- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Sea Lion" is simply the nicest Bayliner 4387 on the market today!
Her experienced owners have spared little expense maintaining this yacht in Bristol condition. The engines and mechanical systems have had professional maintenance since day one. This is a one owner yacht and has been kept under cover since the day she was new. She has only been cruising the northwest waters with the two of them and is perfectly suited to keep on doing the same with her new owners.
Never in Charter! No smoking or pets ever on board- Turnkey ready!
- Accommodations & Layout
- This Bayliner Motor Yacht has it all. Entering the yacht from her molded in swim platform you easily go up 4 steps onto the canvas enclosed aft deck featuring seating and a wet bar. Up three steps takes you to the flybridge which has great visibility and seating for you and your guests. Down three steps you will find a comfortable salon with settee to port, helm forward to starboard, and plenty of windows. Forward of the salon is the down galley, dinette, forward stateroom and head. Aft is the master stateroom featuring a double island berth, vanity w/ lighted mirror, exceptional storage and an ensuite head.
- Salon & Galley
- Salon Entering the salon from the aft deck through a large sliding door and down three steps you are in a large bright space for relaxing or entertaining guests as well as a lower helm station. The salon features: L-shaped settee (recently recovered) Book shelf with glass doors Drop down rod storage compartment (4) Engine room hatches Electrical distribution panel 120 VAC Heating with Thermostat Diesel Heating ducts L-shaped dining settee with table Levelor window blinds Halogen lighting TV with DVD/VCR Tracvision Satellite TV system Stereo with speaker selector Storage cabinet to starboard Security system control panel Lower Helm Station Helm Chair Full engine instrumentation Marinetek- Color Sounder Standard Horizon- VHF Bennett- Trim tab controls 3 Windshield wipers & controls Morse- Engine controls Espar- Heating control Lofrans- Anchor windlass control Hynautic- Steering wheel White Star- Compass Galley The U-shaped Galley was well designed to offer plenty of food preparation space, storage and is equipped with high quality appliances. Food and pantry storage is abundant with the overhead and under counter storage cabinets as well as plenty of drawers for flatware related cooking utensils. The galley also features a large dinette to starboard. Norcold- Refrigerator with freezer Spacemaker- Coffeemaker Broan- Trash compactor Spacemaker- Toaster oven Princess- Three burner stove and oven w/optional rotisserie Whirlpool- Microwave w/ exhaust fan Halogen task lighting Indirect and task lighting Double stainless steel sinks Portlights with screens Diesel furnace ducts Dinette w/ plenty of storage below Kariba- Combination Washer and dryer Storage locker s
- Master Stateroom: Access to the staterooms is aft from the salon down three stairs. The private Master Stateroom is bright and feels very large. It has a diagonal double sized island berth features the following: Hanging locker (7) storage drawers Settee w/Vanity & mirror (2) Reading lights Halogen lighting TV & storage cabinet Portlights with screens Large window aft 12VDC Stereo and speakers 120VAC Heater with Thermostat Diesel heating ducts Ensuite head/bath Ensuite Head: Vanity w/medicine cabinet & mirror Solid surface countertop Halogen lighting Electric toilet w/porcelain bowl Full size shower Opening port light with screens Guest Accommodations Forward is the guest cabins and head. The cabin is located forward with double sized berth and private access to the guest head. Aft and to port is the guest head. Guest stateroom: Double berth to starboard Large- Hanging locker Halogen lighting Stereo with speakers TV cabinet Anchor locker access Four storage drawers under the berth 120VAC Heater and thermostat Diesel Heat ducts Opening port lights w/ screens Guest Head: Jabsco Toilet Solid surface countertop Diesel heating duct Halogen lighting Shower curtain
- Flybridge & Deck
- Flybridge Highlights: The flybridge gives you and your guest a commanding view and great electronic systems for safe navigation. Just aft of the Flybridge is the aft deck which offers additional living space with a well thought out canvas package. Captains chair centerline Bimini top w enclosure Port side settee and L- shaped settee to stbd. S/S- Safety railing Richie compass Speakers w/ Volume control Navigation & Electronics: Raytheon- R 21X Raster scan radar Raytheon- NAV398- GPS ICOM- ICM120- VHF w/ loudhailer Sitex- NAV-ADD 7000 Chartplotter Humminbird- Depth sounder Full engine instrumentation Bennett- Trim tab controls Lofans- Windlass control Ritchie- Compass Morse- Engine controls Rayline- Spotlight control Aft deck & bow: Aft Deck: Aft deck seating Wetbar with U-Line icemaker Hardtop w/Canvas enclosure Custom radar mast Tracvision- Custom base Docking flood lights- fore & Aft Safe wide side decks Halogen lighting Bow: S/S- Safety railing Muir Cougar- Windlass »320' of 3/8 chain »Danforth anchor »Three control stations S/S fender storage Spot light Loud hailer horn Lounge pad & beverage holders Large storage locker at bow
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Mechanical: Hino 6-393TI 220HP diesels w/1200 hours Hurth HSW 630A transmissions w/2.0:1 ratio Racor R120P main engine filters Westerbeke- 8kW generator w/ 256 hours. --remote start panel --remote gauges in salon Racor R26T generator filter 12VDC engine room lights 1/4" Aluminum fuel tanks (2) 300 Gallons each (Recently replaced) Fuel distribution manifold Espar- 28,000 BTU Diesel heating system Bilge pumps (2) aft, (2)mid, (2)fwd Groco oil exchange system Hynautic hydraulic steering Spare shaft and Coupling Spare Propellers (2) Plumbing: Flojet- 12VDC fresh water pump Fresh water tank- 100 Gallons Water level monitor Atwood- 10.5 Gallon-110 VAC Hot water heater w/engine heat Tankwatch- Holding tank system Coast guard approved holding tank system Attwood- Shower sump pump Electrical: (2)Marinco- Shore power inlet --120VAC 60HZ 30AMP Srvc. Salon AC service panels: --120VAC 60HZ 30AMP Distribution Pilothouse DC service panel: --12/24 VDC Hubbel TV/Cable & Phone inlet Professional Mariner- 35 Amp Battery charger (2) 8D house/inverter batteries (3) Group 31- Engine batteries Fully bonded system for galvanic protection. 12VDC interior & bilge lighting GFCI protected duplex outlets 12VDC outlets at helm stations and aft deck
- Sorenson- 9 Foot FRP Twin hull Weaver- Snap Davit system Mariner 2HP outboars
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Brad for a personal showing.