- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
When Rampage created the 41 Express, they set out to offer more than anyone thought possible in a boat of its size. They asked people who own a Rampage what features they like and what new features they’d like to see. They asked professional anglers about fishing equipment and how to optimize the flow of movement around the cockpit. And they asked their expert engineers and designers what boundaries they’d like to push. The result. Simply the finest sport fishing yacht in its class.
- The 41 Express, a serious fishing vessel fully rigged for any sized water or catch.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- When we created the 41 Express, we set out to offer more than anyone thought possible in a boat of its size. We asked people who own a Rampage what features they like and what new features they'd like to see. We asked professional anglers about fishing equipment and how to optimize the flow of movement around the cockpit. And we asked our expert engineers and designers what boundaries they'd like to push. The result. Not simply the finest sport fishing yacht in its class - but the two finest. The 41 Express , a serious fishing vessel fully rigged for any sized water or catch.
- Distinguishing Features
- Among the Widest Beam in Class. At 16’ (4.88 m), the Rampage 41 Express has what we’ve found to be one of the widest beams in class, 1’ to 3’ wider, in fact. This has huge benefits to the interior space as a crowd can feel more relaxed and less cramped. Cockpit and helm deck space are also robust as a result, and side decks are not neglected.• Heavy Dry Weight. With an estimated 30,000 (13,608 kg) dry weight, she’s heavier than most express cruisers and in the middle of express fish boats. That translates to a more solid feel to her handling characteristics, which we’ve verified during our tests.• Cabin Headroom, 6’7” (2.0 m). This puts her headroom at the top of the class and really gives her an open, expansive feel when in the lower deck. When combined with the added beam, the result is a boat that seems much bigger than her 41'.• Helm Deck Seating. We think that this helm deck is one of the most functional in class. We like the helm on the centerline and the port and starboard companion seats that are independent and swivel. Further, the port and starboard banquettes are comfortable and with them, 4 to 6 more people can be seated.• Two-Cabin Layout. Rampage has added an optional aft bulkhead to the rear of the salon creating a second stateroom with a Pullman-style berth over the lower berth. This adds privacy and makes the boat into a family cruiser, a vessel that can be cruised by two couples, or one that can host a gang for an extended fishing tournament. Salon The main salon is over to the port side and consists of an L-shaped, Ultraleather upholstered settee wrapping around a solid cherry pedestal table. A custom made oval mirror is fitted to the aft bulkhead. Overhead hatches provide natural light. Helm Deck The helm deck features wrap around seating to both sides of a center-mounted helm. The forward ends have swivel pedestal seats to and these can face forward when underway, or swivel to the sides to create a conversational area. Helm The helm is well laid out with quality components including digital engine controls. The Raymarine electronics package features twin 16” GS displays, a 4 kW open array radar, autopilot and a Raymarine 55 VHF. It bears noting that the panel is angled so that both displays are facing the operator, rather than simply being flat. Galley The galley is as pleasing as it is functional. Both the stove and sink are covered to add additional working space to the solid surface counter for food prep. Instead of the traditional microwave, you’ll find a convection microwave. The refrigerator and freezer are separate drawer units, which means that items will not come dumping out on the deck when opened. Head Directly across from the aft cabin, or to the starboard side of the entry stairs, is the head. You might expect to see a wet-head but this one features a full walk-in shower. There’s storage both over the toilet and behind large mirrored doors over the sink. The sole and bulkheads are all fiberglass.
