- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Beautiful ketch that has just come her from Florida and is now ready for her next adventure. This is very well equipped center cockpit Ketch that is ready to sail-away. The current owners have owned her for 19 years and have taken great care of her. They bought Mirabar when she had just returned from a Atlantic crossing. This is a very safe go anywhere boat that can sleep 8 people very comfortably. Come take a look.
- Three separate cabins and a main salon that drops to make a double berth. Starting forward is the Vberth with lots of storage and hanging lockers. The Head is on port jus aft of the vberth and has hot and cold pressure water a top of the line Lavac Head and a shower. The main salon has a large U-shaped settee to port that drops into a queen size berth and a single sette to starboard with lots of storage above below and behind the seats. The navigation center is next aft on the port side with a large full-size chart table for your laptop and charts. Entering behind the nav station is the crew quarters that has a double bunk and also makes a great garage. The galley is very well equipped and safe in all sea conditions it is on the starboard side in the walkthrough to the owners cabin. The owners cabin has a bench seat for dressing or reading and a double berth on the port side. there is a companionway to the cockpit also in the at cabin which allows for good ventilation. Lots of storage throughout the boat. This boat is a great liveaboard.
- 1998 Yanmar 51 hp naturally aspirated 4JHE model 2010 replaced all injectors and injection pump New fuel pump 2010 Custom Reverso fuel polishing system Reverso oil change pump for easy oil change 70 gal fuel tank
- Two burner Plastimo stove with grill and oven Double SS sink with hot and cold pressure water Saltwater foot pump Large Freezer with spillover refrigerator. 1 12volt Adler Barbour water cooled compressor/condenser 1 120 volt dockside Tecunsch 1/4hp compressor/condenser Large freezer holdover plates Both refrigeration units are mounted in the engine compartment Isotherm 6 gallon hot water tank Lots of counter space and storage A true chefs galley
- Shore power 120v 30amp power cord 30amp inlet in cockpit Trace inverter to main AC electric panel AC 120v Refrigeration DC 12v Refrigeration AC hot water tank 12000 btu Lunaire air conditioning 12 Volt system 3 separate battery banks Main batter bank is 700 amp hours that feeds main panel 1 group 31 battery for windlass 1 group 24 for engine start battery Trace 2500 watt quassi-sine wave inverter/charger Starpower 1000 watt inverter fr sensitive equipment Air Marine X wind generator New 2010 mounted on mizzen mast
- Simrad heavy-duty Autopilot Hydraulic linear-drive Radar Furuno 1731 MK2 36 mile range Raytheon wind , depth and speed logs ST60 Icom VHF mizzen mast ant. Uniden VHF with wireless mike in cockpit main mast ant.pro Garmin GPS Backup Garmin GPS Icom 806 SSB with tuner and insulated backstay antenna Pactor Pro-II modem for email and weather charts Ritichie compass AM/FM Radio with 6 Disc CD Player 12V DC Fans and Halogen Reading Lights TV/DVD Player
- Hood 130% furling genoa 2009 North sails Staysail on furler 2009 Full batten mainsail with 2 reefs Hood Mizzen sail Storm mainsail Lewmar Winches 2-Speed Self Tailing Winches Cruising spinnaker with sock Jiffy reef for main Lazy jacks Preventer on boom All rigging replaced 2003
- Additional Information
- Avon Dinghy 9' with hard floor Tohatsu 6hp Outboard Engine 4 stroke (2009) Life Raft (8 man) Granny Bars at mast Bilge high water alarm (light and sound) in cockpit Raycor water/fuel alarm (light and sound) in cockpit Epirb with GPS locater mounted below Ditch Bag Drogue Sea Anchor Electric Aft Bilge Pump Electric Main Bilge High Capacity Diaphragm pump manually operated from cockpit Head and Shower Sump Pump Hi Pressure Salt Water Washdown with hose in Anchor Well Sail-O-Mat Wind Vane Steering Dodger with Cockpit Awning Fold Down Cockpit Table Swim Ladder Dock Lines, Fenders, Coast Guard Safety Equipment
- Anchor Gear
- Lighthouse Electric Horizontal Windlass 80# Delta with 275' of 3/8" BBB Chain 45# CQR with 30' 3/8" BBB Chain and 200' Rode 75# Fisherman with Chain and Rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.