- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Always Fresh Water
- Dependable Ford Layman 6 Cylinders 120 HP.
- Original Owners, Custom Order.
- Bow Thruster
- Owners said "Bring All Offers"
- Power Boat Guide details
- The Albin 36 remains a popular boat with those who enjoy the look and feel of a trawler-style yacht and the economy of single-screw propulsion. A handsome design with a classic trawler profile, her traditional two-stateroom, all-teak interior is arranged with the galley in the salon along with a lower helm, two deck access doors, and an L-shaped convertible settee. Both fore and aft staterooms have private heads, and there’s a tub/shower combination aft. Construction is solid fiberglass, and a full-length skeg protects the running gear. Topside, the flybridge will seat six and comes with a fold-down mast and boom. Finished with an abundance of exterior brightwork, the teak decks, rails, cabintop, doors, and hatches all add much to her appearance. Additional features include a teak parquet cabin sole, a bow pulpit and a teak swim platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.