- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 F-4
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"JUST RELEASED" is a great example of Contenders popular model the 33 Tournament.
Powered with Triple Yamaha 250hp Four Strokes she is rigged to fish offshore.
Garmin Electronics, New Canvas T-Top, New 3 side Enclosure, New Outriggers and much more.
Tri Axle trailer included. She is in the water and ready to fish.
- Deluxe console with locking e-box Rod Holders and concealed head Deluxe custom leaning post with bait well and tackle storage T-Top with Rod flaps for extra long rods Chrome on bronze or stainless steel hardware Heavy duty recessed bow lifting ring w/cleats (pop-up) 2-Heavy duty stern lifting rings 2-8” Spring line cleats w/ Hause pipes – Midship 4-Lee’s flush mount gunnel rod holders Recessed bow handrails Forward anchor locker w/ storage Molded in front console seat 1-208 gallons fully lined & insulated forward fish box 1-115 gallons fully lined & insulated forward fish box 2-85 gallons fully lined & insulated forward aft fish boxes – port & starboard 2-40 gallons round live wells aft above deck console Extra large walk-in console w/ head compartment Lockable storage inside console 34 Rod Holders Out Riggers Frigid Rigid Cooler with seat pad
- Twin Garmin 3210s Furuno RD30 Icom M-412 VHF AM,FM,CD Stereo Full Yamaha Gauging Fuel management system Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Trim tabs Compass
- Shore Power and Battery charging system Water proof Breaker panel Easy access to component wiring installation thru console
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Triple 250 Yamaha 4-stroke engines Recessed pop-up bow light Kiekaffer recessed trim tabs Dual hydraulic steering w/ custom steering wheel Waterproof switches & breaker panel w/ indicator lights 2000 GPH auto/manual bilge pump International lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.