- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1988 REGAL 360 COMMODORE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush), Central Vacuum, Onan Generator (790 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Cockpit Ice-Maker, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth/Fish-Finder, GPS), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (Note 2-Sound System's 1-Cockpit / 1-Cabin, Beautiful Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Newer canvas, cockpit upholstery, and cockpit snap-in snap-out carpeting. Topside of boat has been professionally painted ($10k!) Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Note 2-sets of propellers, 1-set of 3-blades (currently on boat), and 1-set of spare 4-blades.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced in 1985, the Regal 360 Commodore was the largest boat in the Regal fleet during her production years, and one of the more popular big express cruisers of her era. By combining a streamlined design with a spacious interior, designer Jim Ginter sought to make the Commodore sophisticated enough to suggest performance, yet functional enough for extended cruising. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a relatively wide beam, the midcabin interior of the Regal 360 sleeps six with double berths fore and aft and a convertible salon dinette that sleeps two more. The forward stateroom is a bit unusual in that the berth is oriented diagonally, a design that frees up additional space in the salon. A big semicircular sofa dominates the salon, and the head is divided into two sections with the sink/vanity forward and the standup shower compartment with toilet aft. A highlight of the 360 Commodore is her wide-open cockpit with its U-shaped lounge seating, doublewide helm and passenger seats, and full wet bar. A bow pulpit, teak swim platform, transom door, and foredeck sun pad were standard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Vanity to Starboard, Storage Underneath Berth Settee to Starboard w/Entertainment Center Overhead Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, Full-Size Berth! Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth / Fishfinder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (Note 1-Sound System in Cockpit & 1-Sound System in Cabin)
- (5) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Onan Generator (790-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cockpit Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Windlass Anchor Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Camper-Top Package w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight NOTE: NEW CANVAS, COCKPIT CARPETING, COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY, TOPSIDE PAINT OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.