRICE REDUCTION 8/13/14 ....
2001 42' MANTA SAIL CATAMARAN
"Badgers Den" is outfitted with everything needed for bluewater cruising.
BRAND NEW Mast, Main Sail, Jib, Sail Covers,
Running and Standing Rigging.
ALL in January of 2014.
NEW NextGen upgraded 5.5kW Generator replaced in 2012 (only 318 hrs.)
Twin Air Conditioning Systems, Water Maker, Washer/Dryer,
Full Redundant Interfaced and Upgraded Electronics, EPIRB,
2012 9-1/2' Caribe Dinghy with 2011 6hp 4-stroke Mercury Motor and
Six-Person Life Raft.
This vessel was detailed June 2014.
She needs some TLC and will be sold accordingly.
Owners are done cruising and are ready to sell NOW !!
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- The vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owner's Stateroom with Head, separate shower and companionway pantry storage. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and forward Guest Stateroom with a shared Head. Wide open Salon / Dinette with Nav Station and Galley provide an excellent gathering space for relaxing and entertaining. Interior finish is a blend of simulated wood textures. Vinyl headliners. Composite Formica countertops. Wood moldings and trim. Louvered wood doors. High durability synthetic teak and holly soles. Hella Turbo ventilation fans. Nicro solar-powered vents on Head hatches. LED Courtesy Lights. 6' 2" Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- L-shaped settee with storage under. Storage ledge behind settee. Large adjustable Formica topped table for dining or entertaining. Wet locker with storage above. Tinted windows with sunscreens. Bomar companionway door with locking latches and screen. Nav Station Navigation station table with flat chart storage area under lift-up top. Garmin 48 GPS with Auto Pilot interface for GPS / Chart. B&G Auto Pilot with Hydraulic Ram. Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio with distress. GPS Port for digital chart kit interface. Electrical panel. Pathmaker Heart interface. Xantrex Link 1000 Battery Status/ Charger Display. RV Power Products Solar Power SB50 Remote Display.
- U-shaped Galley. Alder Barbour top loading 10 cu. ft. 12V 60/40 refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider and timer. Seaward-Princess (3) burner propane stove and oven with storage locker below. GE Microwave. U-Line ice maker. 12V Cook top exhaust blower/vent over stove. Seaward propane remote solenoid shut-off valve. 20lb Propane bottle in Cockpit locker with backup 20lb bottle. Fomica countertop. Raised double stainless steel sink with hot and cold water mixer. Manual fresh water faucet at sink. Fresh-water foot pump. Upper and lower storage cabinetry and drawers. Hella Turbo 12 volt fan.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner's Stateroom is aft. Private Head forward with full-size shower. Pantry storage adjacent to Head inboard and outboard along with large bookcase in companionway. Queen size bed facing fore and aft. Settee with storage under. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer space. Extra storage locker. Reading lights. Overhead and rear hatch for ventilation and daylight. Master Head Jabsco Quiet Flush electric fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate extra-large shower stall with shower head, water controller and curtain. Towel rod. Overhead hatch for daylight.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the Guest Stateroom forward. Large custom teak bookcase in companionway. VIP Aft Stateroom Queen size berth facing athwart ship. Cedar-lined hanging locker. Settee with storage under. Storage drawers. Reading lights. Overhead and rear hatch for ventilation and daylight. Forward Stateroom Upper and lower single berths. Splendide combo washer/dryer. (2) Storage lockers. Guest Head The guest Head can be accessed from both Staterooms. Jabsco Quiet Flush electric fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Extra storage. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate shower area with shower head, water controller and curtain. Towel rod.
- Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 2110 Chartplotter interfaced with WAAS enabled GPS 17HVS. Raymarine GPS 125 interfaced with Raymarine Color Chart Plotter & Radar. B&G Network Wind Speed/ Direction, Depth, Speed. Standard Horizon GX 1260S VHF Radio with RAM mike at Helm. B&G GPS interfaced with Helm Switch to Radar, Auto Pilot and VHF Radio. Raymarine 24 mile Radar. Richie Poweramp Navigator Binnacle Compass. Furuno Weather Fax Wireless Weather Station with Recording Barometer, Wind Direction and Speed. B&G Auto Pilot below deck with Hydraulic Ram. GPS Port in Salon for digital chart kit interface. Skywatch Marine Sat TV System (anchorage tracking). ACR Satellite 406 Mghz EPIRB. DVD/CD player with remote at Helm. Bose speakers in Salon and Cockpit. Full charts and cruising guides to Caribbean.
