- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 350 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Extremely clean and very well taken care of Rinker 340 Fiesta Vee.
She is nicely equipped with air conditioning, reverse cycle heat, generator, full camper canvas enclosure, electronics package, swim platform, search light, windlass, wet bar, enclosed head with separate stand-up shower and the much sought after cherry wood interior.
Powered by low hour twin MerCruiser Horizon 300hp engines with closed loop fresh water cooling systems and are mated with Bravo III outdrives. Engines have been professionally maintained.
This boat is a terrific value and is priced to sell. This is a new listing and won’t last long.
Call today and schedule an appointment to see for yourself. This Rinker 340 Fiesta Vee will not disappoint.
- Accommodations and Layout
- Stepping on the swim platform that includes a built-in 4 fender storage rack and entering the aft cockpit through starboard side transom gate you will find an aft bench seat with a removable dinette table, electronically operated engine room access, fresh water washdown and the locking transom door. Moving forward to the mid-cockpit area you will find the helm station with an adjustable helm settee, portside sun lounge, a starboard side convenience center/bar with refrigerator/freezer and storage. There is very easy access to the foredeck with sunpad by entering through the walk-thru windshield. Entering the cabin through the sliding acrylic sliding door and down 3 steps starboard side amidships is the main salon with a U-shaped lounge settee, dinette, entertainment center, storage under the settee with overhead shelf and lighting. A privacy curtain will ensure privacy in the mid berth cabin that also includes a unique storage dresser and removable dinette table. Portside is the full service galley and adjoining cabinetry. Portside aft of the galley is the head with private shower stall. Moving forward is the angled queen berth that sports storage shelves on both port and starboard sides that includes a sliding privacy curtain with two reading lights.
- Main Salon
- U-shaped Lounge Settee Teak Dinette Table Converts into Berth Storage under Lounge Overhead Lighting 110 Volt Outlet 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning and Heating System SMX Marine Air Control Pad Salon CO2 Monitor Electrical Panel with Holding Tank Gauge System Overhead lighting Overhead Storage Screened Top Hatch Port Light Blackout Inserts Sliding Acrylic Locking Cabin Entrance Door
- Built-in Coffee Maker ( Mr. Coffee ) Built-in Turntable Microwave Oven ( General Electric ) Spice Rack Storage 2-Burner Kenyan Electric Range Fresh Water Pressure System Single Stainless Steel Sink with Designer Faucet Corian ® Counter Top Built-in Trash Receptacle Norcold Refrigerator with Freezer ( Model DE-490 ) 3 Drawer Storage Cabinets 110 Volt Outlet Overhead Lighting and Storage Screened Top Hatch
- Master Stateroom
- Angled Queen Size Berth Mattress Cover – Designer Fabric that’s Zipper Fitted Mattress – Custom with Memory Foam Under Berth Storage Sliding Privacy Curtain Under Berth Storage Locker Hanging Locker Overhead Lighting Color Coordinated Upholstery Overhead Storage Shelf both Port and Starboard Bow Access Panel Port Lights with Opening and Ventilating Screens
- Mid Stateroom
- Full Size Berth U-shaped Lounge Dinette Table Storage Locker Mirrored Panel 110 Volt Outlet Portside Storage Storage Dresser
- Electric Flush Head Molded Vanity and Corian® Counter Top Private Shower with Shower Stall Door Molded Shower Settee Vanity mirror with Corian® Frame Corian® Towel Holder Vanity Storage 110 Volt Outlets Overhead Lighting Port Light with Opening and Ventilating Screens Fresh Water and Black Water Level Gauges Damper Vent
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails Stainless Steel Rail Stanchions Stainless Steel cleats Three Deck Hatches ( Bomar ) Remote/Helm Controlled Rail Mounted Spotlight ( Jabsco ) Windlass Anchor System with Storage Hatch ( Simpson Lawrence ) Arch Mounted GPS Antenna Foredeck Access – Walk-Thru with Molded Steps Sunpad Walk-Thru Transom Entrance Swim Platform Integrated with Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Windshield – Curved with Walk-Thru, Tinted Safety Glass
- Cockpit Convenience Center with Corian® Top Norcold Refrigerator and Freezer Sink with Refreshment Center, Pressurized Water Integrated Trash Container Cockpit Convenience Center Storage 110 Volt Outlet Molded Entry Steps with Accent Lighting Cup Holders Bimini Top – Sunbrella Custom Camper Top – Sunbrella Side and Aft Curtains Cockpit Carpeting ( Snap-in ) Custom Cockpit Cover – Sunbrella Aft Cockpit Lounge Seat with Stowable Table Engine Room Access Hatch, Lifts Electronically Remote Kenwood Radio Control Kenwood Stereo Speakers Battery Control Switch ( Guest ) Locking Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Molded-in Collapsing Boarding Ladder Built-in Fender and Line Storage Aft Shower with Hot/Cold, Nozzle and hose
- Helm and Electronics
- Garmin Fishfinder Blue 240 Garmin GPSmap 498 Charplotter Simpson Lawrence Anchor Windlass – Breaker and Controls Standard Horizon VHF IC-M304 with Antenna Fireboy Halon System Danforth Compass Single Throttle ( Forward/Reverse ) MerCruiser Marine Controls Jabsco Remote Search Light Kenwood Radio Remote Control Kenwood Speakers – 4 and 1 Woofer Tilt Hydraulic Steering Wheel Full Wood Grain Engine Instrument Panel Engine Synchronizer Digital Depth Gauge Hydraulic Trim Tab Controls Backlit Switch Panel with Circuit Breakers 12 Volt Power Plug Starboard Windshield Wiper Dual Horns Power Trim and Tilt Switches Automatic Fire Extinguisher Sylvania TV/DVD Kenwood KRC 38 MR AM/FM/Cassette Radio Kenwood KDC-6665 Compact Disk Auto 6 Disc CD Changer
- Kohler 5kW generator with 231 hours Attwood 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater FLO-JET 3.3 GPM 12 Volt Water Pump Pro Mariner Pro Tech 4 30 Amp Battery Charger System Dual 30 Amp Inlets 3 12 Volt Batteries Aft Deck Lighting Polarity Indicators Fuel Water Separators
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser Horizon 350 MPI 300HP Engines w/ Bravo III Outdrives Closed Loop Cooling 2 Bilge Blowers 2 Rule Bilge Pumps 1100 GPM with Auto Float Switches
- Brokers Comments
- If you are in the market for a mid-size Express you owe it to yourself to see this Rinker 340 Fiesta Vee. She has been professionally maintained with an open checkbook and it shows in every respect. Call today to schedule your showing. You will not be disappointed. Central agent can provide options regarding Financing, Transport and Insurance upon request.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.