The Bristol 32 is "traditional" in design with a relatively narrow beam, full keel, long overhang, moderately heavy displacement, and low aspect sloop rig. The 32 began production in 1966 and ran to 1983 with over 326 hulls built. Traditional styling & good construction are two virtues of the Bristol 32. PROCYON has been upgraded with a 2002 Universal diesel engine and more. She is recommended to those who seek value in a cruising classic.
- Traditional interior layout with V-berth forward; head next aft to port; hanging locker starboard; main salon with double settee to port, bulkhead mount fold down dining table, straight single settee to starboard; portside navigation station; galley to starboard.
- 3 Burner pressure Alcohol stove W/Oven Pressure Cold Water S/S Sink Salt water foot pump
- Navico 5000 Autopilot Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF Radio Standard Horizon Depth Meter LED Lighting Barometer/Clock/ Humidity Meter
- Mainsail Geona 120% Working Jib 90-100%?? Cruising Spinnaker Storm Jib
- 33 LB Bruce Plow Anchor w/90' Chain & 150' Nylon Rode 22 LB Danforth Anchor with Chain & Rope rode Lofrans manual Windlass (New 2006) Anchor wash down pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com