This yacht with sleek Italian design has three good sized staterooms plus crew quarters for two. This layout has a versatile cruiser with an awesome flybridge. By having storage for a tender on the swim platform rather than the flybridge gives ample room for entertaining family and guests. An open plan on the main deck from galley to main salon gives the impression of a larger yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entrance to the yacht is through a curved glass and stainless sliding door into an open main salon with galley and dining forward. There is a small lower helm station to run the boat in unfavorable weather but does not take up too much room. Then a centerline stair to the three cabins forward with the master midship.
- Main Salon
- The salon, dining and galley area was designed to be a large open area unlike many other European designs with a smaller enclosed galley. There are no bulkheads to break up the area, when entering from the aft deck guests can see forwards the entire way to the forward windshield. The interior of the main salon is modern clean Italian design with high gloss teak woodwork with panels of Ostrich leather accents. An “L” shaped couch to one side with a modern curved base coffee table with another couch to the other side provides plenty of seating. An area rug covers part of the cherry hardwood flooring and a flat screen TV is mounted across from the larger couch.
- The galley is forward up two steps and is open to the interior so whoever is in the galley is not isolated from family and guests. There is an island counter with ample storage below, an electric door to the starboard side of the yacht and the dining table is to port with room for six. Stainless steel counter top in sink area Dual stainless steel sinks Sharp stainless steel microwave Under counter refrigeration with high gloss teak doors Whirlpool Easytronic 4 burner flat top electric stove Miele dishwasher
- Helm Area
- The helm was designed to give good visibility when running the yacht from the lower station but not to take up too much interior space. There are two leather seats overseeing a clean dash design with multiple touch pad controls and displays. Garmin 7212 GPS plotter with 48 mile HD radar Raymarine 240 VHF radio Simrad autopilot Electric gear and throttle controls Tank watch monitor Bow and stern thruster controls Trim tab controls Danforth compass Fireboy fire suppression engine shutdown Lofrans Windless control with digital readout Racor water in fuel alarms
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is decorated in cream ostrich leather wall coverings, cherry cabinetry, subtle accent lighting, large walk-in closet, built-in entertainment center, starboard seating, and a port side vanity/desk. The "signature" large round side ports may be opened in compliance with "Class A RINA" design rules. The 3 stateroom version of the Aicon 64 allows for a spectacular master head which features a rain shower, raised porcelain sink, bulkhead mounted fixtures and an automatic Techma fresh water head system.
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The VIP stateroom is forward and features a large walk-around queen berth, large hanging closets, flat screen TV, stereo controls, accent lighting, custom reading lights, and a beautiful en-suite head.
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- The starboard guest stateroom features large side by side single berths, flat screen TV, private access to the 3rd head, opening ports, accent lighting, and stereo controls. Leather wall coverings, and rich cabinetry compliments the luxury of all of the staterooms.
- Crew or Teenagers Stateroom
- Accessible from a transom door is a cabin with upper and lower single berths, with its own head and shower, television and sound system. There is storage here and a watertight door into the engine room which is also accessible from a large hatch in the cockpit.
- Deck and Equipment
- The back teak covered back deck is designed for entertaining with a large folding teak table with room for 6 or more. The layout is inviting and practical with three step stairs to the swim platform on both sides. Many yachts have a covered back deck like this one, but the cover only comes partially back to the transom. Here the table and bench are protected from the sun. There is full walk around side decks to the bow with space for a sun pad but there are no cushions. The swim platform is hydraulic for launching a tender but there is not tender included. These platforms are a wonderful way to swim off the boat as it can be lowered about a foot or so below the surface of the water and swimmers can float on to the platform and stand up rather than climbing an awkward ladder. There is a passerelle which is a hydraulic boarding ramp that stows under the back deck when not in use but can be used for boarding when stern to a dock. Teak covered aft deck Teak covered swim platform Stairs from aft deck to platform on both port and starboard side of the boat Cockpit shower Lofrans electric winches for stern lines
- Access to the flybridge is a real set of stairs instead of a steep ladder. The size of the flybridge is much larger than many other yacht of similar length because the tender can be stored on the hydraulic swim platform rather than on the flybridge. This opens up the aft part of the flybridge for a large table and wrap around seating. There is a Bimini top at the forward part of the flybridge and then a second stainless frame sunshade aft. There is seating for 12 as the flybridge is so large and the entire deck is teak covered. For entertaining there is electric BBQ grill, refrigerator and icemaker. At the forward end of the flybridge is a large sunpad next to the helm. The flybridge helm has duplicates of the navigation equipment with Garmin GPS plotter with high definition radar.
- Engines, Mechanical & Electrical
- Main engines are MTU 12V183TE93 with 1600 hours American electrical system Kohler 18KW generator with 3100 hours 240 volt 50 amp power cord 240 volt 100 amp power cord with Glendening Cablemaster Fresh house batteries May 2014 Dometic air conditioning throughout the yacht KVH Tracvision satellite TV system with 4 receivers Central vacuum Offshore Marine 600 gallon per day watermaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! (954) 801-3645 | Tucker@BradfordMarineYachtSales.com