- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
When Rampage created the 41 Express, they set out to offer more than anyone thought possible in a boat of its size. They asked people who own a Rampage what features they like and what new features they’d like to see. They asked professional anglers about fishing equipment and how to optimize the flow of movement around the cockpit. And they asked their expert engineers and designers what boundaries they’d like to push. The result. Not simply the finest sport fishing yacht in its class - but the two finest.
- The 41 Express, a serious fishing vessel fully rigged for any sized water or catch.
- The 41 Open, is a crossover boat whose performance affords the flexibility to fish with command or cruise in comfort.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- When we created the 41 Express, we set out to offer more than anyone thought possible in a boat of its size. We asked people who own a Rampage what features they like and what new features they'd like to see. We asked professional anglers about fishing equipment and how to optimize the flow of movement around the cockpit. And we asked our expert engineers and designers what boundaries they'd like to push. The result. Not simply the finest sport fishing yacht in its class - but the two finest. The 41 Express , a serious fishing vessel fully rigged for any sized water or catch.
- Standard Features
- HULL: Five-year transferable structural warranty Three-year warranty against gel coat blisters below the waterline Vinylester resin barrier coat Molded fiberglass construction using premium polyester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass hull bottom with cored hull sides relieved at all thru-hull fittings Double-stringer bulkhead construction Anti-fouling bottom coating including epoxy primer, sealer and ablative top coat 316 stainless steel hull side through-hull fittings Bronze underwater through-hull fittings Hull Design features flared bow with raised sheer, center-line keel and prop pockets Painted boot stripe DECK: Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Polished stainless steel anchor roller assembly Heavy duty black rub rail with stainless steel insert Custom aluminum bow rail Anchor with 300' line & 25' of chain Anodized aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent Three windshield wipers - self parking with heavy duty pantograph arms and freshwater washer Six 12" stainless steel cleats COCKPIT: 100 + sq. ft. of usable cockpit space Reinforcing plate for mounting fighting chair – 1/2" aluminum Courtesy lighting, LED In-deck fish boxes, (2) with macerated drains Cockpit bolsters, removable Seven gunnel mounted rod holders Self bailing cockpit with large scuppers Transom door with top gate and heavy duty stainless latch Fresh water wash-down system Raw water wash-down system Dockside water inlet Fuel tank inspection hatches Removable aft storage box with bilge access below Gunnel hawse pipes with cleats below HELM DECK: Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual polished stainless steel hydraulic rams and cockpit switch Centerline helm layout Modified L-shaped seating to port and starboard side Port and starboard companion seating Sliding translucent cabin entry door Ladder back helm chair Day hatch quick engine room access Abundant storage Molded ice box with option freezer HELM CONSOLE: Large area for mounting of electronic displays Digital engine displays with audible warning systems Backlit switch panel Edson® stainless helm wheel with comfort grip and control knob Hydraulic steering system with tilt wheel Tilt-out helm pod for easy access to wiring and electronics ZF electronic controls with engine synchronizer Stereo remote control Compass with light MAIN CABIN: Fiberglass sole with removable carpet Solid cherry table, removable "L" shaped lounge converts to pullman berths with rod and table storage Walnut wood interior Sony® single CD/AM/FM stereo with four speakers and remote CO monitor Vinyl headliner Home theatre stereo system with large LCD TV Overhead hatches with shade/screen GALLEY: Two-burner ceramic cook top Custom solid surface counter top Convection/microwave oven Refrigerator and freezer drawer units Integrated stainless steel sink FORWARD STATEROOM: Privacy curtain Forward mirror Mattress with comforter, pillows and shams and storage beneath Cedar-lined hanging locker CO monitor Cable TV Wiring Island queen bed Overhead hatch with screen/shade HEAD COMPARTMENT: Molded fiberglass sole, walls and ceiling Solid walnut door Solid surface counter top Framed mirror Vanity with storage cabinet Dometic Centrifuge marine toilet system w/macerator Ventilation fan Enclosed Shower stall with rod storage ENGINE ROOM & MECHANICAL: Generator, 11KW Diesel engines with trolling valves, ZF transmissions Four bilge pumps – 12 volt automatic/manual Bonding system with transom zinc plate Fireboy® automatic fire extinguishing system Engine room sound insulation Double stainless steel hose constant torque clamps on all through-hull hose fittings Double stainless steel T-clamps on engine exhaust hoses High-capacity fuel filters with water separators Certified 5052 marine aluminum fuel tanks Holding tank with remote gauge and dockside pump-out Heavy-duty 12V deep cycle batteries Dripless Tides® shaft seals Stainless steel water heater Fiberglass water-lift mufflers for sound deadening Stainless steel rudders Bronze struts Recessed hydraulic Bennett trim tabs Internal basket strainers Gel coat finished engine room Engine Room Floor Lights Aquamet 22 propeller shafts Emergency bilge suction valve on port engine intake ELECTRICAL: AC distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity DC distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Battery link system 50 amp automatic battery charger system Retractable 50 amp shore power system with 50’ cord Deutsch style wire harness connections at helm Cable TV shore power connection AC/Heater main cabin, 12,000 BTU Galvanic Isolator
- Optional Equipment This Vessel
- Interior Wenge Wood Color Accent Oceania Generator 10KW, Dsl, with Sound Shield Double Stateroom with Forward Stateroom Bulkhead Flooring Teak with Double Stateroom TV 15" LCD & DVD, Forward Stateroom Macerator Pump Out with Overboard discharge Air Conditioner Heater 240V Bow Thruster Helm Sole carpet Oil Change System Step Box Storage Tub Windless with Anchor Line & Chain Port & Starboard Seat with Port Freezer Port Cockpit Aft Facing Seat Starboard Cockpit Aft Facing Seat Veem Props Upgrade (4 Blade NiBrAl 29X43X2.500 85% Dar) Sail Away Kit
- Dealer Added Equipment
- BAUSCH AMERICAN: (MOLDED FISHING HARDTOP) 3 Degree Forward Angle Radar Antenna Stand-Off Anchor Light Tri-Color Red, White, & Blue Hardtop Lights Capri LED Lights Wire Spreader Lights Hard Top Molded Gunnel Handrails (Express Boats) Red/Green Running, Stern Lights Molded (LED) USCG Certified. Note: Notched Out Hardtop at Top Step for Possible Tower.
- Raymarine G Series Electronics Package (Lower Station Only)
- 2 GS 16" Displays 4 Kw HD Open Array Antenna Auto Pilot Ray 55 VHF w/76" Antenna
- Special Order Equipment This Vessel
- Removed Rod Holders From Head Installed Drink Box Under Center Step Removed Storage Box to Left of Helm Installed Mezzanine Seating Generator Exhaust to Discharge w/Engine Exhaust Upgraded to Onan 11 KW Generator Deleted Rod Holders Cockpit under Coamings Deleted Storage Hole Stbd Side Deleted Drink and Fire Ext. Holders Deleted Sharp Edges under Bait-well Fwd Stateroom Comforter - Antay Blue & Shams - Tanzey Indigo Improved Electrical Panel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment. Galati Yacht Sales is a family owned and operated full service yacht dealer selling quality yachts with passion and integrity throughout the Gulf Coast. Our goal is "to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers". Please contact us at any of our locations! IN FLORIDA: Anna Maria Island, FL at 941.778.0755 Tampa Bay, FL at 727.576.8336 Destin, FL at 850.654.1575 Naples, FL at 239.430.2833 IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108 Harrison Township, MI at 586.465.7833 IN TEXAS: Galveston, TX at 409.741.8716 IN ALABAMA: Orange Beach, AL at 251.974.5468