- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Still one of the most popular Hatteras’s built. The two stateroom interior features a well-appointed mail salon with a mid-level galley to port and separate stall showers in both heads. With its dark teak woodwork and modest dimensions, the salon is comfortable if not spacious. A new mast was installed for the loop trip which is hinged and when folded the air height is exactly 17’1” enabling her to do the loop with comfort. . She is built on solid fiberglass, modified V hull with a deep keel for directional stability. A lot of upgrades and a lot of boat for the money.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You can enter Miss GG on the boarding ladder to the sundeck or using the specially designed small ladder designed by the owner. Only a few steps up and you are on the roomy bridge. Again from the sundeck it is a few steps down to the salon. Aft and down a few steps id the Master with an ensuite head and separate shower. Forward and down a few steps is the galley to port with the guest head directly across. In the forepeak is the guest stateroom with V-berths.
- Main Salon
- New- L shaped settee New-Two arm chairs Cocktail table New carpet 2012 Stereo system Blinds Windshield screens Black out cover for forward window Clock and Barometer 19” TV w/DVD player
- New Summit refrigerator and freezer SS sink Litton Micro-wave Empress three burner electric stove with oven Large storage locker in floor.
- Mast Stateroom
- Queen walkaround Vacu-flush head and separate stall shower New faucets in sink 2012 W/D in Master Hanging closet Ample storage Teak Wood Work
- Guest Stateroom
- V- berths Vacu-flush head and separate stall shower in guest head New faucets – 2012
- Swim platform and ladder Wing doors to aft deck Two Dunnage storage boxes Galley Maid windlass/rebuilt 2014 Bow pulpit and rails 45 Plow anchor w/5/16 high strength 150 ft. chain 45 Danforth w/150’ rode Fender holders New Mast 2012 800lb davit Custom dinghy davit Tide rider boarding ladder Small custom boarding ladder full enclosure aft deck Four chairs and table Tank level gauges-new 2012 Two RC/ heat and air w/ digital controls New air handler in salon Sink Aft Deck carpeted Vacuum gauges on filters-new 2012 Remote control search light
- Electronics and Helm
- Standard VHF interfaced with GPS for speed log. New 2012 New Garmin 6212 Chart Plotter WI_FI to Connect a Tablet to the Chart Plotter Raytheon Auto Pilot Horn Synchronizers Horizon VHF Stereo Full enclosure Depth sounder Captain chair and companion chair L shaped settee
- Onan 8KW generator Four 8D batteries 1800 Inverter-new 2012 (2) 40 amp Battery charger (1) charges house batteries and (1) charges both sets of batteries 50 and 30 amp power cords with splitter
- The dinghy and motor are excluded with the sale of the boat.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- You can run these Cats at 1250 rpm which will give you 7.5 knots and 2.1 nautical miles to the gallon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.