- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta TAMD74EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 38 express has been well kept by her knowledgeable owner and marina maintained throughout the years. Powered by twin 480hp Volvo’s, gives her a comfortable and efficient cruise. Everything on this vessel works and is up to date on her services. Don't miss your opportunity to get into this battlewagon before she's gone. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The main cabin is accessed from the starboard side of the cockpit down 4 steps into the salon/galley area. A u-shaped convertible dinette is to port and the galley midship is to starboard. The dinette converts to a full berth and has rod storage above. Walking further forward in the cabin is an offset forward berth with a hanging locker, headline halogen lights, and additional rod storage for 4 more rods. There are also 2 Bowmar hatches & ample storage throughout. The head is to port, enclosed stall shower & seat, sealand sink, vacuum head. Cabinet storage is above and below sink. There is a single Bowmar skylight hatch and two port lights on each side of cabin.
- Main Salon
- Spacious layout with great head room & ample storage. Perfect for fishing the overnighter or a weekend with the family. Forward is the master double berth, equipped with privacy curtain, storage, drawers, & hanging locker. Head is to port with Corian counters, ample lighting, mirror, sink, electric head & stall shower with sliding plexiglass door. Teak & holly sole throughout. The galley is to port Corian counters, stainless sink, sink cover, refrigerator, microwave, stove, & ample storage. To port is a large u-shaped dinette which converts into a double berth. The cabin is equipped with lighted and lockable rod storage.
- Galley is to port, well equipped with full amenities. Princess Single Burner Stove Refrigerator Corian Countertops Stainless Steel Sink Sharp Microwave Ample Storage Overhead And Below Recessed Lighting Outlets Throughout
- Outfitted with stainless steel deck hardware throughout. Huge 100 square foot cockpit with 55 gallon transom livewell, two in-deck 5 1/2 foot macerated fish boxes, full enclosure, full cockpit cover (2014) and rocket launcher. Full Tuna Tower Lee Outriggers W/ Center Rigger Engine Room Access Strataglass Enclosure (2013) Winter Cockpit cover (2014)
- 100sq Foot Cockpit Rod Holders Throughout Two Removable In-Deck Fishboxes W/ Macerators Fresh & Saltwater Washdown Coaming Bolsters Throughout Transom Door Transom Livewell Tackle Center Cockpit Sink Rocket Launcher Integrated Pulpit W/ Windlass Full Bridge Enclosure
- Bridge deck is well equipped with air conditioning, l-shaped seating, Pompanette helm chair and starboard side companion seat. Cabin entry is to starboard. Tackle center to starboard. Bridge deck lifts for easy engine room access. Air Conditioning Throughout Bridge Engine Room Day Hatch Full Eisenglass Enclosure Glass Windsheld W/ Wipers Forward Electric Vent Overhead Grabrail
- Electronics and Helm
- Lower Helm Northstar 6100i Chartplotter/Fishfinder Raytheon R80 Radar Simrad/Robertson Ap20 Autopilot Acr Spotlight Control Icom Ic-M406 Vhf Link Digital Speed & Depth Faria Gauge Package Sitex Compass Tower Station Twin Disc Ec200 Power Commander Controls W/ Trolling Valves Twin Disc Ec200 Power Commander Controls W/ Trolling Valves Raytheon R70 Radar Simrad Ap22 Autopilot Icom Vhf Acr Spotlight Control 4" Danforth Compass
- Kohler 8kw Generator 450hrs Battery Charger 50amp Service 12/110 Batteries (2013)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.