- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GUNSLINGER features the following updates completed in late 2010-early 2011; complete Imron paint job including black mask and installation of a mezzanine by Viking. She has been professionally maintained and is ready to go fishing and cruising!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This 61' Viking features the very popular 3 stateroom/3 head layout with an athwartship queen berth in the master stateroom, VIP layout forward, and upper and lower beths in the starboard stateroom. The upper level features a fabulous galley, dinette & salon. The galley is forward to port & features 3 undercounter Sub-Zero units (2 refrigerators/1 freezer), cooktop, compactor & an abundance of door, drawer & slide out storage. Opposite, to starboard, is the very functional & comfortable six place dinette. Aft to port is a U-shaped couch & a teak cocktail table. To starboard is the upper electric panel, icemaker, storage area & entertainment center. A spiral staircase provides access to the enclosed flybridge. Access through automatic door to cockpit from salon.
- Enclosed Flybridge Features
- New headliner in flybridge Oct. 2012. Stidd helm chair, two forward facing benches, L-shaped lounge, Hi-Lo table, full instrumentation, refrigerator, television, windshield wipers and washers.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Navet system 12" LCD monitor, Furuno Radar 12KW 72 n.m. with 6' Array for Navnet, Furuno BBGPS Navnet WAAS GPS sensor-12 Channel, Furuno depth sounder with 50khz 2kw transducer and second 200 khz 2kw transducer, (4) Underwater lights, two in transom and two in hull bottom, Weather Marine hookup, Lathem camera on aft rail, Wireless cell repeater with 6' cell antenna, Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot control head with cables, (2) ICOM M504, VHF radios, Command MIC in salon, Sea Tel 1898S-1 satellite TV system with 20" dome, Sat phone, UPS power supply for marine use, VHF radio in tower, XM satellite radio, Simrad depth and speed indicator, 2 Garmin 5215 touch screens which display engine room camera, aft camera, chart plotter, and XM weather, Northstar 1202 screen for display of radar, chart plotter, color sounder, and engine roon camera, 7" Navnet at aft control station, 7" Navnet at tower control station.
- Fishing Equipment
- Palm Beach Towers center ladder tuna tower, transom door with gate, transom fish box, live well, fresh water wash down, salt water wash down, rod holders, rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail, EPOCH US9 teaser reels, Rupp outriggers, custom Release fighting chair with rocket launcher, center rigger, quartz lights, single lever controls on pod, haunch rod holders, under deck fish box.
- Other Features/Equipment
- Bow thruster, bow pulpit, Lewmar windlass, fresh water in anchor locker, Marquipt 1500 davit, oval exhaust outlets, fiberglass thru hulls, optional factory fuel tank for a total of 2043 gallons, FCI watermaker, Eskimo ice machine, fuel polishing system, refrigerated step in cockpit, custom Viking mast, mezzanine seating in cockpit, 3 refrigerated compartments in mezzanine, 2006 17’ Maverick tender w/ 90 HP Yamaha, spare propellers, propeller pockets.
- Electrical System
- Onan 21.5kw generator with 3500 hrs. was overhauled at 2000 hrs, Onan 17.5 kw generator with 1805 hrs, (2) Voltage stabilizer transformers, (2) 50 Amp shore cords on cable masters, battery chargers.
- Engine Room Details
- Awlgrip finish, Delta T-System, Awlgripped pumps and filters, oil change system for engines and generators, dual power steering pumps, back up A/C pump, fuel priming pumps.
- GUNSLINGER features the following updates completed in late 2010-early 2011; complete Imron paint job including black mask and installation of a mezzanine by Viking. She has been professionally maintained and is ready to go fishing and cruising!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.