- Features This Vessel
- HULL: Five-year transferable structural warranty Three-year warranty against gel coat blisters below the waterline Vinylester resin barrier coat Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru-hull fittings Double-stringer bulkhead construction Anti-fouling bottom coating including epoxy primer, sealer and ablative top coat 316 stainless steel hull side through-hull fittings Bronze underwater through-hull fittings Hull Design features flared bow with raised sheer, center-line keel and prop pockets Painted boot stripe DECK: Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly Heavy duty black rub rail with stainless steel insert Custom aluminum bow rail Anchor with 300' line & 25' of chain Anodized aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent Three windshield wipers - self parking with heavy duty pantograph arms and freshwater washer Six 12" stainless steel cleats Windless w/anchor line & chain COCKPIT: 100 + sq. ft. of usable cockpit space Reinforcing plate for mounting fighting chair – 1/2" aluminum Courtesy lighting, LED In-deck fish boxes, (2) with macerated drains Cockpit bolsters Eight gunnel mounted rod holders Self bailing cockpit with large scuppers Transom door with top gate and heavy duty stainless latch Fresh water wash-down system Raw water wash-down system Dockside water inlet Gunnel hawse pipes with cleats below Recirculating bait well Mezzanine style port & starboard aft facing seats with storage under Center step storage box HELM DECK: Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual polished stainless steel hydraulic rams and cockpit switch Centerline helm layout Modified L-shaped seating to port and starboard side Port and starboard companion seating Sliding cabin entry door Ladder back helm chair Day hatch quick engine room access Abundant storage Removable carpet w/port side freezer Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat HELM CONSOLE: Digital engine displays with audible warning systems Backlit switch panel Edson® stainless helm wheel with comfort grip and control knob Hydraulic steering system with tilt wheel Tilt-out helm pod for easy access to wiring and electronics ZF electronic controls with engine synchronizer Stereo remote control Compass with light MAIN CABIN: Teak cabin sole Solid cherry table, removable "L" shaped lounge w/storage Sony® single CD/AM/FM stereo with four speakers and remote CO monitor Vinyl headliner Home theatre stereo system with Jenson LCD TV Overhead hatches with shade/screen Storage above lounge Removable carpet Air Conditioning w/reverse cycle heat GALLEY: Two-burner ceramic cook top Custom solid surface counter top Convection/microwave oven Refrigerator and freezer drawer units Integrated stainless steel sink FORWARD STATEROOM: Wenge wood doors w/frosted glass inlays Forward mirror Mattress with comforter, pillows and shams and storage beneath Cedar-lined hanging locker CO monitor Jensen flat screen TV Island queen bed Overhead hatch with screen/shade CD/DVD player HEAD COMPARTMENT: Molded fiberglass sole, walls and ceiling Solid walnut door Solid surface counter top Framed mirror Vanity with storage cabinet Dometic Centrifuge marine toilet system w/macerator Ventilation fan Enclosed Shower stall ENGINE ROOM & MECHANICAL: Generator, 11KW Four bilge pumps – 12 volt automatic/manual Bonding system with transom zinc plate Fireboy® automatic fire extinguishing system Engine room sound insulation Double stainless steel hose constant torque clamps on all through-hull hose fittings Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses High-capacity fuel filters with water separators Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pump-out Heavy-duty 12V deep cycle batteries Dripless Tides® shaft seals Freshwater manifold system Stainless steel water heater Fiberglass water-lift mufflers for sound deadening Stainless steel rudders Bronze struts Recessed hydraulic Bennett trim tabs Internal basket strainers Gel coat finished engine room Engine Room Lights Aquamet 22 propeller shafts Emergency bilge suction valve on port engine intake Oil change system Veem propellers Bow Thruster ELECTRICAL: AC distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity DC distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Battery link system 50 amp automatic battery charger system Retractable 50 amp shore power system with 50’ cord Cable TV shore power connection Galvanic Isolator
- Dealer Added Equipment
- BAUSCH AMERICAN: (MOLDED HARDTOP DECK) Anchor Light Tri-Color Red, White, & Blue LED Hardtop Lights Spreader Lights-LED Molded Gunnel Handrails 4 Sided Enclosure for Hardtop, White Stamoid
- Raymarine GS 16" Displays (2) Raymarine 4 Kw HD Open Array Antenna Raymarine Auto Pilot Ray 55 VHF w/76" Antenna
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment. Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.778.0755 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468