This is one of the nicest and most well maintained 42 Post that you will find on the market!
She is a one yacht owner and sure to impress the most discriminating buyer.
- Dinghy Robertson auto pilot head unit Fire, life raft and safety equipment
- This is as nice and well maintained a 42 Post that you will find on the market. Seven C’s is a one owner yacht that has been maintained with an open check book policy. She is sure to impress the most discriminating sport fisherman or cruiser alike. This should be the next 42 Post to sell. Her Volvo diesel power allows her a mid-20 knot cruising speed with excellent economy and range. Included are the most desireable Post features including white/white gelcoat, frameless windows, and cockpit engineroom entrance. No exterior teak. Hand-laid, solid fiberglass hull & keel.
- Updates Jan. 2015
- Bottom Painted Cutlass bearing replaced Prop tuned
- Hull and Top sides painted - 2004 Toshiba Faltscreen TV - 2010 New carpeting Sleeper Sofa in Salon New Enclosure
- GPS Garmin - 5212 GPS Map 440 Garmin Datamarine - Speed and Depth Standard Horizon - GPS chart 1000C Furuno bottom machine ICOM VHF - 15
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass Bow rail Spare Props Bluewater fighting chair 10 Rod Holders Double Spreader riggers Cockpit Freezer Transom Door & Lift gate Yellow Hull
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- or contact Mike Burke at 561-722-1063