- NextGen Marine 5.5kW generator with remote start - NEW 2012 - 318 hours. (6) Lifeline 6 volt house batteries (660 amp-hrs) - NEW 2013. Battery isolators with engine parallel switch. Heart Pathmaker 100/3 battery isolation. Separate 12-volt starting batteries for each engine. Freedom Marine 2500 watt inverter with 130 amp charger. Statpower Truecharge 40+ backup charger. Heart Link-10 electrical meter on house bank. (2) 60 amp Alternators. (5) Solar Panels: (2) 140 watt - NEW 2013 and (3) 85 watt Siemens. (1) 140 watt Solar panel with regulator - NEW in box. Controllers for solar panels. (3) Extra 12V outlets: (2) in Salon, (1) in Nav Station. Extra 12V fan ventilation for electrical panel/ battery charger compartment. 110V Shore power with (2) 50 ft. 30 amp shore cords with custom covers. 12V Interior lighting. 12V LED Courtesy lights.
- Plumbing Equipment
- Quality Waterworks AC Water Maker - 50 gal/hr (auto flush). 100 Gal aluminum water tank. (2) Jabsco Heads with "Y" valve. (2) 20 gallon Holding tanks. (2) Rule 500 shower sump pumps. (4) Rule 2200 Auto bilge pumps. (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps. (2) TankWatch holding tank alarms.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2012 9-1/2’ Caribe Dinghy with 2011 6hp 4-stroke Mercury motor. Integral painted aluminum hard top. (3) Forward, (1) port side and (1) starboard side Eisenglass enclosure panels – NEW 2013. Opening center window. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at Helm. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel. Adjustable Helm seat with foot rest. Strataglass full Cockpit Enclosure with interchangeable mesh panels. Full set of Cockpit cushions. Removable Cockpit table with storage bracket in starboard hull. Cockpit LED lighting. (3) Fiberglass storage boxes. Propane BBQ grill. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat. (2) Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines. (4) Large foredeck lockers with locking latches. Folding/ telescoping swim ladders. Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces. Polycast 3/8" acrylic tinted Salon windows. 28" Stainless steel stanchions. Double life lines with boarding gates, port and starboard, mid-ships and aft. (2) 12" Stainless steel bow, spring line, and anchor cleats. (2) Stainless Steel transom rails, stern boarding rails, cabin top rails and cockpit hand rails. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens. (8) Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens & Ocean sunshades. Maxwelll VWC 1200 electric windlass. 5/8 Nylon 20’ bridle and snubbers with chain hooks. Aluminum Spade anchor 250’ HT 5/16” all chain rode. Fortress FX-37 stern anchor with 30’ HT 5/16” chain and 250’ 5/8” nylon rode. Delta 44# back up anchor. Custom stainless steel anchor roller. Anchor chain locker. Anchor freshwater wash down. Stern fresh water shower. Dinghy block and tackle with dinghy outboard side capable of being run by main electric winch. (1) Harken 42 12V 2-speed self-tailing winch in Cockpit. 6:1 Lifting tackle. Bosons chair.
- Ferro Super Shield exterior gel-coat. Hull, deck, and bulkhead constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Nida-core core in subsoles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and lightweight. Hull fastened to deck chemically and mechanically. Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow and keels. Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum plates molded into lay-up. Twin fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls. Twin high density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2" diameter solid stainless steel shaft. Molded crossbeam and strut. Aluminum radar arch/ hard top/ dingy davit, welded, anodized, aluminum tube construction.
- Sails and Rigging
- Total Sail Area = 833 sq. ft. MAST, RUNNING and STANDING RIGGING, MAIN SAIL and JIB - ALL NEW January 2014. Doyle full batten 10.3 oz high modulus Dacron mainsail with two reefs - NEW 2014. Doyle sail covers - NEW 2014. Lazy jacks mounted to spreaders and Boom basket. Strong sail track and slide system. Rigid boom vang. Dutchman boom brake. Doyle self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz high modulus Dacron jib with Camber Spar - NEW 2014. Doyle Jib cover, topping lift, and lazy jacks - NEW 2014. Main halyard and jib halyard - NEW 2014. Main sheet and jib sheet - NEW 2014. Extra double halyard sheet stopper at Helm. All sheets lead to Helm through deck organizer. (2) Sheet stoppers and Harken 44 2-speed self-tailing electric winch. Extra main halyard (New England Sta-set). Jib downhaul system. Awlgrip painted aluminum mast and boom - NEW 2014. Stainless steel rigging. All running rigging color coded - NEW 2014. Extra line bags at helm. Flag halyards and cleats. All running hardware by Harken. Dinghy/cargo boom with lifeline stowage system.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Two 30 hp Volvo Penta MD 2030 Diesel Engines with Sail Drives: 1450 hours on Port engine; 1650 hours on Starboard engine. Sail drives serviced January 2014. (2) Cruisair air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and digital thermostat controllers. Cruisair PMP 1000 air conditioning pump. Groco intake macerator for diesel engines. Whitlock pull/pull cable steering system. Diesel fuel polishing/filter system on electric auto timer. Engine control panels in Cockpit. Single lever shift/throttles. Engine rooms blowers. (2) Jabsco macerators. Reverso oil change system on both mains - oil changed every 100 hours. Remote shutoff for propane. Volvo 3-blade folding propellers. Emergency tiller.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229