- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stored under cover - 10' Avalon dinghy with 6hp - Twin Engine
"Persistence" is docked inside a covered shed and in Fresh Water. She is in turnkey condition and ready to complete the Loop.
The 390 was in many ways a benchmark design for Mainship. It was also the most successful trawler in the company’s history and remains a popular model on the used boat market.
Instead of a traditional full displacement trawler hull, Mainship chose a semi-displacement design that maintains a wide stern profile. Depending on power, this allowed the 390 to operate efficiently in the 7- to 8-knot range while delivering fuel-efficiencies in the 2 to 3 nmpg range, combined with the ability to reach speeds as high as 18 knots in twin-engine models.
Today, the 390 remains a prime choice for two major market segments: families looking for a roomy, cost-effective boat for weekend and vacation getaways and couples looking to do extended cruises. Quite a few of these boats have completed the Great Loop, wintered in the Bahamas and explored the Inside Passage.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 390 Trawler blends today's technology with years of experience in crafting thousands of trawlers. Inside the spacious cabin, for example, is a lower helm station that's complete with full instrumentation and a windshield equipped with wipers and washers. The salon features warm teak highlighted by designer fabrics, a color television and VCR, a stereo, and opening windows with screens. Deck access is made easy for shorthanded cruising with a starboard helm sliding door. There is also a large screened sliding door to the cockpit. The 390 Trawler's galley is equipped for cruising or entertaining with a range, an oven, a microwave, a full-size refrigerator, an oversize sink, abundant cabinets, and Corian countertops. The large master stateroom has a center island bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers, an opening portlight and hatch, and again more storage. For guests, a second stateroom features twin berths along with a hanging locker, storage, an opening hatch and a portlight. And finally, the easy cleaning, molded fiberglass head offers a built-in vanity, a shower, an electric marine toilet, an opening hatch, a portlight, and a mirror. The power to travel is provided by a standard single diesel or optional twins. Both include freshwater cooling, an engine alarm system and a standard fire extinguisher system. To make docking easier, a bow thruster is standard on single engine boats and optional on boats with twin powerplants. On the flybridge there is a large area for entertaining or lounging, seating for more than six, and a drop-leaf table. The center helm has great visibility, full instrumentation, and plenty of room for electronics (note the radar mast). This deck is reached by a wide, molded stairway with a full handrail. Access forward to the anchor is protected by a high bulwark and a walk-around deck. In the cockpit there is more than ample storage with deep wells and a lazarette.
- Sedan layout: sliding door entry to salon from aft cockpit; ultra-leather couch to starboard, bookcase to port, high-low dropleaf table, lower helm to starboard with side door to starboard walkway, galley to port; forward & down to guest stateroom to port, master stateroom forward with centerline queen berth; head to starboard with vanity, lavatory, head & large separate shower compartment; teak & holly salon sole, salon draperies, 6'6" headroom.
- Galley up to port: 3-burner Princess stove with conventional oven, G.E. Turntable microwave oven, large sink, Nova-Kool dual-voltage refrigerator-freezer, toaster oven, coffee maker; pressure water, electric water heater.
- Generator / Electrical
- Dual 30 amp, 125 volt shore service with cords; 8 KW Kohler generator (310 hours) 50 amp Pro-Mariner battery charger; 3 27-series batteries with switches; Pro-Mariner galvanic isolator.
- Navigation / Electronics
- Raytheon RL-70 GPS/Plotter with RL-70C (u); Garmin GPS III; Raymarine 215 VHF radio (u) with RAM Mic (L) with remote speaker; Ritchie compass (u), Danforth compass (L); Raydata depthsounder; JVC stereo (L), Clarion stereo (u), Dynex flatscreen TV (salon).
- Deck equipment
- Bow pulpit, Delta plow anchor with chain & rode,(2 spare lunch anchors), Lewmar R/C windlass with rope capstan & chain gypsy, heavy duty Sampson post; cabin deck sun pads, lower windshield sunscreens, 3 windshield wipers; dual electric horns; bridge bimini with full enclosure; sunscreen upper deck weather cloths; electronics mast; molded fiberglass stairway to aft cockpit; transom door, fresh water washdown, raw water washdown, St. Croix davits, Boat/US inflatable with 4 HP Yamaha outboard.
- Vacuflush head with holding tank, deck pumpout & macerator; 2-zone Marine Air reverse cycle air/heat; hydraulic/electric trim tabs; Advanced Marine oil change system; Separ main engine primary fuel filters; Racor generator primary fuel filter; dripless shaft stuffing boxes; high water alarm; bilge heat; starboard engine replaced on 6/11/12 with 275 current hours; .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.