- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful 65’ is a one owner vessel. The owner has taken wonderful care of the boat throughout the years and it shows. In February 2015, the owner hauled the boat and painted the bottom, replaced all zincs and fresh compound and wax on the hull. The owner also performed a 1000 hour service on the engines. Flybridge enclosure was completely replaced in February 2015. Lastly, he replaced the dripless shaft seals and rudder packing glands in February 2014. Tender comes with the boat.
Easy to show, no disappointments.
- 3 stateroom 3 head layout. Master is full beam with a bureau and vanity on the starboard side. The master bath has his and her ensuite head compartments with a tub and shower in between. Master also has a walk in laundry/utility room with Malber washer/dryer. VIP is all the way forward and the 3rd stateroom is aft and port of the VIP. The 3rd stateroom has a small work station with a single bunk. Single bunk berth with head for crew all the way aft through transom.
- GALLEY & SALON
- Granite countertops High gloss cherry wood throughout Dining table with 6 chairs Princess 3-burner stove top Kitchen Aid micro-convection oven Miele dishwasher GE Profile trash compactor Cuisinart coffee maker NEW LG refrigerator and freezer
- ENGINE, MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Twin MTU 10V 2000s @1500 HP w/1000 hours, Ratio 2.467:1 Fuel filters: Racor Gears: ZF 2050 V-drives ZF Electronic engine controls 5-blade Nibral props Dripless rudder packing glands (NEW IN FEB) Generator: Kohler 28.0 kW w/550 hours Bow and Stern Thruster with wireless Side Power Mastervolt Inverter: 24V/4000W/120A Mastervolt Battery Charger 2 for main engines and house batteries, 1 for genset Twin 50Amp shore power cables with Cablemaster Mach 5 water pressure pump with accumulator tank Oil changing system Fuel tanks with sight gauges Air Conditioning - 2 CruisAir units in engine room with 78,000 BTU, Flybridge A/C Fire suppression system located in engine room, generator hold and port auxiliary fuel tank hold ACR Global Fix GPS EPIRB Carbon Monoxide monitors Additional Sea Anchor
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Four (4) Raytheon E120: 2 on the flybridge, 2 in the lower helm Icom M504 VHF on flybridge Raytheon ST-8002 autopilot Raytheon Satellite Receivers Raytheon ST60 Wind Raytheon VHF Raytheon HYRBID TOUCH separate unit on Flybridge Raytheon HYBRID TOUCH unit in cockpit next to back down station Trim tab controls with indicators Ritchie compass ACR searchlight controls CCTV and intercom systems Global Star QUALCOMM satellite phone system on flybridge FLIR nightvision Windshield wiper controls Horn controls Clarion CMD4 on flybridge Clarion DXZ55MP stereo with Clarion DVD in Master and VIP Sony receiver in Salon Sole TV on lift in salon Sole TV in Master, VIP and 3rd stateroom
- Low profile bridge hardtop Full enclosure with EZ2CY vinyl curtains Sliding hatch to salon Wet bar with NEW Gaggenau grill, refrigerator, ice maker and sink Nautical Structures Davit aft - 600LB Flybridge carpet Wood inlay on the bridge table
- DECK, HULL, TOPSIDES & SUPERSTRUCTURE
- Depth and Speed transducers Molded platform with hydraulic lift Transom shower Dual trim tab system with triples cylinders per tab Zincs on transom, shafts, hydraulic lift, thrusters and tabs Six (6) Underwater lights Stainless steel plow anchor on bow Maxwell 4000 anchor windlass with foot controls Nonskid walking surfaces Cockpit carpet Cockpit backdown station Wood cockpit table Maxwell 500 capstans foot switches in cockpit Bow sun lounge with cushions and covers Sun screens on windshield Mesh canvas covering wraps around the cockpit providing privacy and sun protection Weathertight pilothouse door on starboard side Courtesy lights on side deck bulwarks
- 12’ AB rigid bottom 2007 40 HP 4-Stroke Mercury Cradle on hydraulic platform
- Fuel: Two (2) 589-gallon tanks with site gauges Auxiliary fuel tank on port side aft of engine room Water: 200 gallons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Marquis Yachts – CE Class “A” Construction
- Built to Exceed the World’s Most Stringent Requirements. All Marquis Yachts are built to CE Class “A” requirements – making a very substantial yacht. Class “A” rigid requirements ensure vessels meet high safety standards regarding helm design, structural standards, stability, freeboard, buoyancy and flotation, deck and superstructure construction, maximum loading, handling characteristics, steering system, electrical systems, navigation lights and much more. Class A (Marquis Yachts) Class B (Most Other Brands) Reserved for ocean going vessels from 39’ to 255’ LOA Bulkhead joints to the hull, stringer, and deck are 100% secured on all surfaces with multiple layers of overlapping layers of fiberglass Double-thick bulkheads provide increased structural integrity Extra thick porthole glass built to withstand gale force sea conditions Vessels largely self sufficient for extended ocean voyages Structural design improves stability to withstand heavy center of gravity loads from seas exceeding 4 meters (over 13 feet) Classifies boat as an offshore vessel only – not ocean going Bulkhead joints are tabbed intermittently to the hull, stringer, and deck Single bulkhead Thinner glass Offshore cruising only Not certified to withstand seas exceeding 4 meters
- Contact Grant Henderson (786) 390-2782 Grant@yachtblue.net