- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 490
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TRADE OPPORTUNITY..... CALL WITH OFFERS!!
SURVEY CREDIT FOR BUYER BEFORE END OF THE MONTH!
2 Stateroom - 2 Full Head layout. With a pulpit to swim platform length of 51' this yacht delivers a ride only found on larger yachts with a solid fiberglass hull. Her accommodations make for roomy, comfortable, and luxurious week long island hopping adventures. Sleeping accommodations for seven, two full heads, clothes washer/dryer, stand up refrigerator/freezer, two zone air-conditioning, flat screen TV, recessed lighting, and high end window treatments.
Rupp outriggers, rear cockpit controls, a teak deck and large baitwell will make fishing more pleasurable than ever. A pair of Cummins engines offer 1080 HP while delivering a budget friendly 33 GPH at a cruise speed of 25 MPH. Her large, stand-up engine room has video monitoring cameras for each engine, fresh water wash-down service, and engine oil change system Service records have been meticulously documented showing all the maintenance performed on this yacht for all her systems. Extended cruising amenities include long range radar, dual-GPS systems, optional auxiliary fuel tank with automatic transfer system, voluminous lazarette storage ideal for scuba gear for all aboard, ice chests, auxiliary motor for your inflatable, fishing tackle, dockside BBQ and more.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Wherever you look on the Riviera 42 Flybridge Convertible you'll find the most meticulous attention to detail. It's there in the transom's top mounted cleats that make tying up so much easier. It's there in the quality of the leather upholstery, the finish of the timberwork and the ergonomics of a new style cockpit. This is a boat for the entertainer, for those who love to set sail with family and friends. Dine al fresco on a generously proportioned deck, cook up a feast in a surprisingly large and superbly equipped galley, relax in a saloon that is as elegant as it is spacious, watch a show on the large flatscreen TV - it's a standard inclusion, along with the VCR, DVD and CD player.
- Entering from the sliding cockpit door, there is a large and comfortable salon with wraparound leather lounge area aft and to port and a leather L-shaped settee to starboard. Forward and down two steps to port is an galley featuring Corian granite finished counter tops, double sink, over/under upright refrigerator/freezer, cooktop, microwave/convection oven, storage for dishes, glasses and flatware, a pantry and general storage. On the port side just forward of the galley is a combination washer/dryer with laundry storage above. All the way forward is the master stateroom with center line queen berth, large hanging lockers, woman's vanity, and en suite head and stall shower. Sleeps five in two staterooms, Cruisair air conditioning throughout with reverse cycle heat, twin heads with showers in each. Her salon is large and designed for full utilization on both port and starboard with full entertainment center. Beautiful quality appointments throughout. Forward through a companionway you will find the guest cabin (sleeps three adults) and further forward to the master stateroom (queen island bed with innerspring mattress), storage under berth including drawers and gas shocks for easy access. Each of these cabins has its own head with separate shower unit. You will be taken by her decor package throughout, extremely warm and tastefully done.
- Two burner electric cooktop. Exhaust fan. Countertop and sink. Garbage bin, recessed into benchtop, with cover Refrigerator/freezer. Convection/microwave oven. Dishwasher. Storage cabinets & drawers Access hatch to spacious storage under galley floor. Pantry/Laundry center,(split upper and lower) galley portside in companionway
- Master Stateroom
- Reverse cycle AC w/heat split into head Hanging locker w/ lighting (x 2) Hatch - circular white w/ screen Headboard - upholstered Private entrance door Queen walk around berth w/ innerspring mattress Reading lights Storage cabinets overhead w/ positive locking hardware Storage under berth including drawers & gas struts for easy access Flatscreen TV w/ DVD
- Master Head
- Private entrance to master head from master stateroom Vanity cabinet Vanity w/ faucet, one piece molded granicoat bench top, sink & floor
- VIP Stateroom
- Reverse cycle AC Hatch - circular white w/ screen Private entrance door Reading lights Storage cupboard w/ shelf Private entrance door Reading lights Side by Side berths w/ storage under, upper berth Stbd (total of 3 all w/ foam mattress) Washer/dryer combo
- Guest Head
- Entrance to stbd head from stbd cabin & companionway Exhaust fan Hatch - circular white w/ screen Mirror
- Additional single lever electronic engine controls include bow thruster control. Access ladder to flybridge Teak laid cockpit floor, side steps, saloon entry step Cockpit hatches with heavy-duty stainless steel lock downs with gas struts for lazarette storage and bilge access Cool box portside, refrigerated, top loading with lid & gas strut Door to Salon - tinted tempered glass Double action manual bilge pump for engine room Engine room access (lockable) with grab rail to assist entry Grab rails to assist access to side decks GRP locker doors to storage, includes stainless steel catches Hand held shower hot & cold (fresh water) Lighting spotlights, overhead and courtesy (DC) Rod holders to flybridge rail (x6) - stainless steel Rod holders in cockpit coaming (x5) Self draining cockpit to the stern Shore water connection with pressure regulator Sink with faucet (hot & cold), molded into engine room access door Steps to side decks, port & stbd Storage bin in cockpit floor with pump-out Tackle locker above cockpit cool box Transom door GRP opening outwards with lift up bridge Wash down tap, freshwater Wash down tap, sea-water
- Simrad AP26 Furuno NavNet - Color Simrad depth finder Furuno NavNet VX2 C-Map
- Alternators - independent start bank & independent house bank AM/FM aerial Batteries - start, house (x 2) & genset start Battery banks individually isolated Battery charger, automatic-40 AMP/12V DC Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings w/ zinc AC/DC Anode including galvanic isolator Electrical control center w/ back lighting Thermal/magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter Engine monitoring including instrumentation, alarms & hour meters Navigation lights (int'l standard) Wire coded, numbered & loomed
- Additional Features
- Full Maintenance by date Hours and work performed since boat was new New bedding 4 years ago Teak cockpit Rear controls Backup cameras Started every week Generator - 1600 hours Engine hours: 1100 All service records
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.